Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. (7289 Views)

Pictures Of Lagos Carnival And Water Regatta 2015 / Man Turns Attraction At Lagos Carnival (photo) / Lagos Carnival Easter 2013: (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
orimi wu o,

LAGOS STATE(ISALE EKO MY PRIDE)

"SHERI AWON TI E NWO YIO AWON NI ISLANDERS" O BA JE TI
Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by okunoba(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
okunoba (m)
england

Re: Watch Ojo Mmaduekwe Talking Trash On Bbc Hard Talk.
« #106 on: January 22, 2010, 08:17 PM »
Modify message
Ojo Mmaduekwe, in the interview exhibited that famous Nigerian trait, arrogance void of reason.

Attacking Ojo Mmaduekwe or the way he speaks, isn`t attacking Ndigbo, just like attacking Obansanjo isn`t attacking Yoruba people.

@princek12, 4 all u know we might be from the same local government that is if u from the source of odua land. I speak 4 what is right regardless of ethnicity.
Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by Princek12(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2010
T
okunoba:

okunoba (m)
england

Re: Watch Ojo Mmaduekwe Talking Trash On Bbc Hard Talk.
« #106 on: January 22, 2010, 08:17 PM »
Modify message
Ojo Mmaduekwe, in the interview exhibited that famous Nigerian trait, arrogance void of reason.

Attacking Ojo Mmaduekwe or the way he speaks, isn`t attacking Ndigbo, just like attacking Obansanjo isn`t attacking Yoruba people.

@princek12, 4 all u know we might be from the same local government that is if u from the source of odua land. I speak 4 what is right regardless of ethnicity.

the discussion was about Aloy Emeka, not you. If you speak for what is right, then speak for yourself; don't speak for Aloy Emeka.
Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by oyinda3(f): 1:20am On Jan 30, 2010
me likey. it's really beautiful. eko o ni baje cheesy
Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by Eseaba: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2010
Naija people, embrace culture and tourism, its not all work work, tourism is changing the world. There is carnival everywhere, In london, China, US, Australia, Calabar etc.

Lets appreciate this good idea and stop the childish arguments against a goodly governance. Lets show the world that Lagos is a Land of peace, Lets people in Jos emulate the unity and peace that exist in Lagos.

It will be a fun fare I belive, but we need holidays to enjoy the moments sha, so Fashola give us Bankers time to enjoy the carnival,
Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by ddiamond(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2010
o ga people and there wahala sha

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by Keegan: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
Naija- the Greater Babel of modern time… wahala wa ti poju.

Can anyone please tell me when and where the carnival going to take place?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2010
@d diamond, i like ur profile picture,its cool
Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by kidjoo: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2010
Eko oni baje o

Nigeria is blessed with brillant minds with the replies i have read on this thread i can but be proud of Nigeria.

Longlive Lagos
Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Unveils The Logo Of Lagos Carnival 2010. by Orikinla(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2010
Lagosians are the happiest people in the world.

See the beautiful Nollywood ambassador from Eko International Film Festival

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question To The Indians Who Come To Nairaland / Scotland Put Map Of Nigeria In Their Currency / Who Is An Igbo?definition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.