Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Should I Do To This Girl?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To This Girl?? (5209 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by exquisitM(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Everybody knows a rainy weather is a weather for two..yet you were given an umbrella to leave under the rain cos suddenly she has a place to go when her male friend showed up..WHERE DO YOU THINK SHE WENT AFTER YOU LEFT CLOUD9!! Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by aiir2303(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
maikbanj:

Thanks for your contribution bro. But,she isn't bleeping him.I know how that sounds tho but im very sure. She isn't that type of gal.I had decided to let go some months back but just cudnt forget bout her. I just have to this time around
Mean! You're unbelievably naive. You trusting a lady that much Shows you don't actually know how they're wired. Total trust In One's blood not to talk bout a stranger is sometime foolish and can be fatal irrespective of gender.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by aiir2303(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
exquisitM:
Everybody knows a rainy weather is a weather for two..yet you were given an umbrella to leave under the rain cos suddenly she has a place to go when her male friend showed up..WHERE DO YOU THINK SHE WENT AFTER YOU LEFT CLOUD9!! Lol
Lol... ..savagery isn't permited on nl
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
aiir2303:

Mean! You're unbelievably naive. You trusting a lady that much Shows you don't actually know how they're wired. Total trust In One's blood not to talk bout a stranger is sometime foolish and can be fatal irrespective of gender.

I knew this kinda comment was gonna be made. Thats y I said I knw its somehow saying he isnt bleeping her. Trust me bro,I dont trust ladies one bit. But dis gal here,He isn't!!!
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by chidekings(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This guy is a bad hombre and he knows what's up. Listen to him
I will only add that this chick is more experienced than you. Leave her alone.

And that's a very big bad sign for the guy. Or maybe he can mirror her actions. Use it as a stepping stone to his relationship journey

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by bigcp(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
sorry to say bro....u are so naive....
4kn ignorant....why would u allow some biitch to determine ur happiness or sadness....

bross...most young girls (expecially students who thinks they are still very young to flex life while in school) are biitches....u better be wise....i wonder what kind of pussy ass niggas our mothers are birthing these days.. (SORRY 2 SAY)...
u are still young, still full of life...and still in school...so my lil brother...don't term ur priorities around a girl (a student biitch)...because 90 to 95% most times they'll dum ir sorry as for some total stranger ( a cuter/richer dude)...because most ladies are confused...they don'tknow what they want until its 2 late....especially d money conscious ones... (sadly most of dem are money conscious )

next time....try as much as possible not to mk any girl...expecially students....ur priority...just hv fun without much emotional involvement...else girls go ruin ur life on campus...they can bring a 1st class student down to 3rd class...no matter how intelligent n wise d guy may seem to be....(especially if d guy de act like u) they are CGPA killer...

Enjoy ur campus life...study ur books...hv fun...meet n make new male frnds (na dem go help u in future...not all these biitches u call good girls)...d sooner you start running shows without much emotions( d better 4u)...d sooner you'll realise life is less complicated without girlfriend in school...
GOOD LUCK

6 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by aiir2303(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
maikbanj:

I knew this kinda comment was gonna be made. Thats y I said I knw its somehow saying he isnt bleeping her. Trust me bro,I dont trust ladies one bit. But dis gal here,He isn't!!!
Aiii.. bro got u
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by slimpoet11(m): 12:29am On Jun 25, 2017
You are a rookie. Only a rookie will fall "helplessly" in love with a girl and give her everything she asks or requests for. You became desperate
When you give a lady all she requests for without noticing corresponding loyalty from , her interest in you will naturally wane.

As a guy, you have to learn these art of making a lady yearn for you. Becoming too available by always being there at a beck and call will make her lose interest. You should have maintained a balance. You became a conquered territory. It's only natural for her to lose interest.

Now my advice...
Maintain a distance from her for a while till you regain control of your emotions. It's for your own good. It might be for weeks or even months. Stay away till you take charge of your emotions. I understand you love her. But extremities are not good. almost killed yourself because you became hopelessly and helplessly attached to her. It's very important as a man to think with both your head and heart in matters of love. For now, you think only with your heart. Your brain is currently in the cooler. Once you regain emotional control, you will think clearly and make the right decisions for your future, whether to stay or not.
Of course, I know what I am asking you to do is hard. You will most likely take the easy way out - flowing with your current emotional attachments to her. But you will only subject yourself to more hurt in the future.

In the meantime, relate with other ladies to spread the emotions. Occupy yourself with other activities you love. Spend time with friends and family too. That will take your mind off the pain gradually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Funy enuf,afta all dis plenty advise,Op myt still not leave her

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by johnson232: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Very true..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Dicedpineapple(f): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2017
johnson232:

Very true..
Sometimes i wonder y guys act like they are on a leash..Bt dey wud come online to form hard men..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by johnson232: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Sometimes i wonder y guys act like they are on a leash..Bt dey wud come online to form hard men..
Lol
Considerable number of guys will act like the op when in love for the first time, just like driving a car for the first time or doing anything new for the first time. But the truth is, after this encounter, op will never act like this again. Just like when ladies have their first sexx & lose their virginity, they will never feel that way again. What op is exhibiting now is natural, but after this, he will be able to control his emotions & also be able to decide wether to express it the hard or soft way, but the thing is that he will be incharge of his emotions. So those guys who are hard online, doesn't really form it. Their emotions no longer controls them...

Emotion is what differentiates these blood sucking boko haram guys from reverend fathers...

That is why it isn't good for a guy to fall in love at a tender age, because the guy may end up expressing his emotions the hard way towards ladies. Most players(womanizers) fell in love too quickly....

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by hardbody: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2017
1StopRudeness:

She isn't that type of girl?? You are very sure she isn't fvckking him?? What is this one saying??

You sound like someone who has very little understanding of the human nature ....let alone a chic.....
Now see the fact in ur story....

Fact 1: she did not deceive u in any way..she already told u her mind dat she wants u as a friend only...her reasons is known to her only...mayb she's waiting for the other guy, mayby she's fvcking the dude I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows..

Fact 2: u are confusing her nice nature as a person towards u as liking u..hence u see no reason why u guys shouldn't date...

Fact 3: u are in denial....she doesn't like u as much as u think...if she does..on the day u visited her..she would have given the other guy a rain check and stay with you..for crying out loud it was raining..

Fact 4: Your jealousy is in Terra bytes..and you like to blame pple for you lack of success...you can't get a chic u like..and u claiming its becos of another guy..as if the guy is using jazz to control her..

On a normal day I would have just said free the chic and look for another..but it's clear that cupid already got u with some of its arrows
sometimes as humans..we need to feel the pain of loss before we start to cherish....

Solution 1: make ur self unavailable for her, no calls, no text, no visit....if she calls make ur words as brief and formal as possible..dont be a pvssy melting like candle any time she's around....If she gbadun you like u think..she'll reset her brain and come around...

Solution 2: when next u see her, make sure the mood is right...pull the telemundo move on her..
grab her and kiss her...if she land u correct slap, just dey go house and know that's the end...if all she does is whine like a baby..before she get her self within 4 seconds pull her close and fire another kiss...

But u can save urself a lot of stress by just getting another chic...they are all over the place..

Done and dusted. Any other contrary advise is a disservice. Stick to this bruv
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2017
slimpoet11:
You are a rookie. Only a rookie will fall "helplessly" in love with a girl and give her everything she asks or requests for. You became desperate
When you give a lady all she requests for without noticing corresponding loyalty from , her interest in you will naturally wane.

As a guy, you have to learn these art of making a lady yearn for you. Becoming too available by always being there at a beck and call will make her lose interest. You should have maintained a balance. You became a conquered territory. It's only natural for her to lose interest.

Now my advice...
Maintain a distance from her for a while till you regain control of your emotions. It's for your own good. It might be for weeks or even months. Stay away till you take charge of your emotions. I understand you love her. But extremities are not good. almost killed yourself because you became hopelessly and helplessly attached to her. It's very important as a man to think with both your head and heart in matters of love. For now, you think only with your heart. Your brain is currently in the cooler. Once you regain emotional control, you will think clearly and make the right decisions for your future, whether to stay or not.
Of course, I know what I am asking you to do is hard. You will most likely take the easy way out - flowing with your current emotional attachments to her. But you will only subject yourself to more hurt in the future.

In the meantime, relate with other ladies to spread the emotions. Occupy yourself with other activities you love. Spend time with friends and family too. That will take your mind off the pain gradually.

Thanks
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2017
bigcp:
sorry to say bro....u are so naive....
4kn ignorant....why would u allow some biitch to determine ur happiness or sadness....

bross...most young girls (expecially students who thinks they are still very young to flex life while in school) are biitches....u better be wise....i wonder what kind of pussy ass niggas our mothers are birthing these days.. (SORRY 2 SAY)...
u are still young, still full of life...and still in school...so my lil brother...don't term ur priorities around a girl (a student biitch)...because 90 to 95% most times they'll dum ir sorry as for some total stranger ( a cuter/richer dude)...because most ladies are confused...they don'tknow what they want until its 2 late....especially d money conscious ones... (sadly most of dem are money conscious )

next time....try as much as possible not to mk any girl...expecially students....ur priority...just hv fun without much emotional involvement...else girls go ruin ur life on campus...they can bring a 1st class student down to 3rd class...no matter how intelligent n wise d guy may seem to be....(especially if d guy de act like u) they are CGPA killer...

Enjoy ur campus life...study ur books...hv fun...meet n make new male frnds (na dem go help u in future...not all these biitches u call good girls)...d sooner you start running shows without much emotions( d better 4u)...d sooner you'll realise life is less complicated without girlfriend in school...
GOOD LUCK

Thanks bro
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Dicedpineapple:

Its not dat easy but trying to forget bout her...
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by waywardpikin: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dicedpineapple:

Honey na our pen.is dey cause am. That tin is damn stubborn angry
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Fourwinds: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
maikbanj:

Thanks for your contribution bro. But,she isn't bleeping him.I know how that sounds tho but im very sure. She isn't that type of gal.I had decided to let go some months back but just cudnt forget bout her. I just have to this time around
girl wey dey fvck no go tell u ssy she dey fvckk...she will even pretend very well for u to believe

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by dmgr(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
1StopRudeness:

She isn't that type of girl?? You are very sure she isn't fvckking him?? What is this one saying??

You sound like someone who has very little understanding of the human nature ....let alone a chic.....

Fact 1: she did not deceive u in any way..she already told u her mind dat she wants u as a friend only...her reasons is known to her only...mayb she's waiting for the other guy, mayby she's fvcking the dude I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows..

Fact 2: u are confusing her nice nature as a person towards u as liking u..hence u see no reason why u guys shouldn't date...

Fact 3: u are in denial....she doesn't like u as much as u think...if she does..on the day u visited her..she would have given the other guy a rain check and stay with you..for crying out loud it was raining..

Fact 4: Your jealousy is in Terra bytes..and you like to blame pple for you lack of success...you can't get a chic u like..and u claiming its becos of another guy..as if the guy is using jazz to control her..

On a normal day I would have just said free the chic and look for another..but it's clear that cupid already got u with some of its arrows
sometimes as humans..we need to feel the pain of loss before we start to cherish....

Solution 1: make ur self unavailable for her, no calls, no text, no visit....if she calls make ur words as brief and formal as possible..dont be a pvssy melting like candle any time she's around....If she gbadun you like u think..she'll reset her brain and come around...

Solution 2: when next u see her, make sure the mood is right...pull the telemundo move on her..
grab her and kiss her...if she land u correct slap, just dey go house and know that's the end...if all she does is whine like a baby..before she get her self within 4 seconds pull her close and fire another kiss...

But u can save urself a lot of stress by just getting another chic...they are all over the place..

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
waywardpikin:

Tame your pen den..Or instead dont use it to write rubbish,U get wat i mean
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
waywardpikin:

Na pen u get?..lol..At least d pen is in your hands,you write wat u want to,control it
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
maikbanj:

Its not dat easy but trying to forget bout her...
i no dat..Its never easy,even d signs are so glaring..bt its needs to b given a shot
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
johnson232:

Lol
Considerable number of guys will act like the op when in love for the first time, just like driving a car for the first time or doing anything new for the first time. But the truth is, after this encounter, op will never act like this again. Just like when ladies have their first sexx & lose their virginity, they will never feel that way again. What op is exhibiting now is natural, but after this, he will be able to control his emotions & also be able to decide wether to express it the hard or soft way, but the thing is that he will be incharge of his emotions. So those guys who are hard online, doesn't really form it. Their emotions no longer controls them...

Emotion is what differentiates these blood sucking boko haram guys from reverend fathers...

That is why it isn't good for a guy to fall in love at a tender age, because the guy may end up expressing his emotions the hard way towards ladies. Most players(womanizers) fell in love too quickly....
True....Love sometimes is truly messed up.U fall,nd u kip falling until u are left on d floor..After laying for sometime,u c ppl,good and bad tryn 2 pass wia u lay nd u drag dem down wit u until u meet someone wu cud pull u back up..Na wa
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by columbus007(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
maikbanj:

you are suffering from a chronic b.itch dependency undecided continue
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Herbephe1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please where is ilegend, problem solver
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by waywardpikin: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Na pen u get?..lol..At least d pen is in your hands,you write wat u want to,control it

Lol you really get a kick from writing all these puns huh? I see what you did there. grin

Happy sunday!
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
waywardpikin:

Lol you really get a kick from writing all these puns huh? I see what you did there. grin

Happy sunday!
lol..Don't mind me..I can be crazy sometimes..Happy a blessed sunday dear
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
1StopRudeness:

One big sachet of powdered milk for this guy pls!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by sleeknick: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kill her parents so she will be an orphan. angry
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by SouLPoison(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
ok
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by bigcp(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
maikbanj:

Thanks bro

u are welcome my brother...i understand ur plight....i knw how it feels...I was once in school 2...i graduated frm d university in d yr 2011...so believe me wen i say i understand....
just mk ur book ur priority...every other thing can come later....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accidentally Catches Wife On Google Maps Having An Affair With Another Man / I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared / Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.