Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond (4763 Views)

See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me / What Is Wrong In This Message A Girl Sent To Me. / When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
There's this girl I met recently and we got along. She showed positive signs, I guess she liked me.
For me however, and as a rule, I rarely toast ladies. I usually try to create attraction and ride on it till I get an happy ending. Along the line and coincidentally, my birthday came and I took her on a date. We had a nice moment and we kissed afterward. Since we stay not too far away, we would plan to see each other at night to gist on various issues and kiss passionately. Few days later, we were together in my secret den where I used guy-man antics to lash her like a fuckboy. As a first impression sex, trust me, no stone was left unturned. She was so into me and kinda taking it serious.
The question is, for me, I was just having fun with a new catch. I like her though but I'm not ready for girlfriend thing. After the sex thing, she kept calling like plenty times everyday to check on me, and out of obligation I returned a few calls. Now, she sent a text about the good moment we had in my den and how she longs for it again, told me she missed me and that she 'loves me'. Seriously, she's kinda a good girl who wants a relationship but I don't like dating stress. The good guy in me feels somehow for her cos I don't love her and I don't want to hurt her feelings. What do I do? and how do I respond to those I love you text. I'm just being a good guy here. Make Una advice me. Thanks
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by izospindle(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
young man take your life do better thing........stop working your meat

7 Likes

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by olayinks007(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Mr Smart guy dey careful sha..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by SplendidE(f): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
You don't love her yet u sexed her,continue I just look u with one eye,I pity d poor girl playing with a fuckboy like u

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by ikp120(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tell her "Thanks!" if you like her and want to continue fvcking her, or reply her with "K" if you no wan fvck her again.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by ikp120(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
SplendidE:
You don't love her yet u sexed her,continue
I just look u with one eye,I pity d poor girl
playing with a fuckboy like u
Those fvcking ashawo and runs girls, do they love them? Naaaah!

Abeg leave trash for LAWMA! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by ipobarecriminals: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
undecided sad very good achievement.Be ready for fatherhood soon.Hope u wont deny ur seed.Kip it up.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
even as I type, her call comes in....that's after the 'I love you' message. I don enter o
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Karlman: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
...OP i know you are lying but continue!
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by ikp120(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
NiRfreak:
even as I type, her call comes in....that's after the 'I love you' message. I don enter o
You never enter anything bro. Just play along. You may end up falling in love with her.
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by francofoks: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good! just go n dance naked in d market 4 d grt achievement.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
ikp120:
You never enter anything bro. Just play along.
Na those kind wahala person dey avoid joor... I played along sha..she accused me of not responding to her text or calling her back despite her missed calls....I sha talk sometin sha
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2017

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
ikp120:
Tell her "Thanks!" if you like her and want to continue fvcking her, or reply her with "K" if you no wan fvck her again.
U try...I said thanks.....and jokingly told her I missed her too... she was like, she doubt it sha
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
ikp120:
You never enter anything bro. Just play along. You may end up falling in love with her.
E sure me, I can't fall in love like that... Me way don break up for gal way beat her sef..na chopping things jare
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by redarrr(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Guy if u still want d sex, u ve to play along by telling her u love her back nd if u don't want d sex anymore, tell her d truth and who knows, she might nt want a relationship...
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by ikp120(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
NiRfreak:
E sure me, I can't fall in love like that... Me way don break up for gal way beat her sef..na chopping things jare
Issorite. But no forget to use condom o. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by OLAJADON: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
SplendidE:
can't you see the girl throw herself at him or do you want her to sideline him and call him impotent.
Although I don't support his promiscuous act but situation like I don't blame the guy if he breaks the girl heart.
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by OLAJADON: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
SplendidE:
can't you see the girl throw herself at him or do you want her to sideline him and call him impotent.
Although I don't support his promiscuous act but situation like I don't blame the guy if he breaks the girl heart, next time she will learn to love with head not heart
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by OLAJADON: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
SplendidE:
Although I don't support his promiscuous act but situation like I don't blame the guy if he breaks the girl heart, next time she will learn to love with head not heart, she thinks since she has given her body he is suppose to love automatically
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
redarrr:
Guy if u still want d sex, u ve to play along by telling her u love her back nd if u don't want d sex anymore, tell her d truth and who knows, she might nt want a relationship...
Guy you bad o ....Make girls dey fear u o....I no sabi tell gal say I love her if I no love her...dat word dey hard me.....
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
ikp120:
Issorite. But no forget to use condom o. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
My brother, I used o....but I noticed that many girls who fall for you won't mind if u fvck them raw......especially the ones that see u as a potential boyfriend or husband
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by ikp120(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
NiRfreak:
My brother, I used o....but I noticed that many girls who fall for you won't mind if u fvck them raw......
Sure. A number of them have asked me to but I get enough sense not to. grin grin grin

I don handle babes of all shapes and sizes tire but to penetrate them is a no go area for me. They beg for it, but I refuse because I know wetin dey. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

My dick is for that special woman, not for hoes wey no dey loyal.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by OkuFaba(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Same thing happened to me, the babe catch feelings after one night stand. When she told me she love me and requested for more sex, i replied her that i love her like a sister. I told her the sex was a mistake and wont happen again. Its a pity but hearts were meant to be broken. PLAY UR CARDS WELL DONT SMASH TWICE IF THE FEELINGS AINT THERE

1 Like

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by Nina4u(f): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Just tell her as it is.. You guys had a one night stand and that ur not interested in any relationship.. If u wanna be friends with benefits offer that to her... But make clear that there is no obligations involved..

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
OkuFaba:
Same thing happened to me, the babe catch feelings after one night stand. When she told me she love me and requested for more sex, i replied her that i love her like a sister. I told her the sex was a mistake and wont happen again. Its a pity but hearts were meant to be broken. PLAY UR CARDS WELL DONT SMASH TWICE IF THE FEELINGS AINT THERE
it wasn't a one night stand kind of sex...cos we spent gisting time together for some days before I took her for the lashing... she was already hoping it would lead to relationship cos she wanted it. She had told me she has no boyfriend
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
ikp120:
Sure. A number of them have asked me to but I get enough sense not to. grin grin grin

I don handle babes of all shapes and sizes tire but to penetrate them is a no go area for me. They beg for it, but I refuse because I know wetin dey. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

My dick is for that special woman, not for hoes wey no dey loyal.
I swear den plenty.....
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by redarrr(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
NiRfreak:
Guy you bad o ....Make girls dey fear u o....I no sabi tell gal say I love her if I no love her...dat word dey hard me.....

Guy u ve to choose one and it's either u don't want to hurt her or u hurt her nd u might nt like it because u re gud guy... So u ve to tell her u love her back nd wit time she will understand u..
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by NiRfreak(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
redarrr:

Guy u ve to choose one and it's either u don't want to hurt her or u hurt her nd u might nt like it because u re gud guy... So u ve to tell her u love her back nd wit time she will understand u..
hmmm
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by OkuFaba(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
NiRfreak:
it wasn't a one night stand kind of sex...cos we spent gisting time together for some days before I took her for the lashing... she was already hoping it would lead to relationship cos she wanted it. She had told me she has no boyfriend
avoid her simple. She'll feel heart broken but its better than carrying a cross u not ready to carry.
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by kinibigdeal(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
NiRfreak:
There's this girl I met recently and we got along. She quickly showed interest, I guess she liked me. For me however, I rarely toast ladies I just try to create attraction and ride on it till I get an happy ending. Along the line and coincidentally my birthday came and I took her on a date, we had a nice moments and we kissed afterwards. Since we stay not too far away, we would plan to see each other in the night to gist and kiss. Few days later we were together in my secret den where I use guy-man antics and lashed her. She was so into me and kinda taking it serious.
The question is, for me, I was just having fun with a new catch. I like her though but I'm not ready for girlfriend thing. After the sex thing, she kept calling like plenty times to check on me, and out of obligation I returned a few calls. Now, she sent a text about the good sex moment we had in my den and how she longs for it again, told me she missed me and that she 'loves me'. Seriously, she's kinda a good girl but I don't like date trouble. The good guy in me feels somehow for her cos I don't love her and I don't want to hurt her feelings. What do I do? and how do I respond to those I love you text. I'm just being a good guy here. Make Una advice me. Thanks

Lemme see her pics so i can know how to advice you better
Re: A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond by OkuFaba(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nina4u:
Just tell her as it is.. You guys had a one night stand and that ur not interested in any relationship.. If u wanna be friends with benefits offer that to her... But make clear that there is no obligations involved..
I dey feel u jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Sinz / Boy Runs For His Life On Discovering He's Dancing With A Female Mannequin (Pics) / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.