Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! (1036 Views)

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online (2) (3) (4)

4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by charming1111(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Money can’t buy happiness but it can take you to places where happiness can be found. In this life you always have 2 options; either you “make it” or you are “left behind” Time waits for no man. After-all, if you can’t be “ibori” try your best to be “uduaghan”!!!

Research has shown that in present day Nigeria, only these sets of individuals are rich:

PASTORS: Imagine you are the resident pastor of a church with 1,000 members and the tithe of the poorest member is N1,000; it implies that on a monthly basis, you will GH N1,000,000 without providing help........ You are smarter than mavrodi!!! So many individuals are tired of waiting for God to call them and they have taken bold steps of faith to call God through various means such as phone calls, facebook video call, whatsapp video call, etc.

POLITICIANS: Nigerian politicians are fantastically corrupt at the speed of light. N15billion was found in an apartment in Ikoyi area of Lagos State and the whole nation was taken aback; Nigerians were patiently waiting to see the owners of the money and after series of investigations, the money was declared an orphan! No father, no mother, no owner!!!

YAHOO BOYS: I have mad love for yahoo boys!!! They don’t work as hard as you do; yet, they can spend the whole of Nigerian budget within 24hrs and tell u “it’s nothing” They always believe that money must come their way and as such, they can spend your 10years salary within 2days, buy 3 iPhone 7 and 5 generators for one girl........ because “it’s nothing”

BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN: The only businesses that thrive in Nigeria today are businesses that are involved in monopoly! Imagine you are the sole distributor of well-packaged kunu and zobo to President Buhari and every Muslim in Nigeria!!! Do you know how much you are going to make? Better still; imagine you own all the oil wells in this country, your money go long like tissue. Before you start imagining, remember that the best way to realize your dreams is to wake-up!

Conclusively, if you are not a member of any of the aforementioned categories, please change your profession. What shall it profit a man not to gain the whole world and still lose his soul?
http://infongr..com.ng/2017/06/4-types-of-people-who-are-currently.html

Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
U are super super super super right bro

especially on the PASTORS and politicians part (pastors mostly)

and that is why,.........

Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by MrDandy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by Victornezzar: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
5. Me grin
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by miremoses(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pastors!! If you know how much they make from tithe, you will question yourself whether there is God.
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by lokito: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
OP include musicians abeg
Someone will just come and be singing "Banana fall on you"
Skiboroboskibo! !!
Money will just be pumping in.
#life#weMustMakeAm

Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by PapaNnamdi: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op remove number 4 from that list

I did yahoo for 3years and I no blow,
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

We know!

Your father's sister is still sitting naked in her room holding your picture every night.

Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by Ozone1304: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
iamadonis2:

We know!

Your father's sister is still sitting naked in her room holding your picture every night.
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by chelseaboi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Money fall on me..
Banana fall on me..

Y u thnk so u go fit blow naa
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by Marael: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
You forgot
'KIDNAPPERS'
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by Jaqenhghar: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
We also have the daydreamers
The day dreamers are two types
Those who dream that they will wake up and be rich
Then we have their close cousins who believe that they will be rich because one pastor said so and they will be rich by giving their income to pastor.
They usually come online to bark about how rich they are
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by adegeye38(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Business

politics (corruption)

Entertainment

crime
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by PapaNnamdi: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
iamadonis2:

We know!

Lol Nairalanders got no chil

Una dey d same coven na,
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by lajoshua: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Please like this comment when this gets to front page.
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by iLiquidator: 12:36am On Jun 25, 2017
You forgot kidnappers

Re: 4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

he actually means yahoo plus grin

10 Ways To Please Your Wife / Bobrisky Pops His Cherry - Announces To Followers That "I Finally Have S*x Today / This Is Why It's Not Good To Lie To Girls