Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter (2253 Views)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by nusto: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017

Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by dingbang(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
The devil is surely free from Hades...
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by Abduljohn(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Again! When you think you have seen it all.
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by ogorwyne(f): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
jeez! so the man is an uncle and father to his kids and the wife an aunty and mother to them too. Then the products of this strange Union will be siblings and also cousins to themselves. Am outta here mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by maxti: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
ogorwyne:
jeez! so the man is an uncle and father to his kids and the wife an aunty and mother to them too. Then the products of this strange Union will be siblings and also cousins to themselves. Am outta here mehn!

Please wait. Lets leave together

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by temitope277(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
maxti:

Please wait. Lets leave together
abeg lemme follow una

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by vichaz10(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
temitope277:
abeg lemme follow una
Wait for me,lemme just carry ma slippers

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is crazy angry

Which one is announces now? Na gadget?
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by TSOM(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Just as a presumption, I knew they'd be whites before viewing the thread. These pale folks keep redefining 'crazy'.
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Aru!
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by luminouz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Are these guys related to d Targaryens in Game of Thrones
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by luminouz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
ogorwyne:
Come.back.his n listen to MINE!!! tongue
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by Evablizin(f): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
White people and stupidity are like 5 and 6,being so foolish very simple like ABCD in certain issues,some people's mind is sealed with hot iron to do abominable things in the name of Love.Abeg wyne,max,temi and vich you people should wait for me

Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by ogorwyne(f): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
luminouz:

Come.back.his n listen to MINE!!! tongue
oya talk fast. my ear dey ground
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
ogorwyne:

oya talk fast. my ear dey ground
See aproko!!!!! Let's leave the thread joor!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by Jodha(f): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
This dude must be mentally unstable... See him smile sef... So demented...

Whatever paddles their canoe jhoor..
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2017
Not my business
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by Cutezt(m): 1:02am On Jun 23, 2017
These ones don mad finish
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by boboLIL(m): 1:20am On Jun 23, 2017
un-fucking-believable

end time pregnancy...
Re: Brother And Sister Who Are Married, Announces Pregnancy On Twitter by sirfee(m): 1:22am On Jun 23, 2017
It is finished.Their businesses though.

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged / See What A Lover Boy Posted On Facebook. / Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.