Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? (6258 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Tunchi101(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
as a guy, for me its 'what are we now?' cheesy

2. what's it about lalasticlala and snakes?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Papiikush: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Why did you do it?

Bìtch I was Horñy undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Evablizin(f): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Are you a virgin?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2017

Like : "I want more pictures. Send me now.."
angry angry angry

Some men are juz born with stupidity ...it must be a genes ooo. embarassed lipsrsealed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by lajoshua: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Are you a virgin?
Are you?? undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by NairalandCS(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Are you a virgin?

What did you answer ? grin
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Tunchi101(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:
Why did you do it?

I swear cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Olasco93: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
"Can I borrow your ATM Card for just 6hours."
I thought I was watching Telemundo when it happened... But thank God that my own sense was not planted on my Left nyash...

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by soberdrunk(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
"Will you come to my church"? Madam its you i want not your pastor...... angry

7 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by swiz123(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Are you a virgin?
Why e no go pepper you? You don lose am na

21 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by swiz123(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
'you are satisfied now aren't you'?
Wetin she give me... Ordinary hug na e she ask me that kain mumu question

12 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by ebukahandsome(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
She UnCloth finish, come ask me "do you really love me"
I vex tell am

grin

Yes nah

21 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by subtlemee(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Do you like money?

I must be dead not to

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Tunchi101(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Do you like money?

I must be dead not to
lwkmd!
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Young03(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
As I won fúck her, she asked

baby do u love me?

so annoying that I wore my boxers n slept off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by kuuljay(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
After knotting 3 straights she asked.... "Are you tired" that was the first time I went to work at 11 pm due to emergency,from there I travelled,sent a friend to collect my keys.thunder fire uromi girls!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by skillz121(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
after al d prematch analysis & warm up, putin on the official boots & then she asks "what are we doing?" cum c ansa
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Asquare49(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Like : "I want more pictures. Send me now.." angry angry angry
Some men are juz born with stupidity ...it must be a genes ooo. embarassed lipsrsealed.
a genes

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by nddydamzi(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
after touching madam,suck bress,remove panties say make I insert disk,madam ask me "what are you doing?"
inside my mind I say"frying plantain" she still give sha!

12 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Oluwaremythe(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
makes me remember dis girl dat has been chasing me from our secondary school days,bt I friendzoned her
3yrs after we left sec school,she got my digits from my Facebook page
she called and finally came to see me at my new area(spent almost 1k for tfare o)
she arrived,I entertained her and started making moves to off her pants some minutes later,she jst suddenly asked me dat wats happening?mehn I para and told her dat if she ask me such question again dat I'll leave her and jst let her go home like dat(knowingly dat she wants me inside her from time)...babe jst reset,she menu sharply and played along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by bobonkiti101(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
after 70 mins into a match and Hazard finally scored and bae rejoiced with me and everyone there. then she asked, " which team is Chelsea "
grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Cholls(m): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:
Why did you do it?

my brother ya head is dey there.....one even add "why didn't you stop"....I was like Stop! wen I never reach G/bus-stop.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by sleeknick: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Will it pain me? angry
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by EtherealAnn(f): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Y are u so sexy?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Evablizin(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
lajoshua:
Are you?? undecided undecided
lols,no answer

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Sanemind(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Na so bae ask me,why are u so fine? As if na me create mysef undecided
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Roon9(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Are you a virgin?

Are you?
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Evablizin(f): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Roon9:

Are you?
hahaha no answer
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by NeeKlaus: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2017
EtherealAnn:
Y are u so sexy?
Na so dem dey lie... iranu. undecided
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by NeeKlaus: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
hahaha no answer
Aunty, your answer is NO, joor. If you were, you would be screaming it on the rooftops of Nairaland like Refiner. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by clive2u(m): 12:59am On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Like : "I want more pictures. Send me now.." angry angry angry
Why did u send the first one in the first place?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander / Ladies. Can You Date An Short Handsome Guy Especially From London? / This Guy Want To Be A Phuck Mate To A Slayqueen. See Her Reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.