Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond (4794 Views)

See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me / What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. / When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
OkuFaba:
avoid her simple. She'll feel heart broken but its better than carrying a cross u not ready to carry.
That's why I'm pitying her sef...
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Lemme see her pics so i can know how to advice you better
All these small shuldren sha
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Brils(f): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
the thing is that for girls after sex, it's crazy for them to think straight for guys it's the opposite.
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Sammmypoko(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Brooda y u lyyyiiinnnn
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sammmypoko:
Brooda y u lyyyiiinnnn
Why would I ? I have never created undue attention for any reason...You can check my previous posts and topics......Pls take a detour if u can't identify with the scenario and have notin to say
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NeeKlaus: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
NiRfreak:
Why would I ? I have never created undue attention for any reason...You can check my previous posts and topics......Pls take a detour if u can't identify with the scenario and have notin to say
Bruhdah, don't joke with those three words "I Love You". Girls take them quite seriously... been there a couple of times. If you know you don't want anything deep with her, set the boundaries NOW that you have the chance.

Else, be ready to face her fury when it brews. My 2pence.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Bruhdah, don't joke with those three words "I Love You". Girls take them quite seriously... been there a couple of times. If you know you don't want anything deep with her, set the boundaries NOW that you have the chance.

Else, be ready to face her fury when it brews. My 2pence.
Hmmm...Thanks my brother. I rarely use that word for ladies, only in a longterm relationship..cos I know no matter how I like her, I will only straff her and possibly leave her later on. I noticed when a gal likes u, she uses the word as early as possible and I usually get confused as to how to respond
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Agbajileke5: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2017
U ar wicked and heartless. U dont love her n u had sex with her. U ar mad

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Nina4u(f): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Agbajileke5:
U ar wicked and heartless. U dont love her n u had sex with her. U ar mad
There is nothing wrong with having a one night stand.. Lust and attraction is what its called .. Some naija ladies have 3 bfriends.. One pay for phone.. One for hair.. One for something else.. No money or gifts.. No sex.. What does that make u? A hoe.. U just don't run the streets and pic up customers.. Same thing though u charge for a service.. Sex.. Thats what prostitutes do

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by EmyLeo(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
There is nothing wrong with having a one night stand.. Lust and attraction is what its called .. Some naija ladies have 3 bfriends.. One pay for phone.. One for hair.. One for something else.. No money or gifts.. No sex.. What does that make u? A hoe.. U just don't run the streets and pic up customers.. Same thing though u charge for a service.. Sex.. Thats what prostitutes do
lol... for a while I thought you were a guy with your previous comment.
@op, the rule is simple,

play along for d sex ( which I know very well that you are enjoying ) be careful wt your choice of words and actions too, some girls can b crazy at times.

withdraw the attention if you don't want the sex again..
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Tell her the truth....

Don't respond to the text, just call her and tell her that: You were just looking to have a good time, nothing serious. You're not ready for any relationship with her, and you're sorry if you hurt her feelings.

If she's the whiny type that keeps insisting she loves you (she may not actually love you, but girls like to justify, for themselves, their decision to sleep with a guy) just tell her that you appreciate her sentiments but you do not share them. And it would be unfair to her if you took advantage of her love to have sex with her a few times more. She'll be hurt worse in the end. You'd rather be cruel now to be kind.

Hopefully, she'll learn from this and move on.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Michelle55: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2017
my question is why do ladies fall in love so quickly and easily after sex? I'm still confused oh... op, just tell her you guys are good as sexbuddies. no hard feelings, don't tell someone you love them when you know that it ain't true. keep it simple!! !
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2017
MsRoe:
Tell her the truth....

Don't respond to the text, just call her and tell her that: You were just looking to have a good time, nothing serious. You're not ready for any relationship with her, and you're sorry if you hurt her feelings.

If she's the whiny type that keeps insisting she loves you (she may not actually love you, but girls like to justify, for themselves, their decision to sleep with a guy) just tell her that you appreciate her sentiments but you do not share them. And it would be unfair to her if you took advantage of her love to have sex with her a few times more. She'll be hurt worse in the end. You'd rather be cruel now to be kind.

Hopefully, she'll learn from this and move on.
I appreciate this...bunch of maturity. plenty likes

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Michelle55:
my question is why do ladies fall in love so quickly and easily after sex? I'm still confused oh... op, just tell her you guys are good as sexbuddies. no hard feelings, don't tell someone you love them when you know that it ain't true. keep it simple!! !
I think ladies love having big expectations,especially when they meet a cool dude..the guy might just be having fun. Many guys don't know how to tell a girl that they only want something casual....ladies take it too serious
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by drewxx88(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
I never tot I'd see a 9JA gal speak so candidly...
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Nina4u(f): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
drewxx88:
I never tot I'd see a 9JA gal speak so candidly...
i dey oyibo sha...
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NeeKlaus: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
i dey oyibo sha...
You are beginning to fool us with this your Naija stunt shaa..grin Good one.

What country are you actually from, Ma'am?
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Nina4u(f): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
NeeKlaus:

You are beginning to fool us with this your Naija stunt shaa..grin Good one.

What country are you actually from, Ma'am?
I'm from Sweden but live in the states
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NeeKlaus: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
And you are in love with Nigeria, yeah?
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nina4u:
No wonder......I was surprised. Its hard to see a Nigerian gal so emotionally mature or reasonable
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
SplendidE:
You don't love her yet u sexed her,continue
I just look u with one eye,I pity d poor girl
playing with a fuckboy like u
would u rather he pretend? For me I think it's better to be real. Yeah I feel for d lady but such happens.
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nina4u:
Nina, respect. U nailed it. D guy isn't wicked but being real n open.
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by ghettochild4u(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mumu... What else u wan tell her...
I Bleep you too
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by UniQue84: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
ikp120:
Tell her "Thanks!" if you like her and want to continue fvcking her, or reply her with "K" if you no wan fvck her again.
op this guy is your man he knows the game very very well sincerely, also he said at the rate you are going fvckboy will turn lover boy in his later comment it happens bro

Ikp20 I site you u baaaaaad.
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by payman(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
NiRfreak:
There's this girl I met recently and we got along. She showed positive signs, I guess she liked me.
For me however, and as a rule, I rarely toast ladies. I usually try to create attraction and ride on it till I get an happy ending. Along the line and coincidentally, my birthday came and I took her on a date. We had a nice moment and we kissed afterward. Since we stay not too far away, we would plan to see each other at night to gist on various issues and kiss passionately. Few days later, we were together in my secret den where I used guy-man antics to lash her like a fuckboy. As a first impression sex, trust me, no stone was left unturned. She was so into me and kinda taking it serious.
The question is, for me, I was just having fun with a new catch. I like her though but I'm not ready for girlfriend thing. After the sex thing, she kept calling like plenty times everyday to check on me, and out of obligation I returned a few calls. Now, she sent a text about the good moment we had in my den and how she longs for it again, told me she missed me and that she 'loves me'. Seriously, she's kinda a good girl who wants a relationship but I don't like dating stress. The good guy in me feels somehow for her cos I don't love her and I don't want to hurt her feelings. What do I do? and how do I respond to those I love you text. I'm just being a good guy here. Make Una advice me. Thanks
go meet the pple wey advise u to Bleep the girl. dem go tell u wetin to do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness? Please, Whose Sister Is This? (I8+ Photos) / Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor / Where Did The Dead Bodies Go? (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.