Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? (6257 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by microjoystick: 1:11am On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Like : "I want more pictures. Send me now.." angry angry angry
Some men are juz born with stupidity ...it must be a genes ooo. embarassed lipsrsealed.
wow see how u look like demon in ur pinshoreembarassed
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
wow see how u look like demon in ur pinshoreembarassed

Thats Succubus inside me...piercing thru ur soul..so dont play with me..i myt visit u tonight wink
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by microjoystick: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Thats Succubus inside me...piercing thru ur soul..so dont play with me..i myt visit u tonight wink
Lol plis epp me check my topics and advice me of my slayed queen
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Roon9(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
hahaha no answer

grin grin grin I know the truth
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by dbull1(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Back in 2011, I cari wan babe comot for d first time ooo. By d time wey I dey my fourth bottle of heineken, diz babe don already dey finish her sixth bottle of big stout (guinness). The next thing wey I hear " D bull, it's as if u don't like drinking?"

I just weak embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by monkytail(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2017
After the whole pre match, off the pants,kiss the vee, rub the main koko.... Put hand in and out the my boxer was down and she said.

I HOPE YOU KNOW WE AREN'T GOING TO HAVE SEX...Anyway we didn't shaa ..... But I will still Bleep her like mad....

Anyway I left her because I knw I will release fast cus I was already feeling it.. Thank God she stopped me I for cast myself
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by EtherealAnn(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Na so dem dey lie... iranu. undecided
Who are you again?
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by mapist(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
kuuljay:
After knotting 3 straights she asked.... "Are you tired" that was the first time I went to work at 11 pm due to emergency,from there I travelled,sent a friend to collect my keys.thunder fire uromi girls!!!

Edo gals grin
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by kuuljay(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
mapist:

Edo gals grin
I no generalize oo
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Doubleagent008(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
"Will you come to my church"? Madam its you i want not your pastor...... angry
aswear. Whats up with that?
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by vincentjk(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by mapist(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
kuuljay:
I no generalize oo

Lmao cheesy..i don help you na..
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by hibiscus76(f): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
well Food might reaction to questions depend on my feelings for the guy in question..if i don't like you at all, your ordinary 'HI' would even irk me sef..lol
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
I was fvcking her and and in the heat of the moment she asked "what are we doing". No bitch we're praying
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Honips:
I was fvcking her and and in the heat of the moment she asked "what are we doing". No bitch we're praying

What's the title of this movie again?
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by debspauly(f): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2017
why are you so pretty ...and I was like

ask God
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Augustap(f): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2017
swiz123:

Why e no go pepper you? You don lose am na
Chai! See PAINMENT OF LIFE

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Tunchi101(m): 5:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Augustap:
Chai! See PAINMENT OF LIFE
you pretty
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Augustap(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tunchi101:
you pretty
Thank you wink
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Do you know you are beautiful?
Send me your pictures? And a pic of me is on my dp
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
1. Is this your real hair?
2. Are you on your period, or something?
3. Why are you like this?
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Tunchi101(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
hope you wouldn't mind me sending you an email via nairaland
Augustap:
Thank you wink
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Augustap(f): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tunchi101:
hope you wouldn't mind me sending you an email via nairaland
If my husband catch u
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Medunah: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Aunty, your answer is NO, joor. If you were, you would be screaming it on the rooftops of Nairaland like Refiner. smiley
Oh please!! Not every girl announces their virginity like it's a trophy to be paraded!! The lady u quoted might as well tell u she is a virgin even If she is not....what means do u have to clarify?....so she not telling doesn't mean she isn't​ a virgin or not?? some ppl just like to keep somethings to themselves

And no one should misquote me Biko
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Tunchi101(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Augustap:
If my husband catch u
I'd take the risk cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Augustap(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tunchi101:
I'd take the risk cheesy
Nah! Its not advisable to take a risk for another's wife
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Augustap(f): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Medunah:

Oh please!! Not every girl announces their virginity like it's a trophy to be paraded!! The lady u quoted might as well tell u she is a virgin even If she is not....what means do u have to clarify?....so she not telling doesn't mean she isn't​ a virgin or not?? some ppl just like to keep somethings to themselves

And no one should misquote me Biko
Ok nah...I've misquoted you, I'm in my house come and beat me grin

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Are you wet.
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Tunchi101(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Augustap:

Nah! Its not advisable to take a risk for another's wife
you telling me you're a married 'woman'
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Tunchi101(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Are you wet.
haven't heard that one before cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Augustap(f): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Tunchi101:
you telling me you're a married 'woman'
Yea
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Tunchi101:
haven't heard that one before cheesy

Naso

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening. / This Generation Of Church Girls. / Video: Hookup Girl Killed Alongside Her Patronizers " Females Say No To Hookup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.