Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said (68651 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ziinno:

I see the question mark but I cannot help but wonder if you originally mean not to end it with a period. It seems more like a statement and less like a question.

If it's a question though, My answer is no. I'm fully aware of all my unstimulated 'demons'.

So, I'm feeling psychoanalysed. Are you psychoanalysing me? Lol.

No! Sometimes that's how it appears when someone is trying to understand another person who's more experienced & matured.

The existence of those unstimulated "demons" got my attention, being a fan myself. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
obadizena:

No! Sometimes that's how it appears when someone is trying to understand another person who's more experienced & matured.

The existence of those unstimulated "demons" got my attention, being a fan myself. tongue

A fan, huh? By all means then...go ahead,share.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Ziinno:

A fan, huh? By all means then...go ahead,share.

OK! Cool!

Not here, though, otherwise, I'm afraid, all hell will let loose! tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Honips:
This is nonsense
Which one is?
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
obadizena:

OK! Cool!

Not here, though, otherwise, I'm afraid, all hell will let loose! tongue
Lol.
08112345678..Call me?
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ziinno:

Lol.

08112345678..Call me?
Hmm na man dey behind this Monika
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jazzlite:

Which one is?
The OP
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ziinno:

Lol.

08112345678..Call me?
I really like how free and open you are, awesome.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ziinno:

Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by gokefolaranmi(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2018
Benita27:
And when the asshole becomes as wide as the pussy on the long run, what'll be the next option?.
Pampers.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by JohnOkolo: 4:49am On Jun 13, 2020
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/lady-comes-guys-engaging-anal-s3x-ladies-see-said.html

I won't show mercy to her ass hole. Please from what your are saying you must have a virgin anal. Rare and a wonderful phenomenom
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2020
pocohantas:
She isn't entirely right.
That a straight guy loves a girl giving him a BJ, doesn't mean he would want another guy to do same to him.

It's not just about the sexual act, but the connection with the sexual partner...

Strange you're not discussing your anal sex experience
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Alfred234:
All i could gather from the comments is that most guys now engage in Anal Sëx with girls shocked #smh

Ordinary flesh didn't reveal this to you...common sense is involved.
Re: Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said by Jazzlite: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2020
oake:

My broda, u no tire? Dis generation no try. The lady is too right! Truly, there is no difference between a man engaging in anal sex with a girl and a guy engaging in anal sex with a guy because both are making use of the backside.
Very different

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.