Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31137 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

Always economical with the truth. Of course you would post a site that is biased to your stupid cause and what else is there to read when the headline already emphasised on how the North and the west dominated oil blocs?

The most funny aspect of the news is adding Obasanjo name to the blocs owned by the Ibos? Pray tell, do Obasanjo have any oil blocs to his name?

Manipulative lying weasel!

They are very good at dt sh*t. Very manipulative. I'm not even bothered cos I know how such pple end. They can manipulate d southsoutherners all they like. They can even be successful at it. We will see how it will all end. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
amarachi06:

If you are so intelligent like you said, why being against self determination cos is our rights unless you are a not who you say you are.

I am not against self-determination. Determine whatever you want for yourself. Just don't drag others into it. Igbos should stop playing the messianic complex of adding other tribes to their escape. Save yourself alone.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Lies from the Lagos-Ibadan-Benin expressway propaganda department.

You should have simply asked for my source. I know you find it hard to comprehend but trust me; there are as many Igbo oil well owners as there are Hausa and Yoruba. Igbos don't have the moral justification to point fingers at anyone unless you relinquish ownership of your oil wells to Niger Delta people.

Take your time and examine this list of oil well owners in Nigeria:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/revealed-check-out-the-full-list-of-owners-of-nigerian-oil-blocks/

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by obipemma: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
my candid opinion is that Biafra,which comprise only Igbo land will be viable,because it will be homogeneous and patriotic spirit will be high.Germany,Holland,Slovenia,Italy etc are homogeneous and you see how they are proud of their nations.Homogeneous Biafra will be better.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by amarachi06(f): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

You guys are plainly too dumb, and you guys do not even know dat.

You are Wiser, You have Businesses all round Nigeria, but then you kickstart something that will make you loss everything you've worked for ?

OK tell me dis, I have land, I call one Igbo boy to use and pay me, He uses it, builds house, build shops, and then starts insulting me.

I come in, and seize my land and everything on it, and send the idiot home... WHO IS REALLY WISER.

damn, like NK her bleached up God, she's totally bleached up, I bet she's as dumb upstairs as him...sk she won't be able to understand sef.

A fool is always a fool and that is what kept Nigeria the way it is. People like you are dumbass and don't want to learn. Indians don't leave in Pakistan since they divided abi? Just like Malay and Singapore. I guess your education was a waste cos your above statement is filled with jealousy and not commosn sense.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Afonjas as usual impersonating akwa ibomites.
For the fact that you can speak efik ibibio doesn't mean you're an akwa cross.
I've got Yoruba guys that can speak ibibios fluently and you may be one of them.
Im an Annang, mboho mkparawa ibibio cannot generalize and speak for the whole akwa ibomites.
All akwa ibomites are with the igbos on the Biafrans struggle

An impersonator is calling someone impersonator. Why can't you be proud of your ethnicity for once ehn?

You say you are Anaang and can't even spell Anaang well. Wonderful!

Just like that technicallyrich clown that claims to be Okrika but can't spell his hometown.

You guys should listen to the voice of Mboho Mkaparawa Ibibio. You don't have to force people and create a mini-Nigeria all in a bid to escape Nigeria. That's not how things work.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by WhiskeyTangoFox: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Read your last paragraph.... my people said... " If fox chases chicken to the house, you first of all drive away the fox before you ask the chicken what it was looking for in the wild bush"

I'm so sorry for you... see how you side others against your people in a public forum. I doubt if you're Igbo...one Alhaji own your blood.

Dumb ipob resorting to emotional blackmail...... This Shit is getting sad for u slowpokes

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
caracas:

No need to force any one .All we wud do is tell the UN that akwaibom is part of Biafra ,after which a referendum wud be conducted to ascertain the will of their ppl.
Am 100% sure that 70% of akwaibomites wud vote for Biafra .The rest of u lots can go on being cooks n housemaid that u are known for in nija who cares.
After all, it wud be good riddance to bad rubbish.

Such insolence! These IPOB youths are even spoiling their own cause by themselves.

You want to LIE -even when the people have said NO to Biafra-. You want to FORCE a referendum they did not ask for on them?

May God manifest 10 times over for you guys, whatever you wish for minorities and for as long as you want to force people into Biafra, Nigeria will never let you go, marginalisation or not!

Afam4eva and Bigfrancis21, can you see what your "nwannes" are up to?
NtoAkwaIbom: Can you imagine the arrogance? They have abrogated the power of God unto themselves in order to force a referendum on uninterested persons.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
They never add edo state to their map. Funny.

It's good to have a strong culture. And to carry it on ur head proudly. Once u lose ur culture and distinctness ur easily susceptible to domination. This is whats happening in someparts of d middlebelt wt d Hausas. Oh well.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
janellemonae:
They never add edo state to their map. Funny.

It's good to have a strong culture. And to carry it on ur head proudly. Once u lose ur culture and distinctness ur easily susceptible to domination. This is whats happening in someparts of d middlebelt wt d Hausas. Oh well.

They don't add Edo because they think you guys are like Yorubas. The irony of it is that they want Yoruba and Edo derived groups like Itsekiri, Isoko and Urhobo. All because of crude oil and access to sea!

grin grin grin grin Bunch of desperate clowns!

12 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by AdeizaPaul: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
LOL....

Igbo land grabbers will be so devastated with this news.

14 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Such insolence! These IPOB youths are even spoiling their own cause by themselves.

You want to LIE -even when the people have said NO to Biafra-. You want to FORCE a referendum they did not ask for on them?

May God manifest 10 times over for you guys, whatever you wish for minorities and for as long as you want to force people into Biafra, Nigeria will never let you go, marginalisation or not!

NtoAkwaIbom: Can you imagine the arrogance? They have abrogated the power of God unto themselves in order to force a referendum on uninterested persons.
Pls don't mention me again on the issue of Biafra since you've chosen to tow the part of tomfoolery. I have tried to reason with you but you enjoy the drama, so sort it out with the IPOB people and don't mention me. I'm not IPOB nether i'm i a Biafran supporter. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

You should have simply asked for my source. I know you find it hard to comprehend but trust me; there are as many Igbo oil well owners as there are Hausa and Yoruba. Igbos don't have the moral justification to point fingers at anyone unless you relinquish ownership of your oil wells to Niger Delta people.

Take your time and examine this list of oil well owners in Nigeria:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/revealed-check-out-the-full-list-of-owners-of-nigerian-oil-blocks/

nigerianmonitor is owned by a Yoruba Muslim like you - have some decency mister man. You are not fooling anybody.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

nigerianmonitor is owned by a Yoruba Muslim like you - have some decency mister man. You are not fooling anybody.

So the ones you have where NO IGBO owns oil wells is owned by IPOB abi?

Kwantinue!

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

Pls don't mention me again on the issue of Biafra since you've chosen to tow the part of tomfoolery. I have tried to reason with you but you enjoy the drama, so sort it out with the IPOB people and don't mention me. I'm not IPOB nether i'm i a Biafran supporter. Thanks.

I only quoted you for record's sake so that you would know exactly what your fellow Igbos are doing. When the ripple effects of these come upon you guys, don't say people are Igbophobic.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ephi123(f): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

grin I've added a new word to my dictionary
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by I888(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
fatiaforreal:
Biafra is now like a plague everyone is avoiding!
see, the fact that I wrote that stuff up there doesn't mean I am against Biafra but these don't just get it that they are approaching this thing with too much LIES and i hate lies.

You create a map, lumping everyone together and still come out to say you are not forcing anyone. Are people blind and deaf and stupid that they can't see what Igbos are doing?

Do they think we are in the 60s? Let me make this clear, NO Igbo is against Biafra but many do not like the way Igbos have been peddling lies everywhere. Today it's Trump, tomorrow, UN next tomorrow Benue and Ijaws are Biafra.

I am of the firm believe that if they had not handled this thing like this, there is a way you will co-ordinate things, even if other southern regions do not join the 5 major igbo states, they will start their own agitation to break out and this will prompt the idiots we have as elites to restructure.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Arizona042: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
Read your last paragraph.... my people said... " If fox chases chicken to the house, you first of all drive away the fox before you ask the chicken what it was looking for in the wild bush"

I'm so sorry for you... see how you side others against your people in a public forum. I doubt if you're Igbo...one Alhaji own your blood.
That woman is right in every ramifications. U are not more Igbo more than Her.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
ephi123:

grin I've added a new word to my dictionary

That's quite a common word.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ephi123(f): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

That's quite a common word.

Maybe for you.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Dee60: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
I really have nothing to say about this drive by IPOB. I suspect that a good number of Igbos will rather stay in Nigeria, but there are opportunists who will use the sentiment of separation to woo those who are not discerning!

I hope it does not backfire at the end.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Leave dat Carcass weda na Caracas... dia dumbness dey tire person, how UN go ask us for Referendum When dem neva see even one single protest in solidarity of dat Nightmare.

Igbos are the most delusional lot, dia brainwashin pass bokoharam own.. spits on dat mma ino called carcass.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
I888:
see, the fact that I wrote that stuff up there doesn't mean I am against Biafra but these don't just get it that they are approaching this thing with too much LIES and i hate lies.

You create a map, lumping everyone together and still come out to say you are not forcing anyone. Are people blind and deaf and stupid that they can't see what Igbos are doing?

Do they think we are in the 60s? Let me make this clear, NO Igbo is against Biafra but many do not like the way Igbos have been peddling lies everywhere. Today it's Trump, tomorrow, UN next tomorrow Benue and Ijaws are Biafra.

I am of the firm believe that if they had not handled this thing like this, there is a way you will co-ordinate things, even if other southern regions do not join the 5 major igbo states, they will start their own agitation to break out and this will prompt the idiots we have as elites to restructure.

You have spoken well. Many of us in minority groups have lost faith in this Nigerian project. However, some of us would rather remain in Nigeria as it is now than support Biafra (which IPOB has made unpleasant to many of us). If Biafran agitators get acts together and do things THE RIGHT WAY, maybe -just maybe-, they may convert many people in the South-South to join their cause. Even if we don't want Biafra, nothing stops us from aligning interests for our various goals.

Sadly, once you tell IPOB youths that what they are doing is bad, they'll scream "afonja" and resort to insults, attacks, slurs, and what not. Instead of spending time hating others, why not strategize on how to accomplish your task as peacefully as possible. There is nothing that stops Biafrans from leaving Nigeria peacefully and having at the least, a passive ally in the SS.

I am glad that there are Igbos like you out there. I hope you and others like you would be the voice of reason and undo some of the things IPOB youths have done. A few years ago, I was indifferent on this Biafran stuff. I was neither here nor there but with just a few altercations with IPOB youths on why Urhoboland was added to the proposed Biafran map, they took their senility to another dimension and I automatically resented their movement and what it represented. I even prefer what MASSOB is doing to what IPOB is doing. IPOB is destroying all that MASSOB may have done already. These online touts cannot argue objectively without insults, threats, and what not.

Imagine one Sgtsmith001 threatening to kill me (he even has my name and picture) in one thread just because I expressed a dissenting opinion without insulting anyone. Is that how to win people over to your plight? Even if people are not won, you can make them understand where you are coming from and they'll learn to accept it. Although I don't take the threat seriously but imagine the damage that it has done to moderate or conservative IPOB sympathisers, knowing full well that IPOB youths cannot make a point without threatening to kill or attack people or insulting them.

I've said enough. IPOB cannot bring about Biafra unless it changes its methods. They should learn from the Civil Rights Movement of Martin Luther King, the anti-apartheid movement of Nelson Mandela and the Indian Independence movement of Mahatma Gandhi.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
amarachi06:

A fool is always a fool and that is what kept Nigeria the way it is. People like you are dumbass and don't want to learn. Indians don't leave in Pakistan since they divided abi? Just like Malay and Singapore. I guess your education was a waste cos your above statement is filled with jealousy and not commosn sense.

how far u Now..
me I am telling you to divide and go already.
come Saturday I am beginning a big.. #GIVEthe5statesReferundum movement.. and if you know me well, u will now that I will be everywhere asking Nigerians to send u guys packing..
So you guys will definitely go..

As Akwa Ibomite, I will enjoy the tax we will be getting from you guys when u guys want to move goods through.. .

just Relax, Biafra must come to u people in ur 5 landlocked Igbo states..
but we in Aks, we don't want.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Garifuna: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Alariwo2:

Can those spinless Ipob chickens force anything on anyone? When the Military stronghold is in North.
Will they fight with cassava sticks or what exactly. Igbos don't have mouth, they never did.
What they enjoyed then was the old Eastern region which is no more. They are yet to recover from that shock.

Let me tell you a secret.. Igbos are a minority tribe now in Nigeria just like the Ijaws, Tivs etc. There are only two major tribes in Nigeria presently..the Hausas and Yorubas.
Their elites know this, why they are pushing the uneducated ones to agitate for separate country with SS people as their slaves. It won't work. NEVER EVER.

They are still bigger than a minority though.
Just nowhere as strong as the other two majorities.
I think their current position is a majority-Minority hybrid. Although very vocal, and found throughout the country from their travelling exploits.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. **********,you were sighted living Delta state university main gate on bike at around 5:45 pm yesterday, i know you are working on a project around the campus

We are following you.greetings to ur pregnant new wife

Can you see how deluded you are? Stop it with these threats already Dan.
What do you think it will achieve? That I will be cowered into submission and allow Biafran agitators FORCE my ethnicity into its cause without proper consultations?

Grow up! I know IPOB is for boys but you can do better than this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Amberon11: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
What is your problem? That guy is urhobo and so am I. Stop making it seem like niger deltans have a problem with Yoruba folks, majority of us don't. You are even sounding like an ipob because it is only Igbos that go around screaming afonja.
technicallyrich:

When they catch you people red handed your voice will low.
You were ranting that niger deltan don't love igbos and I said come and see for yourself as men don dey vex for the marginalization.
You are now denying your tribe.
You are a yoruba man if you say niger delta tell me which state and I will contact some kings there and they will confirm that you are not niger deltan
Treacherous dirty yoruba boy.liar liar.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
angelanto8:
but you said you didnt want division?anyway i just hope you guys stop generalizing it ipob is not=ibos. Not all ibos want biafra, equally not all who support it are as aggresive as ipob .thank you

calm down...
Me, I want IGBOS to goo oo, at a point it will be a must for dem to go, just that Aks will Never be with them..

most of you guys cannot stay with other tribe without insulting dem, I hv gotten insult of me and my Aks folks being called Househelps by u guys, we can't take it again.. So relax, we will Give u people ur Biafra (5 Eastern states) and you people will hv to pay to stay in Nigeria, or Niger Delta Republic... and u guys will pay biggggg tax to do biznes here or pack to the east.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Leave dat Carcass weda na Caracas... dia dumbness dey tire person, how UN go ask us for Referendum When dem neva see even one single protest in solidarity of dat Nightmare.

Igbos are the most delusional lot, dia brainwashin pass bokoharam own.. spits on dat mma ino called carcass.

If you like scream from now till rapture nobody with sense believes you are from Akwa-Ibom. Go back to Osun state and stop trying to cause confusion.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Garifuna: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Alariwo2:

Lol.. my sweet love haff vex for me grin

The story of ilorin dates far back in history.. Settlers from different parts came to live there. Their major work there was Iron (metal) grinding and forging.. how it got that name "ilorin".
The story is quite long and interesting really, but Yorubas are gradually taking back the land eg. Saraki family.
Even the map of Nigeria shows it's strategic location which will even be hard to zone to North or SW incase of breakup.

You be Mumu.
What is so hard to Zone about the geographical location of Ilorin? It is clearly on the West Side.
Abi does the location look like North to You? do you know the distance from Ilorin to Kaduna, compared to Ilorin -Ogbomosho?
You can grow an Oil Palm tree in Kwara, but can NOT in Kano or Katsina.

Some Yoruba people and their mumuness sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba / 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.