Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31231 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

calm down...
Me, I want IGBOS to goo oo, at a point it will be a must for dem to go, just that Aks will Never be with them..

most of you guys cannot stay with other tribe without insulting dem, I hv gotten insult of me and my Aks folks being called Househelps by u guys, we can't take it again.. So relax, we will Give u people ur Biafra (5 Eastern states) and you people will hv to pay to stay in Nigeria, or Niger Delta Republic... and u guys will pay biggggg tax to do biznes here or pack to the east.

Yoruba Muslim please stop trying to speak for Akwa-Ibom people. You are a sad little man. You are pathetic.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by uglodoh(f): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
the way this news sweet for my Body ehnnn..

Abasi sosonghor ke Mboho mkparawa Ibibio enyangha Uyo esio from ubok nditor Uneghe.

I wonder where they got the notion that Area Ibom is part of their useless plan. just a way of relying on the Oil from the Niger delta. They are delusional.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Gentlevin: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
well after all dis talks and anger being expressed, one fact still remains: TIME WILL TELL WHAT WILL BECOME OF NIGERIA. whether it wil remain NIGERIA or SOMETHING ELSE. "HISTORY" is stirring at us..........peace out...
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. OK,we are coming Mathias.

you go show us ur ruggedity when we show for ur domain

Mathias is a Yoruba Muslim - Mathias is not his real name.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. Listen to me ****,i am not a member of Ipob or Biafra supporter ,i am here to treat the fuccck up of any Igbo hater like you

you don buy market seriously

Noted.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
uglodoh:

I wonder where they got the notion that Area Ibom is part of their useless plan. just a way of relying on the Oil from the Niger delta. They are delusional.

Another Yoruba Muslim forming Niger Delta. Zoogerians are pathetic.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Diademk07: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. Listen to me Mathias ,i am not a member of Ipob or Biafra supporter ,i am here to treat the fuccck up of any Igbo hater like you

you don buy market seriously

Spoken like the true coward he is. Why don't you show face if I won't hack you down? Weasel!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Garifuna: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

They don't add Edo because they think you guys are like Yorubas. The irony of it is that they want Yoruba and Edo derived groups like Itsekiri, Isoko and Urhobo. All because of crude oil and access to sea!

grin grin grin grin Bunch of desperate clowns!

Exactly, Your I.Q is off the charts.

Edo people are also proud of their culture and history, hence can NEVER be easily brainwashed.
For example, how will Edo people fit into their Jewish and Israel hallucinations, when Edos already have their own myths and legends?
How will they accommodate a powerful royal stool like that of the Benin Oba in an oppressive state that Biafura is going to be?
Also, they want to rid the Delta Ibos of Edo influenced by cornering them into biafra, and re-writing the histories of these people and brainwashing their children
. They don't want Edo but want Ika, Itsekiri and Urhobo.... Mumu people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by amarachi06(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

how far u Now..
me I am telling you to divide and go already.
come Saturday I am beginning a big.. #GIVEthe5statesReferundum movement.. and if you know me well, u will now that I will be everywhere asking Nigerians to send u guys packing..
So you guys will definitely go..

As Akwa Ibomite, I will enjoy the tax we will be getting from you guys when u guys want to move goods through.. .

just Relax, Biafra must come to u people in ur 5 landlocked Igbo states..
but we in Aks, we don't want.

Like we need your lazyass to join us. FYI, we don't force people and we are the only tribe BOLD enough to challenge your slave masters.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by seanet01: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

Pls don't mention me again on the issue of Biafra since you've chosen to tow the part of tomfoolery. I have tried to reason with you but you enjoy the drama, so sort it out with the IPOB people and don't mention me. I'm not IPOB nether i'm i a Biafran supporter. Thanks.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Every sane person in this forum know you as a Biafra supporter and a sore loser.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

An impersonator is calling someone impersonator. Why can't you be proud of your ethnicity for once ehn?

You say you are Anaang and can't even spell Anaang well. Wonderful!

Just like that technicallyrich clown that claims to be Okrika but can't spell his hometown.

You guys should listen to the voice of Mboho Mkaparawa Ibibio. You don't have to force people and create a mini-Nigeria all in a bid to escape Nigeria. That's not how things work.

Mathias WE know you are a Yoruba Muslim who speaks Urhobo fluently. That does not make you an Urhobo person. STOP disgracing yourself on Nairaland - its really sad.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Garifuna:

Exactly, Your I.Q is off the charts.

Edo people are also proud of their culture and history, hence can NEVER be easily brainwashed.
For example, how will Edo people fit into their Jewish and Israel hallucinations, when Edos already have their own myths and legends?
How will they accommodate a powerful royal stool like that of the Benin Oba in an oppressive state that Biafura is going to be?
Also, they want to rid the Delta Ibos of Edo influenced by cornering them into biafra, and re-writing the histories of these people and brainwashing their children
. They don't want Edo but want Ika, Itsekiri and Urhobo.... Mumu people.

Rubbish. Itsekiri can never be part of Biafra as they together with Edos share blood/culture with SWners. Biafra cannot allow these people into the gates as they will turn out to be sabos.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
amarachi06:

Like we need your lazyass to join us. FYI, we don't force people and we are the only tribe BOLD enough to challenge your slave masters.

sosonghor oo, SLAVE oya dey go ur Biafra..
WE DONT NEED YOUR SAVING... save urself firs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
amarachi06:

He is not from Akwa-Ibom. I have exposed him many times. He is a Muslim from Osun state.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Anago5000: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

Spoken like the true coward he is. Why don't you show face if I won't hack you down? Weasel!
. who the fucccck is this one?

oya come and lie down here asap!! for serious flogging

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Garifuna: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Rubbish. Itsekiri can never be part of Biafra as they together with Edos share blood/culture with SWners. Biafra cannot allow these people into the gates as they will turn out to be sabos.

Ika is aso mixed with Edo, and Urhobo is... well you already know.
The Izons are also OUT.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Omoluabi16(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
At least we know what makes up the nigerian federation today, but what makes biafra is so uncertain. Not even Nnamdi kanu and his ipob crew can draw the biafran map. Like some people have said, why is Ipob not basing their struggle on the 5 eastern states? The struggle for other groups is becoming embarrassing. These 'minorities' are not committal to any cause, but have 3 options.. remain here, join biafra, or have their own nation. But why are ipobounding people to join their cause? Only a fool doesn't know who or where he comes from. IPOB should let these people be!!

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Garifuna:

Ika is aso mixed with Edo, and Urhobo is... well you already know.
The Izons are also OUT.

Ika is 100% Igbo - they just have identity crises. Real Urhobos do not believe the Lagos-Ibadan-Benin expressway propaganda that they descended from the Afonjic Edos. Please stop exposing your ignorance here. You are a sad man.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omoluabi16:
[s]At least we know what makes up the nigerian federation today, but what makes biafra is so uncertain. Not even Nnamdi kanu and his ipob crew can draw the biafran map. Like some people have said, why is Ipob not basing their struggle on the 5 eastern states? The struggle for other groups is becoming embarrassing. These 'minorities' are not committal to any cause, but have 3 options.. remain here, join biafra, or have their own nation. But why are ipob bounding people to join their cause? Only a fool doesn't know who or where he comes from. IPOB should let these people be!![/s]

Yoruba man taking panadol for Biafran headache. shocked

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Omoluabi16(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Yoruba man taking panadol for Biafran headache. shocked
Biafran man taking paracetamol for akwa ibom headache. lol

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
We will keep exposing you. All you fake Urhobos. Fake Akwa-Ibomites. Fake Cross-Riverians. Fake Deltans. These people are usually Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis, Edos and Itsekiris trying to cause confusion in the camp of Biafra. They know they cannot stop us with truth so they resort to lies and propaganda. I WILL CONTINUE TO FISH YOU OUT.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omoluabi16:
[s]Biafran man taking paracetamol for akwa ibom headache. lol[/s]

Idiot. Isn't Akwa-Ibom part of Biafra? Go and buy sense.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by kingthreatz: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

You have all these and there are still abject poverty in your land? Aren't you ashamed of yourself for making this comment? Why are most places in your region more of slums and ghettos in the midst of all these? This is the height of delusion

You're obviously a cretin like your god Nnamdi Kanu who uses falsehoods to propagate his cause. When doid the Yorubas ever complain of poverty. Among top 10 wealthiest Nigerians, there are over 4 Yorubas. Lagos is richer than many countries in Africa. Your thinking must be shallow to assume us as otherwise. Get the fúck out of Nairaland(a Yoruba man's site)

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Garifuna: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Ika is 100% Igbo - they just have identity crises. Real Urhobos do not believe the Lagos-Ibadan-Benin expressway propaganda that they descended from the Afonjic Edos. Please stop exposing your ignorance here. You are a sad man.

You IPOB are so delusional.
Urhobo and Isoko Languages are EDOID!
Hhaha, Only in the minds of the silly uncultured IPOB ignoramus is Urhobo Igbo or Biafra.
All these tribes, together wit the Western ijaws belong to the BIGHT OF BENIN, not Biafra.
Ikas are blood hybrids of Edo people and Igbo culture from Accross the Niger.

* Kiss the Truth!!

ps: I can see you people have added Benin to the Highway, before, it used to be just Lagos-Ibadan..hhaha, Lame ass doofos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

You're obviously a cretin like your god Nnamdi Kanu who uses falsehoods to propagate his cause. When doid the Yorubas ever complain of poverty. Among top 10 wealthiest Nigerians, there are over 4 Yorubas. Lagos is richer than many countries in Africa. Your thinking must be shallow to assume us as otherwise. Get the fúck out of Nairaland(a Yoruba man's site)

I will have you know that without Igbos/Ipob on NL Seun will not get traffick. We Igbos MAKE NL tick just as we make Nigeria aka the Zoo tick. Go anywhere in the world when you mention Nigeria the first thing people say is IGBOS. Without us the zoo is finished. Mark my words. When will leave Lagos will be inferior to Cotonou.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Garifuna: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

I will have you know that without Igbos/Ipob on NL Seun will not get traffick. We Igbos MAKE NL tick just as we make Nigeria aka the Zoo tick. Go anywhere in the world when you mention Nigeria the first thing people say is IGBOS. Without us the zoo is finished. Mark my words. When will leave Lagos will be inferior to Cotonou.

Hhaha, Delusion of the highest order.
Empty barrels........ ...............

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Garifuna:

You IPOB are so delusional.
Urhobo and Isoko Languages are EDOID!
Hhaha, Only in the minds of the silly uncultured IPOB ignoramus is Urhobo Igbo or Biafra.
All these tribes, together wit the Western ijaws belong to the BIGHT OF BENIN, not Biafra.
Ikas are blood hybrids of Edo people and Igbo culture from Accross the Niger.
* Kiss the Truth!!
ps: I can see you people have added Benin to the Highway, before, it used to be just Lagos-Ibadan..hhaha, Lame ass doofos.

Idiot. Now get an education for the sake of your generation:

Urhobos and Isokos are bonafide Biafrans. Just because their language is similar to Edo does not make them Edo people.

All Igbos are Biafrans but not all Biafrans are Igbos. Do you get it now? Fool!

Ikas are 100% Igbos. Years of Afonjic propaganda has caused some Ika people to believe ABSOLUTE lies.

We have been saying the Lagos-Ibadan-Benin expressway propaganda before you were even born you useless scum.

NOW SHUT THE FVCK UP. LET THE REAL MEN DO THE TALKING.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Garifuna:

Hhaha, Delusion of the highest order.
Empty barrels........ ...............

Prove me wrong. For example this Biafra topic has already reach 10 pages. How many Afonja topics can boast of 2 pages let alone 10? You are a fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting / It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.