Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In (9697 Views)

How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily / What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? / Invest 2,000 US Dollars To Open An Ice Cream Processing Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by akilo1: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
be wise,most people here are just after your money,do your own research and stop following these people who are after your money,getting business idea depends on where you are living ,all business have factors to be consider when establishing them
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by EmekaEmeruwa: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:

Invest it in Get Help Worldwide and get 600k every month.
pls is get help world wide still rocking.??cos i'm only into mmm now.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by y4code(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
princejr:

I will give you three(3) things you can invest in with 2 million.

1. AGRICULTURE
Option A: farm crowdy.
Please note that it is spelt in one word. I only put the space because I don't know the disposition of the mod towards the investment program. Check out more info on Google.
So how do you invest the N2 million to make good returns? Spread the N2 million across farm options available on the platform. Look out for the ROI before sponsoring a farm. You are guaranteed of your returns on investment.

Option B: Spread your money across 3 small scale farming and agro-allied businesses that will be managed by a consultant over an agreed fee and period of time.
The 3 agro-allied and farming businesses:
- Cassava farming
- Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Nut
- Small scale fish farming. Production of fingerlings.

Cassava Farming you invest about N600k. You will make a profit of about N350k minimum
Palm Oil and PKN you invest N750k you will make a profit of over N600k by storing the palm oil. And make about N300k from the sale of PKN.
Check my thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/3880126/business-opportunity-palm-oil-business#57800931

3. Fingerling production invest about N600k on it and you will earn returns in the range of N130-N150k
Putting all this returns together gives you a good return on all your investment.
Please note that these are estimates, when you are ready we can get down to biz and workout detailed figures.

2. TECH START-UP
This is a bit difficult to explain in details here. Just to give you a brief, the idea is along-term investment plan in tech start-up companies. It will give you equity in at least 3 start-ups every year and good returns on your capital. I actually developed this plan for myself, but I can share with you if you are interested. If u show interest, I've seen your email on ur signature. Check mine on my signature as well and send me a mail. I will send you the document I prepared.

3. EXPORT COOPERATIVE
There are export cooperatives you can join. Most of the cooperatives come together to finance an export contract, which most of the time is commodity export.

I'm working on one currently. When it is opened for fill, I can let you know.

Well I hope my above info helps you a bit.

I will like to get to know you and talk if you dont mind, currently I'm out of Lagos but can meet wheni get back here is my contact
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by donaldking10: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
EmekaEmeruwa:
pls is get help world wide still rocking.??cos i'm only into mmm now.

yes ooo! rocking like never before with lots of strategies to keep it safe from saboteurs. if interested, let me know.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by mynaija123(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
freaklyme:
Will you be interested in investing in Jumia? As Sales Ambassador Contact me : 08088348107

Please what is sales ambassador on jumia. Can you expanxiate?
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by elog(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Can you give more details on the 3rd option? The part that says "1% on average daily 5 days a week"

amjustme2:

Avoid Fixed Deposit.

My Recommendations:

1. You can Subscribed for Treasury Bills. It a layman's term, loan the Money to CBN, FG use it and finance budget and you get paid for doing so. Interest is Paid upfront and you get your principal back at the end of the tenor. Interest rates ranges from 14 - 18.6% depending tenor.

Tenors (primary market):
91 Days
182 Days
364 Days

While Fixed deposit even with the meager interest it pays, tax is deducted, Treasury Bills is tax free. Go Ask your bank how to start

2. Money Market Fund is another Good Opportunity.

You can delve into Crytocurrency. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency developed on Blockchain technology. Bitcoin is endorsed by many Billionaires like Bill Gate, Steve Wosniak etc. Most Financial Banks and Technology giants are behind Blockchain Technology. Most forex traders are moving to bitcoin trading because they make more money. You Earn profit on Bitcoin Autotrading,. What if I could show you a bitcoin Auto trading program that pays 1% on average daily 5 days a week? You dont need any knowledge of forex, nor trading skills.

All the above opportunities dont need any monitoring.

This one of my fav quotes from a business Tycoon. I am developing the same mentality day by day. "If you dont find a way to make Money while you sleep, will you work untill you die" - Warren Buffet . I make this my wallpaper, looking at it everyday I wake up. You can do the same.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by EmekaEmeruwa: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
donaldking10:

yes ooo! rocking like never before with lots of strategies to keep it safe from saboteurs. if interested, let me know.
yes i'm in.but that will be next month.m expecting moni from mmm.pls let me hv ur contact so that u will explain better on phone call.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by slayminder(m): 1:13am On Jun 26, 2017
am not understanding any longer ooh
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by donaldking10: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2017
EmekaEmeruwa:
yes i'm in.but that will be next month.m expecting moni from mmm.pls let me hv ur contact so that u will explain better on phone call.

Alright,

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by trilobite: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2017
open a bet naija shop.

location is key though. I know someone who invested same amount and makes over 100k every week.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by slayminder(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2017
thanks
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by amjustme2: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
amjustme2:

Avoid Fixed Deposit.

My Recommendations:

1. You can Subscribed for Treasury Bills. It a layman's term, loan the Money to CBN, FG use it and finance budget and you get paid for doing so. Interest is Paid upfront and you get your principal back at the end of the tenor. Interest rates ranges from 14 - 18.6% depending tenor.

Tenors (primary market):
91 Days
182 Days
364 Days

While Fixed deposit even with the meager interest it pays, tax is deducted, Treasury Bills is tax free. Go Ask your bank how to start

2. Money Market Fund is another Good Opportunity.

You can delve into Crytocurrency. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency developed on Blockchain technology. Bitcoin is endorsed by many Billionaires like Bill Gate, Steve Wosniak etc. Most Financial Banks and Technology giants are behind Blockchain Technology. Most forex traders are moving to bitcoin trading because they make more money. You Earn profit on Bitcoin Autotrading,. What if I could show you a bitcoin Auto trading program that pays 1% on average daily 5 days a week? You dont need any knowledge of forex, nor trading skills.

All the above opportunities dont need any monitoring.

This one of my fav quotes from a business Tycoon. I am developing the same mentality day by day. "If you dont find a way to make Money while you sleep, will you work untill you die" - Warren Buffet . I make this my wallpaper, looking at it everyday I wake up. You can do the same.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by slayminder(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2017
slayminder:
thanks
are u bet9ja agent
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Dollabiz: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Trading
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by tafrica(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Seems OP has a good job, just looking for where to invest his spare 2M.
Instead of fixing your money with the bank, why don't you buy land (It could be acres or plots, depending on the area) and just forget it. In few years, you will smile to the bank when you sell each plot.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by amjustme2: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yes that's whats it is exactly.
Email me for details, presentations etc.

elog:
Can you give more details on the 3rd option? The part that says "1% on average daily 5 days a week"

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Script94(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good day sir.I have an App idea if financed and unleashed will make lots of profit for u quickly.becos its what everyone need n will rush it online. for more details if interested call 08136156015.thank u n God bless.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sir,visit .com, look for cryptoworld (verified vip investment provider), pm him and discuss.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by y4code(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2017
elog:

can you please put me through about money market funds
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by y4code(m): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Script94:
Good day sir.I have an App idea if financed and unleashed will make lots of profit for u quickly.becos its what everyone need n will rush it online. for more details if interested call 08136156015.thank u n God bless.

lets talk about it.07033818556
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by viviansteph: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2017
With 2million you can get a lifetime payment...and you can choose how you want to be paid.

The truth is if you buy a land..gov might wake up one day n claim it
you buy a car, that one na another story
you decide to start a business.good you are optimistic but what if you dont get ur money out?

Considering your age, you can put 1million in annuity investment that assures u of a lifetime financial security then
if you still have the strength to hustle with d remaining 1million to see what comes out of it, den do a business you hv a passion for.
bearing in mind that whatever happens, annuity got your back.

1 Like

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by amjustme2: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Read this my post in another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3886831/these-3-safest-investments-nigeria/2#58069369.

If that's not enough, tell me.

y4code:

can you please put me through about money market funds
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Lekmusic: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2017
slayminder:
Pls Nairalander, what can someone invest 2 millionaire in dat will give you huge interest, and I have no time for monitoring business, I just want to invest and interest should be coming in

Ok
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by eezeribe(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
dingbang:
by investing with first bank Sir.
Per Annum
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by eezeribe(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2017
dingbang:
by investing with first bank Sir.
Per Annum
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by darlingjoylyn(f): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2017
ilogbe:

really? how possible? highest banks pay is 6 percent

My bank will give you 11% and even pay you upfront if you so wish.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by jamace(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
OP, just put your money in Nigeria Treasury Bills. The rate now is about 16 -18% per annum. You will be paid your interest immediately while your capital will be refunded at one year tenure.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by SplendorWhite: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
richinvestor:
thnks but how does these real estate investment works?

I am a real estate consultant and I can give you all the info you need regarding which real estate company is best to invest in and where as well when to make the investment.

If you're interested, do send me a mail or a whatsapp Message: white.splendour@yahoo.com / 09039914997.

Same for anyone who's also interested in being a real estate consultant....

Have a blessed week..
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by kayice(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
All u nid to knw abt real estate investment...you can buy lands ranging from N600,000 to N18M... Either full plots and half plots...the location's of our lands are lagos(Ajah,sangotedo,lakowe,ibeju lekki,Epe,Ikorodu) ogun state(ota,simawa,magboro,mowe),imo state(owerri) and delta state(warri)...
And lots more. Those in ibeju-lekki have very resellable value as it's always appreciating. A land of 600k ryt now could be sold for 2million in a year's time plus taking into consideration the amenities that'll spring up around there soon ( New Intl airport, seaport, dangote refinery, Lekki free trade zone e.t.c) For more details, kindly contact 08066100988, 08114101757. WhatsApp: 08066100988. E-mail: kcsheart1@yahoo.com. Instagram @ Icelandic_Homes
slayminder:
Pls Nairalander, what can someone invest 2 millionaire in dat will give you huge interest, and I have no time for monitoring business, I just want to invest and interest should be coming in
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by purestone(f): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Friends please help me I need a loan of 250k to start up a business I will pay back in 6 months time with my land as a collateral, am based in im based in imo state, here's my email sharonpurestone@gmail.com .com tnx
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by smartleo(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2017
richinvestor:
so if I invest 5m, I'll be collecting 500k every month?
That's just not true,fixed deposit runs on a complex math

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. / Order At Amazon @300/$1 And Ebay @320/$1 / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.