Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31131 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Moukandjo: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Like I said... You are not an Ijaw and possibly not a Niger Deltan.

Again, I am not a Yoruba.
Baba, you dey respond to that person? Even from the unintelligent comments, you suppose don know say him no worth reply. She says if you tell her where you're from, she'll call & confirm from the king in your area before she can believe you're from where you claim, and you think someone this unintelligent is worth your reply? grin

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hmbassey1960(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
It is taking you guys ten years to track a sect in a local govt. Abeg, pray hard to be posted elsewhere so you enjoy your life
i chose to serve my country and i do my best they are some info that can't be share and we trying our best maybe u shud try joining the millitary
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by jargo89(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
i chose to serve my country and i do my best they are some info that can't be share and we trying our best maybe u shud try joining the millitary
Perfect response

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
vanbonattel:
These are the kind of news that spread the fame of Biafra, instead of killing it. Let us all continue opening thread upon thread on biafra opposition, but from statistics, the movement is gathering momentum, growing larger than anyone has ever thought.

Biafra is not to be forced on anyone, and a referendum will state in clear terms who wants to join.
focus ur referendum only on the 5SE states of iboland. we dont need it pls

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
amarachi06:

we are wiser than your lots.
we see biz opportunity and we cave in rather than your lots who saw failure with Buhari and look where we are today.

You guys are plainly too dumb, and you guys do not even know dat.

You are Wiser, You have Businesses all round Nigeria, but then you kickstart something that will make you loss everything you've worked for ?

OK tell me dis, I have land, I call one Igbo boy to use and pay me, He uses it, builds house, build shops, and then starts insulting me.

I come in, and seize my land and everything on it, and send the idiot home... WHO IS REALLY WISER.

damn, like NK her bleached up God, she's totally bleached up, I bet she's as dumb upstairs as him...sk she won't be able to understand sef.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
amarachi06:

if you can stay in prison and was offered cash to stop agitation, but didn't cave in, then you are the man.
if you can order over 30million people to stay in doors and they obey you without stress, then you are a man.
for now, you are half-man and keep masturbating in our posts.

YOU MEAN IF YOU CAN BRAIBWASH 30MILLION PEOPLE BA ? IT MEANS THAT THE REGION HOUSING THOSE 30MIILION EASILY BRAINWASHED PEOPLE SHOHLD BE A PLACE FOR BIG RESEARCH.
in 2002, someone brainwashed 2million people to drink poison and kill themselves... Like Ipob miscreants they did... Nk did his own to 30mill... him try sha

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Laple0541(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
ndoeyopbennet:
As an Akwa Ibom youth, I join hands with Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio to say NO to Biafra! We may have been in the first Biafra but things have changed since then. Biafra has nothing to offer to the average Akwa Ibom man other than Igbo domination.

I created a thread sometime ago concerning why ND minorities will not join Biafra but guess what? IPOB youths derailed it as in their usual fashion. These people are worst than Boko Haram. They cannot be reasoned with and these are the same persons you want the peaceful and easygoing going Ibibio man to share a country with?

Never!

AkwaCross Republic or Niger Delta Republic for us!

Atikke Akpenyong Nanga bAnyong, Usen Anie Inwang Amayem, Asuk Anyunyuk Akibbe.

You make sense, I am from s/west, I noticed the contrasting difference between the Akwa Ibomites (where I served) and the Igbos within my one year of service. Prior to my service, myself and many of us in the s/west used to see Ibibios and other Naija Deltans as Igbo, but they are obviously not, the Ibibios are not greedy, they are trustworthy and loving people. They accommodated visitors and are complacent with what they have. If there will be any division in the project called Nigeria, I support the one you suggested. My submission is based on my observation though, never meant to undermine any tribe or group.

12 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ok
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by lotannam: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
I am igbo myself but i really don't understand why the IPOB agitators insists on including these people in their proposed map without a clear understanding with them. it's really disheartening and demeaning the kind of insult this singular action is bringing to the Igbo nation. Please, IPOB should limit their activities to the igboland within se/ss however any other people that subscribe to the biafra dreams can ask to be included.

its important to note that there are quite a number igbos who do not agree with the biafra agitation but these can be rectified through a referendum where the minority will have their say and the majority will have their way so my people let us concentrate on igboland at this time.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by tooth4tooth: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
I don't side against my people, I side against IPOB bringing insults to my Igbo people by always embarrasing themselves before these minorities.

I love the bolded. They don't seem to realize it.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by saintandsinnerz: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

We got gold. We have a functional commerce that has been prospering before Nigeria was amalgamated and is still strong till now. We got very arable land that Igbos own farms on our land. I wonder why they didnt clear bushes in their erosion land for farm use. Also we are cloise to the ocean. Fisheries, maritime remain a good source of income. Ondo and LAgos have oil. So talk about your land, you want to form a landlocked country in the midst of neighbors you made your enemies. The whole Borno state is bigger than your new Biafra. Lets see how you all will survive. #fact
You have all these and there are still abject poverty in your land? Aren't you ashamed of yourself for making this comment? Why are most places in your region more of slums and ghettos in the midst of all these? This is the height of delusion

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by angelanto8(f): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Divide ko dive hide ni...
No dividing for now, what that is happening is that you people will be pursued back to the east... You guys keep feeding fat from the Union, but can't respect others, u go around calling others names, and claiming superiority...

while claiming that it is the Hausa's that do it.. You guys are very very irritating with ur endless wailings and cryin of blueblood every now and then.

NO DIVIDING FOR NOW, YOU PEOPLE SHOULD JUST PACK AND GO.. THANKS.
you sound so stupid you dont want division but you want ibos to go back to the east.you want to keep hating them,shaming them but you want them to still remain in nigeria but as a secluded tribe?You know if you actually said you dont support biafra because of possible war i'll agree instead you keep promoting hate.You cant fight hate with hate.ps i Dont even want biafra

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obataokenwa(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
I will join when we divide. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by saintandsinnerz: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
I don't side against my people, I side against IPOB bringing insults to my Igbo people by always embarrasing themselves before these minorities.
Since you hate why can't you shut up and overlook it? Why must you be bringing insult and curse to yourself? You don't behave like a married woman as you claimed. Me, I hate a Biafra with the minority tribe because they will always feel cheated but I don't go about demonizing my people because of some funny inclusion of other minority tribes because I know when the time comes, there will be procedure and rules guiding secession.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
angelanto8:
you sound so stupid you dont want division but you want ibos to go back to the east.you want to keep hating them,shaming them but you want them to still remain in nigeria but as a secluded tribe?You know if you actually said you dont support biafra because of possible war i'll agree instead you keep promoting hate.You cant fight hate with hate.ps i Dont even want biafra

Ima Ima, I am so sorry, I have read the art of war by Sun Tsu, and I have read the Bible.
Tell you what, I found, all the people that tried fighting hate with Love Died..
I am pragmatic, I do what works, I don't pick a fight unless I know I will win...
Personally I support Biafra, in its entirety, I want IGBOS to stay where they will be happy..
But that's their Biafra... However since they have sworn to put Aks in their map, the batle line has been drawn.. and in war... whoever that is LEFT wins, not who was RIGHT.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Dancos: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hear the conclusion of the matter. He that makes peace impossible makes war inevitable. To the ibibios who are in chains and still have not realised, your name is sorry, better join the moving train because you have no option. Biafra has not come to steal, kill and destroy. Every region is entitled to their resources. Better to drink palm wine than to chew gworro. Yoruba Good night. You guys are traitors. It is too late for repentance

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by hmbassey1960(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
I will join when we divide. grin
one thing i should let you know nigeria can never divide the first one was because both side were millitary men because the all had an authority over each state so that was why it happened that way and
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Look at these fools
Masturbating over biafran affairs

Meanwhile they have a missing president
Who just allegedly addressed the nation in Hausa language via an audio tape

This country is finished
Well I thought PMB was fulani ! Plz I need educating
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by victorvezx(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dancos:
[s]Hear the conclusion of the matter. He that makes peace impossible makes war inevitable. To the ibibios who are in chains and still have not realised, your name is sorry, better join the moving train because you have no option. Biafra has not come to steal, kill and destroy. Every region is entitled to their resources. Better to drink palm wine than to chew gworro. Yoruba Good night. You guys are traitors. It is too late for repentance[/s]

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by angelanto8(f): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ima Ima, I am so sorry, I have read the art of war by Sun Tsu, and I have read the Bible.
Tell you what, I found, all the people that tried fighting hate with Love Died..
I am pragmatic, I do what works, I don't pick a fight unless I know I will win...
Personally I support Biafra, in its entirety, I want IGBOS to stay where they will be happy..
But that's their Biafra... However since they have sworn to put Aks in their map, the batle line has been drawn.. and in war... whoever that is LEFT wins, not who was RIGHT.
but you said you didnt want division?anyway i just hope you guys stop generalizing it ipob is not=ibos. Not all ibos want biafra, equally not all who support it are as aggresive as ipob .thank you
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Razorblades: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Moukandjo:

Baba, you dey respond to that person? Even from the unintelligent comments, you suppose don know say him no worth reply. She says if you tell her where you're from, she'll call & confirm from the king in your area before she can believe you're from where you claim, and you think someone this unintelligent is worth your reply? grin

I laugh tire when i saw the comment. The tout is one shameless male posing as female, one illiterate gala seller from Ebonyi claiming Ijaw. Very daft.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by eclecticbaron: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
loadedmax:
[b][/b]Some of you come here and talk cheap, you never know what goes underground. The last time people vented thier ignorance, NK was busy in London yet people didn't give him credit. Some even went as far as telling him that he has no following even from his home.. . He was locked up yet primitive people rejoiced that he is gone forever... He is out yet minority tribes are agitating against him even when he isn't looking their way. FYI, he has dealt with PMB who is those local people shouting their brains out? Let me tell you all these online warriors, the only thing your so called association wants is recognition especially when the chips are down. They want to be included badly so the constant noise. Whomever thinks that Ibibios will raise their hands against Igbo is sleeping on a bicycle. Them have been neighbors, inter marry and go to same markets and farms for centuries. So vent your bile all you want, there is no way Ibibios or any other riverine people especially from old eastern region will fraternize with the North, not this time or in years to come. Have you ever asked yourselves what is it that corrupt hausa/Fulanis fear against the Igbo? Y it had been difficult for them to overrun all the minority tribes down south? Answer : Igbos!! They have been ur protectors if not how many would have survived Fulani headsmen?

Are you speaking facts or just speculating?! I cringe when I read this garbage you just spewed. Your level of ignorance must be a 10 on a scale of 1-10.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by pedrozone15(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Like I wrote before, I still support a better Nigeria, but if we d Igbo's have to go, let's go alone.
That said, South south is a region in Nigeria, we all know that, but what traditions do they share in common?
How does d Akwa Ibom man relate with d Benin man?
Can d man from Rivers State truly see d man from Akwa Ibom as one.
Pls let's just hope and pray for a better Nigeria.
Hatred will not get us anywhere.
I stay here in Lagos n I have good Yoruba friends.
I served in d North and also had friends there too.
NOTE: There is no tribe in Nigeria without bad eggs and there are lots of good ones too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by nengibo: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:

Okirika.if you want to know me more send me your number.i will invite you. But if you carry for mind to Bleep me up,we are ijaws and violence is our food.

TonyeBarcanista, ekinematics confirm this lady, ari wamina ere shimari
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Diademk07: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:

Yorubas are dirty cowards.not to talk about how they smell like dog shit.
Nonsense.Ss and se formed avengers spear headed by the ijaws defeated the nigerian army and put the country in recession.
I repeat your people are slaves,dirty and cowards.
Tinubus teeth is my witness.
Come and visit and confirm that I am ijaw and love igbos and will gladly fight for and die with them.instead of you and tosyne2much with that useless oldman Toks2008 opening different handles and forming niger deltans.

Look at this dirty Osu.. Will you shut your ugly mouth.. A coward bastard who can't even be proud of his useless Father is calling someone name? Shior.

14 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Konquest: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/235058-not-biafrans-akwa-ibom-group-says.html
Lalasticlala
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
99.99% of non-Ibos in the Old Eastern
region never supported secession
by Lt. Col. Emeka Ojukwu (rtd.) on
May 30th, 1967.

No referendum was done and this is
the same nonsense that Nnamdi and
his goons are repeating again.

Philip Effiong did NOT have the mandate of
his Ibibio people of present-day
Akwa Ibom when he aligned with
Ojukwu.

There was a COR [Calabar, Ogoja, Rivers]
Movement which was formed before
1960 and they told the British to create
a separate region for them because of
a strongly perceived Ibo domination
and finally succeeded when Chief Harold
Dappa-Biriye, the foremost Ijaw Nationalist
from Bonny Island and ex-Kings College
graduate led a strong delegation
including Ken Saro-Wiwa, the current
king of Etcheland and other Rivers State
leaders in 1966 to Gen. Gowon requesting
for the creation of up to 12 states, and
this was done on May 27, 1967.

Lagos State, Rivers State, South-Eastern State
[Present-day Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers], and 9 other states were created, but Ojukwu who was just 33 years
rejected it and plunged his Ibo citizens
and non-Ibos such as Ijaws, Ogonis,
Efiks, Ibibios, Annangs, Ejegbams,
Ikwerres, etc, into a NEEDLESS Civil War
with the forceful conscription of
non-Ibos who did NOT want to fight
against Nigeria!

Since the early 80s, I have read several
memoirs and books on the events
leading right up to the Civil War of 1967
and the IBO's are not blameless - but
thank goodness we have history to teach
us lessons but Nnamdi Kanu has not
learnt any lessons from Ojukwu's
GRAVE mistakes because on June 1, 2017, he still in a deluded manner told
a gathering that met him in his house
that the Igalas of Kogi, Idomas and Igede
people of Benue, the Urhobos, Isokos,
Ogonis, Ijaws, Ibibios, Efiks, etc, are part
of the so-called bia.fra.

Urhobos and Isokos are Edoid and during
the Mid-West invasion in 1967 by the
secessionists, Edoid groups and Itsekiris
came under seige, including the carting
away of some artifacts from the Palace
of the Oba of Benin, but they fought back
and many Mid-Westerners joined the
Nigeria Army because of that.

Ojukwu read history in the university
abroad but he did NOT learn from
world history and military defeats at all!
After being granted a Presidential pardon
by former President Shagari in the early 1980s, he came back and collected his
PENSION as a retired Lt. Colonel of the
Nigerian Army after he
had earlier been summarily dismissed
in June 1967 from the Nigerian Army
for mutiny. He allowed his Ego as a
result of the 12 newly created states
on May 27, 1967 to cause the death
of several innocent Ibos and non-Ibos!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Diademk07: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
oya take am!
TOP OIL BLOC OWNERS IN NIGERIA. Dominated by North and South West.
https://www.naij.com/827931-list-17-oil-blocs-owned-by-atiku-danjuma-northerners-south-westerners.html
-
Mind You, I am from Oyigbo LGA In Rivers and my LGA Produce Oil/gas more than the whole South West YET No Asa/Ndoki man/woman own an oil bloc.
While Alakadja a SW Woman made her money by Oil blocs and the Oil company headquaters are still in LAGOS.
The days you guys controlled the media are over.

Always economical with the truth. Of course you would post a site that is biased to your stupid cause and what else is there to read when the headline already emphasised on how the North and the west dominated oil blocs?

The most funny aspect of the news is adding Obasanjo name to the blocs owned by the Ibos? Pray tell, do Obasanjo have any oil blocs to his name?

Manipulative lying weasel!

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
ndoeyopbennet:
As an Akwa Ibom youth, I join hands with Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio to say NO to Biafra! We may have been in the first Biafra but things have changed since then. Biafra has nothing to offer to the average Akwa Ibom man other than Igbo domination.

I created a thread sometime ago concerning why ND minorities will not join Biafra but guess what? IPOB youths derailed it as in their usual fashion. These people are worst than Boko Haram. They cannot be reasoned with and these are the same persons you want the peaceful and easygoing going Ibibio man to share a country with?

Never!

My Efik friend from cross river said they will "never" form a country with ibibios or with ijaw pipo

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by OgaBuhari: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
ndoeyopbennet:

Never!

Afonjas as usual impersonating akwa ibomites.
For the fact that you can speak efik ibibio doesn't mean you're an akwa cross.
I've got Yoruba guys that can speak ibibios fluently and you may be one of them.
Im an Annang, mboho mkparawa ibibio cannot generalize and speak for the whole akwa ibomites.
All akwa ibomites are with the igbos on the Biafrans struggle

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
@MOUKANDJO.
TOP OIL BLOC OWNERS IN NIGERIA. Dominated by North and South West.
https://www.naij.com/827931-list-17-oil-blocs-owned-by-atiku-danjuma-northerners-south-westerners.html
-
Mind You, I am from Oyigbo LGA In Rivers and my LGA Produce Oil/gas more than the whole South West YET No Asa/Ndoki man/woman own an oil bloc.
While Alakadja a SW Woman made her money by Oil blocs and the Oil company headquaters are still in LAGOS.
The days you guys controlled the media are over.
-
IPOB must leave these minorities alone, they are our neighbours and Good fences make good neighbours.
They don't want both Biafra and One Nigeria.

How did alakijas company get an oil bloc?

She was a friend to past military dictators. Just like other owners. Probably even used as a front. You go on and on about it as if Yorubas sat down to forcefully make sure she gets an oil well and she distributes d proceeds to us. There is no tribe among d corrupt elite and their friends.

*sippingchapman*

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by caracas: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Will you FORCE a referendum on people that have not asked for one? Was that how Scotland forced Wales or Ireland to take a referendum? Was that how Britain forced France to take a referendum?

You guys should assess your priorities. No one made you saviours sent to liberate minority groups from Nigeria. Liberate yourselves first!
No need to force any one .All we wud do is tell the UN that akwaibom is part of Biafra ,after which a referendum wud be conducted to ascertain the will of their ppl.
Am 100% sure that 70% of akwaibomites wud vote for Biafra .The rest of u lots can go on being cooks n housemaid that u are known for in nija who cares.
After all, it wud be good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by caracas: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
99.99% of non-Ibos in the Old Eastern
region never supported secession
by Lt. Col. Emeka Ojukwu (rtd.) on
May 30th, 1967.

No referendum was done and this is
the same nonsense that Nnamdi and
his goons are repeating again.

Philip Effiong did NOT have the mandate of
his Ibibio people of present-day
Akwa Ibom when he aligned with
Ojukwu.

There was a COR [Calabar, Ogoja, Rivers]
Movement which was formed before
1960 and they told the British to create
a separate region for them because of
a strongly perceived Ibo domination
and finally succeeded when Chief Harold
Dappa-Biriye, the foremost Ijaw Nationalist
from Bonny Island and ex-Kings College
graduate led a strong delegation
including Ken Saro-Wiwa, the current
king of Etcheland and other Rivers State
leaders in 1966 to Gen. Gowon requesting
for the creation of up to 12 states, and
this was done on May 27, 1967.

Lagos State, Rivers State, South-Eastern State
[Present-day Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers], and 9 other states were created, but Ojukwu who was just 33 years
rejected it and plunged his Ibo citizens
and non-Ibos such as Ijaws, Ogonis,
Efiks, Ibibios, Annangs, Ejegbams,
Ikwerres, etc, into a NEEDLESS Civil War
with the forceful conscription of
non-Ibos who did NOT want to fight
against Nigeria!

Since the early 80s, I have read several
memoirs and books on the events
leading right up to the Civil War of 1967
and the IBO's are not blameless - but
thank goodness we have history to teach
us lessons but Nnamdi Kanu has not
learnt any lessons from Ojukwu's
GRAVE mistakes because on June 1, 2017, he still in a deluded manner told
a gathering that met him in his house
that the Igalas of Kogi, Idomas and Igede
people of Benue, the Urhobos, Isokos,
Ogonis, Ijaws, Ibibios, Efiks, etc, are part
of the so-called bia.fra.

Urhobos and Isokos are Edoid and during
the Mid-West invasion in 1967 by the
secessionists, Edoid groups and Itsekiris
came under seige, including the carting
away of some artifacts from the Palace
of the Oba of Benin, but they fought back
and many Mid-Westerners joined the
Nigeria Army because of that.

Ojukwu read history in the university
abroad but he did NOT learn from
world history and military defeats at all!
After being granted a Presidential pardon
by former President Shagari in the early 1980s, he came back and collected his
PENSION as a retired Lt. Colonel of the
Nigerian Army after he
had earlier been summarily dismissed
in June 1967 from the Nigerian Army
for mutiny. He allowed his Ego as a
result of the 12 newly created states
on May 27, 1967 to cause the death
of several innocent Ibos and non-Ibos!

Bloody ignorant liars all over nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / Hoodlums Shoot At Police, Soldiers Escorting Corps Members In Port Harcourt / Shittes Members' Protest Turns Bloody In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.