Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name (29969 Views)

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by davidodiba(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by chigoizie7(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Maybe she grew fond of the other guy b4 u came. Might be a mistake
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Don't really have mother in law yet but I believe she will be a nice woman that will take me as her daughter because I really need a mother love since I don't have any.

May God grant you more than you pray for. You have such a good heart. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Magnifik18:

May God grant you more than you pray for. You have such a good heart. smiley

Amen and tnxs so much.
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Niyeal(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Don't really have mother in law yet but I believe she will be a nice woman that will take me as her daughter because I really need a mother love since I don't have any.
Similar
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by CaptPlanet(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your mother inlaw is savage
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Niyeal:

Similar

Then welcome to my club.....
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by spartoo: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
lelvin:
Poison her! That was a joke.

I know in-laws can be very difficult. When next she calls you any f*ucked up name, stare deep into her eyes. I mean real stare here. Dead stare. Call her by her name "Mrs.. Annoying... " say

On point
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by mikaael(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
elderhimself:
Yess, Mine flies both daytime and nighttime ......with her private jet
Please dont ask me what kind of jet it is .

you already said its a private jet so we dnt nid to ask...bye
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bribe her with expensive gifts to show off. That's all that matters to Nigerian mothers - SHOW OFF
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by deafeyez: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
feelgoods:
There was this guy that wanted to marry my wife before me, my mother in-law keeps calling me by my wife's ex's name... it's super awkward. but not every time.

I don't know if she does it to make my wife realize that she made a mistake or she's really forgetting things, it's not that I'm not doing well, I'm living well of, and the other guy as I heard is not up to me. but I don't know where the hate from my mother-in-law comes from.

I think your mother in law connected well with that dude. She wished him to marry her daughter but things weren't just working. Don't know but maybe from the path of the girl. You just have to learn how to connect well with her so see can erase his and replace with yours. undecided
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Niyeal(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Then welcome to my club.....
My case is different because i dont have either mum or dad from teenage year
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by eyinjuege: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Don't take it personal.

The woman might be suffering from the early stages of some form of dementia, maybe even Alzheimer's.

She may soon start forgetting the faces and names of her own children.

Ask your wife to take her mother to the psychiatrist. You may save a life or even help buy the family more valuable time with their mother...

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Niyeal:

My case is different because i dont have either mum or dad from teenage year

Sorry dear.I know it has not been easy on you.may the lord give you someone that will be a mother,lover,wife and friend in future.AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by 9jatatafo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
I hope it is not what I am thinking.... mama was chopping ex's cassava it seems
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kpele grin

One of my sibling' s father in- law calls my brother " Omo ibo" cheesy

Me see it as funny ( not like I don't find it irritating to say the least) because my brother will want to faint in anger grin

Dont take it to heart. Mama doesn't mean bad. Just tell your wife to caution her mother that's all.

If she calls you that after you have ask your wife to; be quick to caution her yourself in the presence of your wife & be serious about it ( straight face). I think that will reset her brain of any lapses.

If the guy was soo good to Mama, why didn't he marry her daughter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by rajiraymond(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
That's rubbish now, or may be she forgets your name.
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
It's intentional. Maybe your wife married you against her wish.
That's so disrespectful of her, I am surprised your wife has done nothing to address it, hasn't it happened it her presence?

Pls, ask your mother in-law why she keeps calling you another name.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by roeb1987(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
my guy, ur case is in Shekarau's court! How on earth will u allow ur mother in-law to be callin u her daughter's ex boyfrnd name? frm my point of view and experience, they're tryin to dupe u. try to call her daughter ur ex name in her presence, then u will see a pregnant virgin!
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by 5errguru: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:
I just shake my head whenever I read about people cursing their MIL or not wishing 4 one.

My mother in law and I are going to be close, I will love that woman plenty. I've always wanted a second mother, besides MIL are cool depends on how you treat their son, wife and their family members. They will find it hard to dislike u if everyone like u

I mean this is a woman that must have sacrificed for her son.

True talk,
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Opoki(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
feelgoods:
There was this guy that wanted to marry my wife before me, my mother in-law keeps calling me by my wife's ex's name... it's super awkward. but not every time.

I don't know if she does it to make my wife realize that she made a mistake or she's really forgetting things, it's not that I'm not doing well, I'm living well of, and the other guy as I heard is not up to me. but I don't know where the hate from my mother-in-law comes from.

How long have you know your mother in law?

For how long did your wife and her ex dated?

To what extent did your wife ex relate with her family?

Answer those questions and be the judge!

I believe the woman meant no harm, my mum still call 50kobo instead of 50 naira.
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by blackjack21(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:
I just shake my head whenever I read about people cursing their MIL or not wishing 4 one.

My mother in law and I are going to be close, I will love that woman plenty. I've always wanted a second mother, besides MIL are cool depends on how you treat their son, wife and their family members. They will find it hard to dislike u if everyone like u

Nice one.
Intelligence is the new sexy !
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by NickD(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Can I marry you already..
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by sisisioge: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Easy up oga...it might just be an honest mistake. Your wife needs to make her get used to your name. Pele grin
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Youngtoff(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
I don't know but I smell trouble...lolz
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by rejosom(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
And what's your business... She has d right to call you anything she likes. undecided
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Tlion19: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nawao
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by feelgoods: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
That's what happens when she prefers him to you,dat woman no happy as you marry her daughter. No wonder I dey always hear am calling your name inside her prayers shouting "die, die, die, die, die, die."

God forbid
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by DonBobes(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
feelgoods:

I quoted u to draw ur attention.
Ur case is a pity.
DECLARE WAT D GERMANS call BLITZKRIEG, not skirmish(malice) o . I mean WAR.

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Are you sure it's not your mother-in-law that actually dated him?

Lolzz grin
Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by ikevictor: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
She is aged, memory weakness can easily be the issue here.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-In-Law Calls Me By My Wife's Ex Boyfriend's Name by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
autotrader014:
Chai, sorry bros.. tell your wife to tell your mother inlaw that u don't like it, if she doesn't know what to call u, let her call u "my son"..
Me no fit accept this one oooh.. for Wetin naa
Who asked u
Just sell me DAT Lexus jeep ojare tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep / Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.