Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name (29963 Views)

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2017
luminouz:

Awwwwww...
Oya nice MIL FALL on U!!! grin

Ameeeeeen
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by ObaIgwe1: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2017
ginikagreene:

Mine is my sister-in-law, instigated her aunties and neighbours to beat me up on my child dedication day just because I questioned why she should bring my husband's girlfriend to my child dedication.

She practically told every member of their family I'm evil, I can't say it all but God is involved. None of my husband's people presented a wedding gift to us, what about the birth of my child not even 500naira pampers or handkerchief we saw, I did not even get a call or message from his people when I gave birth (except his parents) all because of this lady...
Even before she met me, she disliked me.

I feel your pain my sister.

I hope your husband is strongly behind you.

I am a guy, but I have seen a lot of injustices and gang up against innocent wives, even to wives that go extra mile to please her in laws.

I had to fight with my own family cos of the injustices they are doing to my uncle's wife just because they don't like her, no matter what good she does to please them. But my uncle defends his wife at all times... More reason they hate her.

God will help you and see you through my sister.
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by ginikagreene: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thank you so much. This means a lot to me...God bless you..I'm happy a man understands.
ObaIgwe1:

I feel your pain my sister.

I hope your husband is strongly behind you.

I am a guy, but I have seen a lot of injustices and gang up against innocent wives, even to wives that go extra mile to please her in laws.

I had to fight with my own family cos of the injustices they are doing to my uncle's wife just because they don't like her, no matter what good she does to please them. But my uncle defends his wife at all times... More reason they hate her.

God will help you and see you through my sister.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by onyidonaldson(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Donald3d:
This one is strong
SOLUTION :
Talk to your wife about it,she is supposed to be your padi(do this camly ,this is not the time to start forming man of the house )
If your padi ,can't get her mom to stop ,talk to your Mother In Law

Its possible she is doing it innocently and she got super close to the other guy ,you should get super close to her too and make her your friend too,treat her like you treat your mom,call her frequently ask her how she is doing ,surprise her with gifts .

Each time she calls you by the other guy's name ,say something like
*playfully" mummy mummy this one you are always calling me Bode,my name is Segun na mummy grin
Her reaction when you say this would make you know whether she is doing it intentionally or innocently

Conflict resolution is not as hard as we think whether in marriage or anywhere else,its just a matter of compromise and manner of approach
God Bless ya

This is the solution
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Greatzeus:
God deliver us from Monster in laws grin
amen
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by feelgoods: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
godofuck231:

You ve been funked up side down and sideways

I tell you.
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by elderhimself(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
If she does that, then surely your wife flies too. Na family thing

she does ohh...
i've been begging them to sign me up too but they keep sayin am nt ready yet
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by elderhimself(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
are you saying she's a witch?

Nahh, am not saying that oh..
you just did
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by elderhimself(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
mikaael:

you already said its a private jet so we dnt nid to ask...bye

ohh,.... i did.....
byeee toooo
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by elderhimself(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
Edo airways

Lol.... i heard they are very efficient and reliable
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by elderhimself(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
annie74:

LWKMD!

me sef dey do LWKMD oh
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by iamphill: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
I just shake my head whenever I read about people cursing their MIL or not wishing 4 one.

My mother in law and I are going to be close, I will love that woman plenty. I've always wanted a second mother, besides MIL are cool depends on how you treat their son, her and her family members. They will find it hard to dislike u if everyone like u

I mean this is a woman that must have sacrificed for her son.

You sound naive. you dont know nothing about Mother inlaws ........
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Evaberry:
I just shake my head whenever I read about people cursing their MIL or not wishing 4 one.

My mother in law and I are going to be close, I will love that woman plenty. I've always wanted a second mother, besides MIL are cool depends on how you treat their son, her and her family members. They will find it hard to dislike u if everyone like u

I mean this is a woman that must have sacrificed for her son.
You're lucky but some mother in-laws are devil incarnate
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2017
jagugu88li:
If she does that, then surely your wife flies too. Na family thing
She might not fly.not all daughters join their mothers to fly at night. grin grin
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
elderhimself:
Yess, Mine flies both daytime and nighttime ......with her private jet
Please dont ask me what kind of jet it is .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.