Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,987 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) (21940 Views)

Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
My husband this morning shared my nakked picture onto his staff WhatsApp page. He discovered it later and deleted for everyone.

Is there a technology to delete it from the devices of those who might have saved it? Thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by athaboi(f): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Can we see the nude?? Let's ascertain the degree of damage done and know how fast we can find solutions

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by JeffreyD1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
What is your naked picture doing in his phone?

Why all these married people too de misbehave self

Mitcheeew

If to say I dey among the staffs I see am, I will help you guys to share it

Una go get sense by fire by force

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Mastadestiny(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why are you telling us without the nude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
athaboi:
Can we see the nude?? Let's ascertain the degree of damage done and know how fast we can find solutions

Are u crasy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Ningen(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
What's the file format of the picture?

Uploading the “nude” will enable us to properly ascertain if it can be deleted from those devices or not so do the needful. Time is of essence. smiley

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hey there! I'm using Nairaland.
franchasng:
Hoa there I just joined Nairaland angry

It's okay boss. There's no need to panic. The boys will take you around. Don't let any bully extort you under any circumstance. And try not to be a tribalist because tribalists are liable to check names. And don't be over serious because over seriousness kills faster than hypertension. Dedicate your FTCs properly if you are lucky enough to get one. Don't insult those that you meet here and everything will be fine trust me.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by instinct57vm(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My husband this morning shared my nakked picture onto his staff WhatsApp page. He discovered it later and deleted for everyone.

Is there a technology to delete it from the devices of those who might have saved it? Thank you

Deed has been done. Good that It was your husband and not a bf. However, If you must share nude next time, ensure he deletes it immediately..or don’t share at all, video call is even a better option. your husband will understand
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Bola146(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
JeffreyD1:
What is your naked picture doing in his phone?

Why all these married people too de misbehave self

Mitcheeew

If to say I dey among the staffs I see am, I will help you guys to share it

Una go get sense by fire by force

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
drama btw u and ur husband no dey everly end undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Meanwhile people using GB whatsapp can easily get it back even if you delete for all. You can only delete it from their gallery with a malware. They'll download it and you'll have access to their phone.
Else, you'll have to beg them. And if you don't want to do so you can get their phone and drop it in a stream that is about 3 feet deep or more.

Peace.

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Rachelee: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sorry ehn take heart. One of his colleagues is probably masturbating to your picture right now.

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Dannyfan(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
I don't it is possible deleting from someone phone. I'm not sure shaa. Anything can b possible but it could be as an intrusion.
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Folanky(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
e don happen
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Emperor4tune(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
I can help with a spybot from kasparo spyware but the programe cost over 40000 naira ,what the program deos is to detect the image on the web & delete it automatically without the notice of the uploader,the program will search multiple & millions of domain & track out the image revealing site & places it was sheared & could be wipe out

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by betonnaira: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
I don't belive u

lets see d nude picture to b sure u not pulling our legs
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by IceColdVeins(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Shanklee:

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
So what should I do now sad
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=IceColdVeins post=91523378][/quote] grin
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
All the people with Precious as their avil name for Nairaland craze for their first life
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mistakenly shared hmm means he was about sharing it to someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by athaboi(f): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Are u crasy
not at all my dear, I'm only trying to help you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by franchasng: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Shanklee:
Hoa there I just joined Nairaland angry
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sex tapes comes to mind... who remember that movie...

It's a simple stuff... tell the group members to send it bavk to the group and your husband will delete it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by merieam16(f): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
dis matter get as e mind....just passing by
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Send my your husband's number, I will send boys to double him up.....what a useless man like him.
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Slynation(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Preciousgirl:

You called it mistake?? Well that was an expensive one... GB users will always gat access to it if their settings for "Don't delete for me" is turned on....
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by InfernoNig: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
You and your husband matter tire me. Its always my husband this, my husband that. To be frank, if he is acting such ways, he must really be Up to something. Imagine sending his wife's nude to his work space. What an idiot (mistake or no mistake).

York.............

1 Like

Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by OkhaiAsein(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Wheres the nude
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by AmancalledGod: 12:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Everytime you and this your husband matter no dey finish for una side at all
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Originalsly: 1:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Ningen:

What's the file format of the picture?

Uploading the “nude” will enable us to properly ascertain if it can be deleted from those devices or not so do the needful. Time is of essence. smiley

grin grin
Re: My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) by Ishilove: 4:04am On Jul 09, 2020
What kind of yeye mistake is that? Where was he sending the picture to that it 'somehow' found its way to his workspace? Irresponsible people.

I think you're trolling though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.