Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (37764 Views)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Actuarydeji:

I am not joking that I love fat ladies, seriously speaking. I am a Muslim so majority of the fat ladies here are not practising my religion.
then dats the prob. Where do yhu reside? If yhu stay in the East here then yhu might have probs finding one since majority of pple staying here are non-muslims. If yhu go to the North, chances are, yhu will find fat ladies there that are muslims just like yhu. If yhu go to the yoruba land, same thing. So if yhu are looking for a fat muslim lady, why not consider relocating?? Assuming yhu stay in non-muslim populated place
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Actuarydeji:

I am not joking that I love fat ladies, seriously speaking I have not see the type of the bold beautiful ladies that I admire.
just relocate. I know many fat ladies that are bold but they are igbos (christians). Bro yhu weird....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Actuarydeji(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Ebuka2016:

just relocate. I know many fat ladies that are bold but they are igbos (christians). Bro yhu weird....
Relocate because I want to marry a bold lady
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Bishops10(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hml to them Wey them ukwu lovers grin see what this man has got
I saw this one and stopped loving Ukwu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Kobicove(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2017
The lady doesn't look like a Nigerian
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Coldfeets:

Believe it or not, me I dey like that kain excess baggage well well. wink
:.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Why not wink... I prefer the adjective aspect of it to Comparative and Superlative,even lefulefu can testify. So which category did u fall in? kiss
dats my ukwu paddy right dere, Tahrahcheesy.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Over size. Why do smallish men like extra load?. grin cheesy
for gyming tinzscheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
2dice01:
]its obvious bro

Seems you like dem big pocahontas is avialable but you have to wire me her bride money first

She is from imo state grin
if they are big on the backside only ooo then i would love them:Dehn she from imo state? I like igbo girls but imo state bride price to cost na so i hearcheesy.but this pocahontas get sharp mouth for here ehn wen guys piss her off.don't want a woman to be beating me if i by mistake come house latecheesy.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by 2dice01: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=57882947] if they are big on the backside only ooo then i would love them:Dehn she from imo state? I like igbo girls but imo state bride price to cost na so i hearcheesy.but this pocahontas get sharp mouth for here ehn wen guys piss her off.don't want a woman to be beating me if i by mistake come house latecheesy.[/quotes]why evuls

You what big backside without muscles cheesy grin

So you are running away already
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=2dice01 post=57888955][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Relocate because I want to marry a bold lady
yes. If yhu are not ready to relocate, then yhu dont want what yhu say yhu want
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Actuarydeji(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ebuka2016:

yes. If yhu are not ready to relocate, then yhu dont want what yhu say yhu want
That sound archaic
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Actuarydeji:

That sound archaic
then manage the one that is available bro. Life is such dat its difficult to have everything you want, exactly the way you want it.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by tk4rd: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Some years from now,, you go realise say "Biigg Ukwu is not healthy to the body.. The loads from large ukwus are detrimental to health"..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things Women Do / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / My Online Dating Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.