Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? (2577 Views)

She Says I Bring Sad Memories Of The Guy That Raped Her. / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by LadyT(f): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2007
katherinae:

oh radiant

girl i was just playing, but i decided to leave those two alone. u know i once heard that stupidity is contagious, and Justuseless and chihuahua on crack(Lady T) just proved that they havent had their annual vaccine for 2007. grin
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radiant:

lmao. . Lady T, Chihuahua? shocked grin
I have a new fan LOL

I need to count the number of times this chick has said my name. She probably tells her family and friends about me I got to her that much WOW! grin cool
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by katherinae(f): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2007
smiley and my work here is done. smiley
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Radiant(f): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2007
Rofl . . you guys can't be serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by katherinae(f): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2007
well Lady t

im impressed, abeg no grudges,
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by JustGood(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2007
Radiant:

Was English language optional in your high school?

who tell u say na engleesh language i dey take feed ma fameelee?
ewu #2
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Radiant(f): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2007
Mission accomplished! cool
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by LadyT(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2007
katherinae:

well Lady t

im impressed, abeg no grudges,

How can I hold a grudge against you I dont know you!

grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Stilettos(f): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2007
how can someone marry a man who raped them? that will really need divine intervention undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by nigergirl(f): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2007
what kind of question is that? angry you have to be really stupid to marry someone that raped you. unless you don't know the person raped you. then when you find out you better beat that man into a pulp. grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by angelchi(f): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2007
hmmm, dat a big one ooo.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by muyibaba(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2007
E be like say some people never know wetin dey happen sef
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by CrazyMan(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2007
If he says he’s sorry and is ready to take you home to become his wife, then you should forgive him like the saying “to err is human but to forgive is divine”; what has happened has happened and you the woman should be lucky he was man enough to come to you asking for marriage.

Most guys wouldn’t do that.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by almondjoy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sweet R-ape!

Hmm!
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by NihilceM: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
crazykid:

If he says he’s sorry and is ready to take you home to become his wife, then you should forgive him like the saying “to err is human but to forgive is divine”; what has happened has happened and you the woman should be lucky he was man enough to come to you asking for marriage.

Utter rubbish. How can you say such idiocies with so much cool?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by lukmond: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2007
@poster are u the raper or the rapee
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by bebe2007(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2007
I would definately not marry him. Haba! you want him to rape me every night abi!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by yimiton(f): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2007
NO, I won't.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by FactorChic(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2007
crazykid:

SHUT UR MOUTH UP! angry That was the dumbest comment ever! You rape someone, u should just leave that state and run for ur life, but No, u go back and ask her hand in marriage, if i'm the girl, I will say yes, on the weddign day, I will just shoot u in front of the altar! angry

How can u marry someone w ho raped u, even if he took away ur virginiti, there is no other word for what is wrong, it's WRONG!!! angry
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by qtee(f): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ TOPIC

FOR SOMEONE TO RAPE U HE MUST MUST VERY BRUTAL, AND NOW HE'S BACK ASKING TO MARRY U HMMM, , 6 SIX YEARS IS ENOUGH FOR SOMEONE 2 CHANGE, BUT JUST DONT JUMP INTO IT B'COS IF EVENTUALLY U GET MARRIED HE MAY STILL CONTINUE IN HIS BRUTAL ATTITUDE, MAKE HIM REALISE THAT WAT HE DID WAS VERY WRONG AND MAKE HIM PAY FOR IT BY PLAYING HARD TO GET, PERIOD!!! cool cool

IT MAY BE HARD BUT REMEMBER TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE, undecided undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by bluehorizo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
The decision is yours to make.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by nigerwife: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
You are kidding right.

I hate to be this way, but if you would even consider marrying someone who violated you in a such a drastic way, marry him

When he kills you, or rapes your child don't post or ask for advise,

I don't want to mean or harsh but use some common sense, PLEASE

This has to be a joke, I'm convinced this is a hoax.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date / Naija Ladies again: See What They Do "abroad" and even on "home ground"! / What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.