Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Please, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Should I Do? (465 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Should I Do? by Ayooje: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2017
I have been dating my babe for over six months now, we do have good moments and perhaps arguments which we wil eventually settle within a little time frame but lately she just picks offence on unnecessary things which i always try to apologise and get it all settled. She claims she loves me but she do accuses me of cheating without any reason, she questioned every calls i receive meanwhile i never bothered to check her phone nor question her for receiving calls. Last night, she hit me jokingly and i told her that hurts, she changed since then even wasted our dinner. I tried asking her whats all this abt but shes not answering me. I asked if shes tired of our relationship and she said i can break up if im tired of her which got me speechless. This really melt my heart and i dont know what to do. I need your advise. Please help a brother. God bless
Re: Please, What Should I Do? by VargasVee(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Bruu you're in for another thing, someone is taking your place soon
She's obvs tired.
Re: Please, What Should I Do? by konkonbilo(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Na ONE chance bus you de bro
Re: Please, What Should I Do? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Drama Queens
Re: Please, What Should I Do? by ikp120(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Delete her number and never visit her again until she comes back begging. If she doesn't after 34 days, then know that she doesn't love you. Then move on.

(1) (Reply)

Marrying Four Wives Stopped Me From Womanising — 100-year-old Man / Is it right or wrong for ladies to do this?... / How To Deal With Wedding Crashers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.