Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband (718 Views)

See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Funkybabee(f): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
i just saw this on Fb and wish to share it here to know your view about it

men says the truth, that women are their own enemy!!

stop doing this women. its not good to add bitter in a Person sweet life

1 Share

Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Beejayx: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Am coming oo wait
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by ednut1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
All shades of fake. mtcheeew
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
This immediately means women are their worst enemies?
As in, no man has ever fallen for his brother's wife?

She is very stupid though, the husband is stupid too. They're both treacherous people. They deserve each other. I wouldn't say it isn't true because it happens. She may have fallen unconsciously...but looking at the way she listed his qualities, everything after that was what she or they wanted.

The thing is, even if she leaves the brother-in-law, he would still cheat with someone else, he wants the easy way out of his marital issues. He already has a justification "his wife doesn't have his time". Once you start justifying your cheating, you won't bother about resolving the issue.

She should go back to wherever she came from and allow them work on their marriage. Married people should uphold their vows and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Evablizin(f): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na wa oo evil human do in the name of affection,i no go carry last in saying that this is stupidity in the highest order
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yes, she's done evil
Yes, the brother-in-law​ is just stupid.
But I thought I should point out, "Please don't forget to hide my id"
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm sure the admin intentionally left her I.d open to deal with her grin

She should have left the house the moment she started catching Feelings...She's a home wrecker.. let her finish what she has started and kuku wreck it finish.
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Usually, if you keep a mad woman with a sane man in the same room for too long. The sane man would see the good sides of the insane woman which would arouse feelings of affection. I don't think 'them' falling inlove with each other was deliberate, it's a natural occurrence which could be avoided if only her sister's husband knew how to deal with such situations. He should have spoken to the wife about the things in their marriage he wasn't comfortable with, and make her send her sister away if that would make things right.
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Davidgrey: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
pocohantas:
This immediately means women are their worst enemies?
As in, no man has ever fallen for his brother's wife?

She is very stupid though, the husband is stupid too. They're both treacherous people. They deserve each other. I wouldn't say it isn't true because it happens.

The thing is, even if she leaves the brother-in-law, he would still cheat with someone else. He already has a justification "his wife doesn't have his time". Once you start justifying your cheating, you won't bother about resolving the issue.

She should go back to wherever she came from and allow them wok on their marital issues. Couples should uphold their vows and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
What now! undecided

@highlighted you are being a hypocrite, No one has "complete dominion" over their feelings, condemning her for being weak emotionally is insensitive and ignorant, This can happen to anyone, she was careless and naive that is basically what you should be your conclusion

The man however is to blame for using her naivety to his advantage and creating that outrageous delusion in her head that she can have a future with him.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by pocohantas(f): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Davidgrey:
What now! undecided

@highlighted you are being a hypocrite, No one has complete dominion over their feelings, condemning her for being weak emotionally is insensitive and ignorant, This can happen to anyone, she was careless and naive that is basically what you should be your conclusion

The man however is to blame for using her naivety to his advantage and creating that outrageous delusion in her head that she can have a future with him.
LOL! Somethings and people are out of bound. Since she doesn't have control over her emotions, she can as well fall for her dad. She fell unconsciously, possible...what was she still doing in the house after that? Naive indeed!!

I am not a hypocrite, I don't follow or fall in love with people's husband!!! I respect marital unions! Chics should leave people's husband and stop forming defenceless.
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Funkybabee(f): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evablizin:
Na wa oo evil human do in the name of affection,i no go carry last in saying that this is stupidity in the highest order

me too I can't believe it!!!!!women are wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Funkybabee(f): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
MzLarem:
I'm sure the admin intentionally left her I.d open to deal with her grin

She should have left the house the moment she started catching Feelings...She's a home wrecker.. let her finish what she has started and kuku wreck it finish.

lol sister u dey para oo I am not married yet but I don't know why some ladies continue to destroy marriage and blames it on love or affection

karma is really dam!!!! hope that marriage isn't broke yet

cc: lalasticala Seun help us to move this to FP we needs people views and to encourage busy woman to have time for their man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Apina(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Like wtf! some men sef, how would he even contemplate such line of action? Was he not aware she is a matron before getting into the marriage? If she go hire killers now to put d ewu out of his misery, people go start dey blame her. And as for the bastard of a sister, how can she even contemplate talk more of sleeping with two eyes closed knowing she's about to mete out the ultimate family betrayal? Some people sha
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by Davidgrey: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL! Somethings and people are out of bound. Since she doesn't have control over her emotions, she can as well fall for her dad. She fell unconsciously, possible...what was she still doing in the house after that? Naive indeed!!

I am not a hypocrite, I don't follow or fall in love with people's husband!!! I respect marital unions! Chics should leave people's husband and stop forming defenceless.
That was why i called you a hypocrite

You are obviously mentally and emotionally matured........... but you "shouldn't" expect everyone to be

It was wrong to condemn her, The man however deserves every negative word in the dictionary.

Your 1st paragraph, There are social evidences that have "Proven" that if you spend so much time with a particular person alone, You would fall in-love with the said person.

Mental growth and a sound "moral compass" is the difference between normality and sanity.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Davidgrey:

That was why i called you a hypocrite

You are obviously mentally and emotionally matured........... but you "shouldn't" expect everyone to be

It was wrong to condemn her, The man however deserves every negative word in the dictionary.

Your 1st paragraph, There are social evidences that have "Proven" that if you spend so much time with a particular person alone, You would fall in-love with the said person.

Mental growth and a sound "moral compass" is the difference between normality and sanity.

Okay then, I would stop condemning her...let's throw a party for her.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Tall Male And Short Female Corps Members Trending On The Internet / Lady Narrates Her Shock At Finding Out Perfect Bae Is Married With A Whole Child / Nigerian Lady Seeking Divorce Shares Photo Of Her Daughter Covered In Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.