Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said (68571 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by zheroes(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
She's 100% on point here, but again, it takes two to tango...I don't know the joy in fùcking an asshole when the Vagina is there to be used?, anal is anal irrespective of those involved.
first of all fornication is wrong even if the society accepts it. now on the matter there is a big difference, the hole belongs to a lady, the next question will be will i now allow a guy s-u-c-k my dick because mouth is mouth? absolutely no!!!!!!!! so the difference is the yansh belongs to a cute lady. i have never done that though, so why am i defending this shit lol!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by TheUmbra: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Today breeze don blow una yash don open. All you ass driller. God don expose you and your likes today. No wonder most of you are so pumped against anyone that treats gays like human on this forum. Now I am beginning to believe the saying that those that hate gay men are closet homo.

Guy keep drilling ass, you are just one ass away from homo.

Even if you come out as one, I will still treat you with all the respect you deserve as a human being. I only frown at hypocrites that drill asses and still want to prop themselves on moral high ground.

For most healthy men, sex is more psychological. Just like sexually kissing a woman's lips has no correlative effect on straight guys like kissing a man's lip.

The buttocks of females is a good sexual comfort zone but even though some men may have protruding buttocks, straight men don't see the correlation between both buttocks.

Your assertion that heterosexual men that love anal sex are potential gays or gays in the closet is disturbing and borne out of a twisted mind with poor sexual creativity.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
I thought you were even intelligent. Just keep on repeating same baseless poo as mommy keeps repeating her roach-bitten undies grin grin grin

Chairman of Ass Driller Association of Nigeria (ADAN) grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by timibare(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
She's right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by gud4dbest(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ncsamuel:
bae, errrrr i believe the asshole is more tighter and more elastic than the pussy i think and the nerves down there are also sensitive

I read new thing,Haba!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by SmellingAnus(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
IamSINZ:
This is what happens when your clít has more receptors than your brain. Dumb furking biitch, its not where you drill but WHO you're drilling. Will she also opine that lesbians who use dïldo's are straight? undecided
honestly there is nothing gay about fucking a woman's arsehole lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
TheUmbra:

For most healthy men, sex is more psychological. Just like sexually kissing a woman's lips has no correlative effect on straight guys like kissing a man's lip.

The buttocks of females is a good sexual comfort zone but even though some men may have protruding buttocks, straight men don't see the correlation between both buttocks.

Your assertion that heterosexual men that love anal sex are potential gays or gays in the closet is disturbing and borne out of a twisted mind with poor sexual creativity.

Are you a ass driller? I known your answer is yes.

You failed to understand the idea behind my post. It is simple any straight man that engages in anal sex does not have the moral high ground to call for the heads of homosexuals.

I personally dont care how two consenting adults chose to get off but I am only concern about the hate-filled comments you see on this forum whenever the word gay comes up.

Given the number of straight men here that seems to be involve in some non traditional sexual acts, one begins to wonder on what ground do they have the moral rights to condemn others?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
SmellingAnus:
honestly there is nothing gay about fucking a woman's arsehole lipsrsealed

Ass driller associal of Naija (ADAN) una plenty here ooh. Make una officially form union like BMC, NCAN etc grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Heterosexual talks about sexual intercourse with the opposite sex while homosexual deals with same sex sexual intercourse. These homosexuals make use of the anal while the heterosexuals make use of two organs from the opposite sex(vagina and penis).
Due to man's quest to satisfy his desires, homosexuality strives which isn't meant to be. Anal sex being performed by homosexuals is also performed by heterosexuals for the same reasons.
Wow, I never thought of it like that. If a straight guy does anything to a girl that gays do to each other, he's gay! Kissing (eww), hugging (gay), cuddling (iyanma), caressing (pukes)...basically if gays do it, you're gay if you do it with your partner too. Based on this logic if a guy does sex change its kosher for him to sleep with other guys, since they'll be using the 'proper organs' as ordained by God. What a revelation
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
AHCB:
Are you surprised? she should be asked about lesbians who use didldos to fuck_ themselves sh1tless. According to her baseless logic, they're heterosexual, no doubt about it.

Then again, if ass is ass, why aren't every male running amok when the see a man's ass. That's what I'm wondering...
Hahahaha, my brother, gays like feminists are bitter, confused people who live life like prisoners blaming everyone but themselves for their chosen damnation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by SmellingAnus(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Ass driller associal of Naija (ADAN) una plenty here ooh. Make una officially form union like BMC, NCAN etc grin
Lol.... So you mean all those guys attacking her are ass drillers grin you mean any girl that defends a lesbian to s automatically a lesbian too grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol.... So you mean all those guys attacking her are ads drillers grin you mean any girl that defends a lesbian to s automatically a lesbian too grin

Your username indicates that you my friend has a thing for ass drilling. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by MARKETfund: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
xynerise:

Apparently, the reason is also why we have sex through the vagina...pleasure dear.

I believe that most man who enjoys having anal sex with ladies will definitely bang another man if the right opportunity presents itself.

Ncsamuel:
bae, errrrr i believe the asshole is more tighter and more elastic than the pussy i think and the nerves down there are also sensitive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by udi4eva(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ncsamuel:

Ma nigga grin grin #explorer
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
MARKETfund:

I believe that a man who enjoys having anal sex with ladies will definitely bang another man if the right opportunity presents itself.

You are not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by udi4eva(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Your username indicates that you my friend has a thing for ass drilling. grin

Savagery at its peak grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by zheroes(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

You are not far from the truth.
i disagree . you are very far from the truth. if you allow a lady do you a Mouth Action, will you then of a necessity allow a guy hell no!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Ass drilling. grin

You're still editing your post to reply me grin grin grin

Here's your earlier post.
woodcook:

. No wonder most of you are so pumped against anyone that treats gays like human on this forum.

Even if you come out as one, I will still treat you with all the respect you deserve as a human being

Boy you're canvassing for gays because you're a natural anal Don.

You said if you meet a gay you will treat him with dignity and respect...boy, if I meet a gay like you, I will schlong your intestines out and while you scream, I will stuff your penís-slackened intestines into your gaping mouth and throw you into the lagoon gagged with your hands tied firmly behind your back.

That's the way lords of fecal excavators like you deserve to die for being the cuss of nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:

You're still editing your post to reply me grin grin grin

Here's your earlier post.

Boy you're canvassing for gays because you're a natural anal Don.

You said if you meet a gay you will treat him with dignity and respect...boy, if I meet a gay like you, I will schlong your intestines out and while you scream, I will stuff your penís-slackened intestines into your gaping mouth and throw you into the lagoon gagged with your hands tied firmly behind your back.

That's the way lord's of fecal excavators like you deserve to die for being the cuss of nature

Chairman Ass Driller Association of Nigeria.

You wish am gay so you can ask for ass to mine. Sorry to disappoint you ass driller, I am straight and do not engage in any form of sexual activities that involves the ass.

The difference between the two of us is that, first and foremost I see people as human and whatever their sexual vices are I leave that for God to judge them. My job as a Christian is to love everyone, treat them with respect while judging and condemnation is left to God.

However, the way you have been defending that ass drilling is a normal sexual suggests that you are into ass drilling full time. Like I said in the past I am not judging you for ass mining but next time you see people judging gays you should not pretend as if you dont engage in any non traditional sexual activities.

Anyways congratulations for your inauguration as Chairman of Ass Driller Association. Enjoy your new position. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Chairman of Ass Driller Association of Nigeria (ADAN) grin
ask your mommy why she dropped the divorce proceedings against your father....it was when he reintroduce anal sex back into the bedroom.

See, the reason you aren't a bastard is because mommy loves it more in the ass.

Quit playing with me, I will word-knife you so brutally like a market thief
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
ask your mommy why she dropped the divorce proceedings against your father....it was when he reintroduce anal sex back into the bedroom.

See, the reason you aren't a bastard is because mommy loves it more in the ass.

Quit playing with me, I will word-knife you so brutally like a market thief

So that is what your dad as been doing to your mom? This pikin why u dey expose your family secret on nl.

Anyways, I hope you already order adult pampers for your mama. Now I see you are following in your father's foot step of mining asses. grin

Like father like son. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

So that is what your dad as been doing to your mom? This pikin why u dey expose your family secret on nl.

Anyways, I hope you already order adult pampers for your mama. Now I see you are following in your father's foot step of mining asses. grin

Like father like son. grin
you have lost your cool grin and I have finally gotten you where I needed you: savage disses.

Your mother gives anal bonus for as low as a bottle of cold Fanta.

You were birthed in a whorehouse hence your true parentage was only discovered only when the number of her clientele who performed anal on her was screened out.

The dick-chewing mom you have is the cheapest commodity in Konga...

By the time i finish word-flogging you, you will wish your mother's staphylococcus was strong enough to neutralise your daddy's ogogoro-charged sperm that formed a plonker like you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
woodcook:

Chairman Ass Driller Association of Nigeria.

You wish am gay so you can ask for ass to mine. Sorry to disappoint you ass driller, I am straight and do not engage in any form of sexual activities that involves the ass.

The difference between the two of us is that, first and foremost I see people as human and whatever their sexual vices are I leave that for God to judge them. My job as a Christian is to love everyone, treat them with respect while judging and condemnation is left to God.

However, the way you have been defending that ass drilling is a normal sexual suggests that you are into ass drilling full time. Like I said in the past I am not judging you for ass mining but next time you see people judging gays you should not pretend as if you dont engage in any non traditional sexual activities.

Anyways congratulations for your inauguration as Chairman of Ass Driller Association. Enjoy your new position. grin
I don't treat all humans equally:

Gays like you are factory-error from the giant plant of nature. You all shpuld be wiped off the face of the earth or used as human lab experiment to check if all humans completed their evolutionary phases.

Your dad was never at home to mould you into a proper male.

Dickloving pansy like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Zieristclair(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
the nostrils!
ahahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
you have lost your cool grin and I have finally gotten you where I needed you: savage disses.

Your mother gives anal bonus for as low as a bottle of cold Fanta. You were birthed in a whorehouse hence your parentage was discovered only when number her clientele who performed anal on her was screened out.

The dick-chewing mom you have is the cheapest commodity in Konga...

By the time i finish word-flogging you, you will wish your mother's staphylococcus was strong enough to neutralise your daddy's ogogoro-charged sperm that formed a plonker like you.

I am in control bro.

Haha. You just told us where your father met your mama and how you were conceived. haha

So your mom had staphylococcus when she had you, is that why you have issues with your sights? I feel your pain bro but it is not too late for you dont make the same mistake your parents made, mama being olosho kobo kobo, your papa being ass miner that contact disease from drilling asses and past it on to your mama after drilling her ass too.

I recall you mentioned somewhere that the reason you and your dad engaged in ass drilling is that your mama toto no fit do the job again. Pele. There is a good news for you, that is if your mama hasn't died from her stds you can seek medical and psychological help for her. Go to any family support center in Nigeria with your mom. There is NGO that caters for cheap hoes like your mama more especially those abused my ass miner like your papa. Poor kid, now I see how your unruliness came about grin grin grin

Poor Chairman Ass Driller Association of Nigeria, I hope you find a solution to your family woes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
I don't treat all humans equally:

Gays like you are factory-error from the giant plant of nature. You all shpuld be wiped off the face of the earth or used as human lab experiment to check if all humans completed their evolutionary phases.

Your dad was never at home to mould you into a proper male.

Dickloving pansy like you.

Of course given your family history that you posted here on NL I am not surprise that you don't have regards for others.

How can a loveless child give love that he never got while growing up? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
[s]
woodcook:

I am in control bro.

Haha. You just told us where your father met your mama and how you were conceived. haha

So your mom had staphylococcus when she had you, is that why you have issues with your sights? I feel your pain bro but it is not too late for you dont make the same mistake your parents made, mama being olosho kobo kobo, your papa being ass miner that contact disease from drilling asses and past it on to your mama after drilling her ass too.

I recall you mentioned somewhere that the reason you and your dad engaged in ass drilling is that your mama toto no fit do the job again. Pele. There is a good news for you, that is if your mama hasn't died from her stds you can seek medical and psychological help for her. Go to any family support center in Nigeria with your mom. There is NGO that caters for cheap hoes like your mama more especially those abused my ass miner like your papa. Poor kid, now I see how your unruliness came about grin grin grin

Poor Chairman Ass Driller Association of Nigeria, I hope you find a solution to your family woes. grin grin
[/s]

You have been a Nairalander since 2011 and all you ever learnt is use your adversary's diss to reply him. Brain-dead imbecilé. Your brain isn't even worth the vein that supplies it blood and oxygen.

Oya take am:

Your father was an anorexic drunk who never rose above the gutters of poverty and mundanity.

Your mother's pussy must be one gaping hellhole producing only offspring of ashes from the devil himself.

If a police man kills you accidentally today, no court will award your parents more than 5k, that's the value of your gay-right ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by AHCB: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:
Hahahaha, my brother, gays like feminists are bitter, confused people who live life like like prisoners blaming everyone but themselves for their chosen damnation.
Are you aware some U.S TV station have started the inclusion of same sex marriage in cartoons. Nickelodeon's Loud House comes to mind.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Shroud: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
AHCB:
Are you aware some U.S TV station have started the inclusion of same sex marriage in cartoons. Nickelodeon's Loud House comes to mind.
. Bro, the irony is that why these main stream media is promoting Fagøtry and having us in the 3rd world believing it has become an acceptable norm over there, but in reality, gays are loathed there.

Any gay advocacy you here there is usually spunned from the need to be politically correct.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Rooneyboy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
And when the asshole becomes as wide as the pussy on the long run, what'll be the next option?.

The nose probably.
Don't mind them.

#madpeople

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shroud:

You have been a Nairalander since 2011 and all you ever learnt is use your adversary's diss to reply him. Brain-dead imbecilé. Your brain isn't even worth the vein that supplies it blood and oxygen.

Oya take am:

Your father was an anorexic drunk who never rose above the gutters of poverty and mundanity.

Your mother's pussy must be one gaping hellhole producing only offspring of ashes from the devil himself.

If a police man kills you accidentally today, no court will award your parents more than 5k, that's the value of your gay-right ass.

Cry me a river you son of ashawo kobo kobo. In fact crack hores are better than your mama. Keep reveling your family secret, NL is all hears.
grin grin grin grin

something tells me you are one of those hood rats kids. hahaha. Chairman Ass Drilling Association of Nigeria sorry to disappoint you I don't live in a society where police kill shoot innocent citizens. Of course I understand your fear of being killed by police, what do you expect when you are the child of low life crack hore, whose father's pass time is ass mining.

Like I said earlier there is still hope for your kobo kobo ashawo mama and your ass driller addicted papa. As for you, this is still morning you can still make it out of the ghetto if you behave yourself. but if you continue being angry at the world you sure would end up being shot at the back by police.

Don't take this the wrong way, that your mama is ashawo kobo kobo with gaping ass as a result of you and your papa constant drilling of her ass, does not mean you should take it out on the world. It is time you forgive yourself for being an ass miner, forgive your absentee papa that only comes around to mine your mama ass, and you can still make something good out of your life.

Being the chairman of Ass Driller Association of Nigeria on NL does not mean the end of the world. You can still turn a new leaf. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by chuksdavid28(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ncsamuel:
err it will not. Cos what widens the pussy is childbirths unlike the asshole and moreover, from research, gays tend to start with BJs b4 penetrating the asshole, so there is less penile-anal activity to slacken the asshole.
Gay alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.