Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

When Love Hurts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Love Hurts (2500 Views)

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Love Hurts / It hurts... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Love Hurts by Venica(f): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
been wondering why some people are so unlucky in love.
why is it that those who are faithful, royal and honest in a relationship are always reward with disappointments?
what could b wrong?
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Venica:
why is it that those who are faithful, royal and honest in a relationship are always reward with disappointments?
what could b wrong?
The truth is that life is unpredictable..
Nothing is constant in life..
The good man today might be bad tomorrow..
This is why we have to dedicate our relationship to God in heaven.. because he alone can give us everlasting happiness..

7 Likes

Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
I choose to see it this way: with every one loser out of your life, you're getting one step closer to the one that was truly meant for you. Meaning to say, the ones that hurt you now, are just training ground so you can be more appreciative when you finally meet your one true love. It's like gold. Gold has to go through the fire & melting process before it can be beautiful. Look at the pain as your own fire right before you can be a precious stone to someone worthy & proud of your moulding.

8 Likes

Re: When Love Hurts by VargasVee(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Show me the wænker that broke your heart and I'll put a .38 in his head grin
Re: When Love Hurts by ikp120(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
cry cry ***Sobbs***

***Sobbs again***

cry

In fact, these hoes ain't loyal! cry cry

Davido is a fool for singing "I don't wanna be a player no more". Davido abeg your mumu no get part 2 o. angry

These hoes ain't loyal mehn! Player mode activated! angry
Re: When Love Hurts by Venica(f): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
This is why we have to dedicate our relationship to God in heaven.. because he alone can give us everlasting happiness..
thank u. so true
Re: When Love Hurts by Venica(f): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
ikp120:
cry cry ***Sobbs***

***Sobbs again***

cry

In fact, these hoes ain't loyal! cry cry

Davido is a fool for singing "I don't wanna be a player no more". Davido abeg your mumu no get part 2 o. angry

These hoes ain't loyal mehn! Player mode activated! angry
for your mind
Re: When Love Hurts by Venica(f): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:
I choose to see it this way: with every one loser out of your life, you're getting one step closer to the one that was truly meant for you. Meaning to say, the ones that hurt you now, are just training ground so you can be more appreciative when you finally meet your one true love. It's like gold. Gold has to go through the fire & melting process before it can be beautiful. Look at the pain as your own fire right before you can be a precious stone to someone worthy & proud of your moulding.
thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: When Love Hurts by Venica(f): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
VargasVee:
Show me the wænker that broke your heart and I'll put a .38 in his head grin
no need to kill
Re: When Love Hurts by VargasVee(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Venica:
no need to kill
I'm kidding, so what's your story?
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
The reason is simple

them loyal kind ladies and guys usually leave us the cool, simple, kindhearted guys and ladies and almost always fall for the fvckboys and slayqueens

thats why i dont usually give a fvck when dem loyal hoes and ass niggas come crying and complaining of how heartbroken deir fvck selves are

anyways watch out for the fatal e-fight between lefulefu and itsjude later tonight wink
would definitely help soothe the pain (dats if u were heartbroken......not sure u are since it aiint stated in ur write up)
Re: When Love Hurts by ikp120(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Venica:

for your mind
Don't lemme vex for you o.

You dey Benin?

Re: When Love Hurts by Venica(f): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
ikp120:
Don't lemme vex for you o.
You dey Benin?
pls do. loz yea
Re: When Love Hurts by ikp120(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Venica:
pls do. loz yea
Which side you dey stay?
Re: When Love Hurts by Venica(f): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
ikp120:
Which side you dey stay?
lucky way. ramart park
Re: When Love Hurts by ikp120(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Venica:
lucky way. ramart park
Ikpoba Hill shocked shocked shocked

That one go be distant relationship, because me dey Limit, off Sapele Road.
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Simply put... We tend to love people who got their eyes on someone else and neglect the ones who's got real love for us... And someone is busy loving the ones that love us............. The cycle continues
Sorry for your predicament, it's temporal I promise cos I've been there.. sad

Venica:
what could b wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Venica:
what could b wrong?

Na so we see life oh...not just in relationships...bad goes to good people..it's life
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
True.
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Venica:
what could b wrong?

Love hurts when you're in a relationship with the wrong person or for the wrong reasons. Being in a relationship with a compatible person can be really nice.

One thing I have learned over the years about relationships is that no matter how hard you try, 95% of the time you may end up with a broken heart. But the remaining 5% can really make the risk what while.
Re: When Love Hurts by Venica(f): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Na so we see life oh...not just in relationships...bad goes to good people..it's life
so unfair
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Venica:

so unfair

I know a scripture, na my friend best scripture... It says he who seeks to do good makes himself a target... it's like evil is attracted to good people... wetin we go do na?
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Love hurts when you're in a relationship with the wrong person or for the wrong reasons. Being in a relationship with a compatible person can be really nice.

One thing I have learned over the years about relationships is that no matter how hard you try, 95% of the time you may end up with a broken heart. But the remaining 5% can really make the risk what while.

GBAM...Sweet, i felt like buying pear to enjoy the crisp of this write up..Oshe !!!

1 Like

Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
connectpoint:

GBAM...Sweet, i felt like buying pear to enjoy the crisp of this write up..Oshe !!!

Thanks man
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks man

We gass move beyond d fear, but must start by identifying it though...
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
connectpoint:

We gass move beyond d fear, but must start by identifying it though...

That is the point.
Don’t allow fear hold you back.
Yes your heart will be broken. Yes some will take you for granted and so on. But believe me when I say at the end, when you meet the right person, you will be glad you took those risk and by then you will be mature enough to control your emotions
Re: When Love Hurts by Lionessza(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017

Perfect! .

1 Like

Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

That is the point.
Don’t allow fear hold you back.
Yes your heart will be broken. Yes some will take you for granted and so on. But believe me when I say at the end, when you meet the right person, you will be glad you took those risk and by then you will be mature enough to control your emotions

Hence, all this babes are cheats, guys are this, are self-inflicted injuries in the mind, flawed perspectives, troubled and noisy souls...dirty bombardment of the mind by the media and the rash-iness the society has infected my mind it...I'm absolutely not worried..absolutely...we don outgrow am..Cheers bro..take a Satzenbrau on me... grin
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
connectpoint:

Hence, all this babes are cheats, guys are this, are self-inflicted injuries in the mind, flawed perspectives, troubled and noisy souls...dirty bombardment of the mind by the media and the rash-iness the society has infected my mind it...I'm absolutely not worried..absolutely...we don outgrow am..Cheers bro..take a Satzenbrau on me... grin

Taking satzenbrau in not the problem ooo.
Na how you go take pay for the drinks na there the wahala dey
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Taking satzenbrau in not the problem ooo.
Na how you go take pay for the drinks na there the wahala dey

Ofcourse bra, ya wallet..
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
connectpoint:

Ofcourse bra, ya wallet..

Haba but na you say make I take one bottle na cry
Re: When Love Hurts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Haba but na you say make I take one bottle na cry

yes because, the bar's in ya wallet... wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Compares Me For Good To Her Ex / 15 Types Of Friends We All Have / 6 Facts About Sperm Every Man Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.