Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage (20184 Views)

Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years / Tiwa Savage Begs Tunde & Wunmi Obe For Marriage Advice (Video,Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by slayminder(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
phaphyz05:
Congratulobia
ur English teacher will not see tmr
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by Bananafall: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
they have come a long way

1 Like

Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by Heryoh: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
congrats to d obe's, may u live long to enjoy d fruits of ur labour.God will continue to rock d boat of ur home oooo
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by somehow: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
I salute una 2.
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Congratulations to them, I remembered how they anchored programs on Charly boy show. We unmarried guys and ladies should learn from them.
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by holuwartomeseen(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Fat woman lipsrsealed
Is it a must for you to comment?
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by BigBrother9ja: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2017
holuwartomeseen:

Is it a must for you to comment?
Are you so fat?
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by holuwartomeseen(f): 2:29am On Jun 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Are you so fat?
i'm not fat at all bt dat your comment is uncalld for
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by Kaymaxine(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2017
chicoMX:
I admire their personality, but their songs? No Way! cheesy
Learn from dier marriage,nt songs idiot.
You wey dey talk,even if cohbams write song for u,make patrick ellis shoot the video,make don jazzy produce am,dier songs will FOREVER be bet dn yours.
Re: Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage by chicoMX(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kaymaxine:

Learn from dier marriage,nt songs idiot.
You wey dey talk,even if cohbams write song for u,make patrick ellis shoot the video,make don jazzy produce am,dier songs will FOREVER be bet dn yours.

Idiot wetin concern you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Celebrated At The Home Of Gaspare Campari In Milan (VIDEO & PICS) / I Can Never Recommend My Ex To A Friend - Empress Njama / Photos From Lami Philips' Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.