Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Biafra:Why Ijaw,Itshekiri & Urhobo will not Join Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:Why Ijaw,Itshekiri & Urhobo will not Join Biafra (3830 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up ā€“ John Danfulani / Biafra: Why Iā€™m Flouting Bail Conditions ā€“ Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? ā€“ Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:Why Ijaw,Itshekiri & Urhobo will not Join Biafra by PDJT: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
nengibo:

The word Opobo is what language?
Don't quote me again, you are not an Ibani man, so dere is no point talking to an igbo landgrabber about another mans ethnicity.

History according to Wikipedia ( I know anyone can write this, but you have to counter this first to be taken serious).

-"Opobo was to the east of the Kingdom of Bonny. Both Bonny and Opobo are of the same origin. An Igbo man (turned Ibani) called Jubo Jubogha (known as "Ja-Ja" to Europeans) led the Anna Pepple house (Wari) of Bonny.

-In 1870, Jaja arrived in Opobo from Bonny, moving due to a dispute with chief Oko Jumbo, the leader of the rival Manilla Pepple family (Wari).

-Jaja was accommodated by the Nkoro leader, King Kpokpo and formed what he called "Kingdom of Opobo" which he named after Amanyanabo Opubo "Pepple" Perekule the Great, a Pepple King in Bonny that reigned from 1792 to 1830."
Re: Biafra:Why Ijaw,Itshekiri & Urhobo will not Join Biafra by nengibo: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Eastfield1:

Your mother told you that Ibani is the language??
Watch the avideo below and tell me what language the opobo are speaking there?
No need talking to some one as Ignorant as you
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3xLlXf-8M[/b]
Ibani is the only indigenous language any other language is borrowed, igbo was used to trade igbo slaves & palm oil

Only an Opobian will understand, and since u are not all u have is Youtube videos

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Why Ijaw,Itshekiri & Urhobo will not Join Biafra by Eastfield1: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2017
nengibo:

Ibani is the only indigenous language any other language is borrowed, igbo was used to trade igbo slaves & palm oil

Only an Opobian will understand, and since u are not all u have is Youtube videos
Here is also river state government try to force Ibani language on Opobo people.
[url]http://www.riversstate.gov.ng/item/1117-chairmen-set-to-develop-ibani-language-curriculum.html[url]
Don't worry.
we know
Re: Biafra:Why Ijaw,Itshekiri & Urhobo will not Join Biafra by nengibo: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Eastfield1:

Here is also river state government try to force Ibani language on Opobo people.
[url]http://www.riversstate.gov.ng/item/1117-chairmen-set-to-develop-ibani-language-curriculum.html[url]
Don't worry.
we know
Find a better link
I can see that you are even more retarted than i suspected so Ibani language is now by force to Ibani people, you are indeed a special breed of stupid
Re: Biafra:Why Ijaw,Itshekiri & Urhobo will not Join Biafra by Eastfield1: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2017
nengibo:

Find a better link
I can see that you are even more retarted than i suspected so Ibani language is now by force to Ibani people, you are indeed a special breed of stupid
Don't worry.
we are watching and waiting for you to come and take Opobo
Re: Biafra:Why Ijaw,Itshekiri & Urhobo will not Join Biafra by nengibo: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Eastfield1:

Don't worry.
we are watching and waiting for you to come and take Opobo
Who is this idiot even sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc's Lies And Half Truths - A Rebuttal To Progress69 Thread / Nnamdi Kanu's BSS And The Call By TY Danjuma For Self Defence / Gov. Elrufai Personally Catches A Shop Opened After Declaring Curfew In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.