Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In (9677 Views)

How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily / What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? / Invest 2,000 US Dollars To Open An Ice Cream Processing Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by kismo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
@ OP, my sincere advice for you is, learn the basis of cryptocurrency trading (how to open Bitcoin wallet, how to buy Bitcoin, how to trade Bitcoin and altcoin). You can know all this in two days depending on your seriousness. After learning, l will show you two coins you will buy and get good monthly returns. One of bit will give you minimum of 30% returns monthly while you will get more coins in the other one monthly which you can sell. You dont need to be monitoring it daily. You can just be checking it once a week. However, whatever, you want to invest in, you must have good knowledge of it. Do not give anybody money to invest for you. Good luck.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2020
You can invest in agricultural logistics funding I.e there are buyers of products and sellers but buyer needs logistics to convey the goods after which full payment is made some days after and profit on investment of say 200k for 30 tons worth of agricultural products can give give upwards of 1.5m at a go.
You can also involve in drop shipping via aliexpress and the likes.

DM me on this number if you need more details 08067344821
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2020
You can invest in real estate. Real Estate guarantee return on Investment than any other business. Everyone want a piece of Land, it is the only sure Investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing Machine. Land will only double its valve with huge return.

Oxford Gold Integrated Intl Ltd a subsidiary of Oxford Group Nigeria that as over 20 subsidiary companies within is currently doing 30% return on investment in 6 months. If you invest with us today, them you will be sure of your return without stress.

Kindly contact me for more details on 2348188912439

100% guaranty that your money is safe with us.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by bashir1451(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2020
EmekaEmeruwa:
sir never u fixed deposite ur money wit any bank cos their criminals.could u imagine i went to access bank for a fixed deposite of 2m and i was told that 190 days is 75k.Do u knw wat i did,?i took 500k and roll it into mmm bro i wont lie to u.i hv been enjoying it ever since then cos mmm rockz very very well now unlike before.try it and tank me later.

Oga how did it end?
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Solomon6383: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Which type of Real Estate Bussines and Agricultural product will you use 1.5Million to invest on?

Seyola9:

Lolz sir..don't be deceived..no nigerian bank will give you 10% monthly consistently..banks are suckers not to talk of nigerian banks..

If I had 2 million with me now, I will use 500k naira only to do CRYPTOCURRENCY (BITCOIN AND ALTCOIN) TRADING. My weekly / monthly profits is 90% sure.

Then I will invest the remaining 1.5 milla in REAL ESTATE, AGRICULTURAL RELATED PRODUCTS and any other offline valuable investments...

DIVERSIFICATION IS THE KEY..

DON'T PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET...
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Kobicove(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2021
bashir1451:

Oga how did it end?

In tears most likely grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Dreypunter30: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
slayminder:
Pls Nairalander, what can someone invest 2 millionaire in dat will give you huge interest, and I have no time for monitoring business, I just want to invest and interest should be coming in
let connect.. You can make 10k minimum daily

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center / Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.