Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (35883 Views)

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kanu is the man of the moment. Everything he says makes news.
Enemies, neutrals, supporters are all talking about him.
What a man!

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ElhassanAuyo: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who the hell care even if when you hate us. You can't prevent goodness from reaching us. You can't cause anything bad to happen to us.
We are northners and Muslim and we are proud of that.Who the hell care even if when you hate us. You can't prevent goodness from reaching us. You can't cause anything bad to happen to us.
We are northners and Muslim and we are proud of that.
Who the hell care even if when you hate us. You can't prevent goodness from reaching us. You can't cause anything bad to happen to us.
We are northners and Muslim and we are proud of that.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ONYII4TRUT: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:
See this joker! shocked Does he think we have forgotten all his broadcasts of hate, that were aired on Radio Biafra? Even his acolytes bought into his hate speeches. Now, he is trying to change his tune. 'I dont hate the North, like people believed....' indeed! Tell that to the marines! angry

Low iq
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
ShootToKill:
We muslimumudeens will continue to pray to Allah that Kanu abandons Biafra and unite with our skulls in one naijeriya. Insha Allah. Amin kufayakun.

grin grin
[/s]
This your line is stale… .just shout Afonjaaa and move on grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by gentle007(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
I know some yooruubaas won't be happy. in fact I have been observing from the comments that they are not. I know why, because he did not mention any one from their tribe. If you quote me, quander go pire u!

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by OgundeleT(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
you don't hate Hausa but you hate Igbo, especially those that have invested so much outside your region. what bewildered me was how the Igbo elites keep silent when a slowpoke like this speak as if he's speaking for them.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Zombies taking this interview as weakness, right?

The zoo foundation is falling and haters of Biafra are living in confusion.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:
Please let just pray for peace because the dream I had has been disturbing my thoughts lately.
My name is fumi and I was in a dream and nnamdi kanu died for the biafra struggle and these annoyed the ss and se and together they formed a country I must confess it was literally heaven on earth.
The northerners and yorubas were still nigerians and these time around they treated us openly as slaves,yoruba men were doing all the works while northerners took drugs to Bleep our women mercilessly.some of our men couldn't take it anymore so they did the Awolowo by taking cheap rat poison.because they couldn't bear their yoruba wife falling in love for the northerners big dig.anyway will yoruba women love sex alot.
No yoruba man was brave enough to fight and liberate us so I took it upon myself.
I did juju like a true yoruba that I am,the native doctor told me to wear one pant that I won't change untill the war was over without bra.i was even hapy because normally I hardly wash my pant.
I was in the battle front shoting the northerners while my brest was flapping and I notice my pusssy was getting so wet.
I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi romancing me as he always fucck the hell out of me every morning.
Pls do u think these dream will come to pass.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Hussainvictor12: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nnamdi kanu just said his mind
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by DONGOYARO1: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:
Kanu is the man of the moment. Everything he says makes news.

Enemies, neutrals, supporters are all talking about him.

What a man!
Evans, the notorious ibo kidnapper cum armed robber is also always in the news.
Why do you ibos make news headlines for despicable reasons?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ONYII4TRUT: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Namndi is a fool of the century if i get i swear am going to beat is bloody ass like he is a dickleg

Do u and ur kind have a ting of thinking faculty?

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ettybaba(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

If we call you Yoruba now you will deny. Embrace your Afonjic Islamism and stop pretending to be a fair-minded human.
Stop saying nonsense

The topic at hand is that Nnamdiot cownu is a useless animal.
He also think Azikiwe is useless. Do you agree with him?

14 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
ridbay2:

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has said he does not hate the North as widely believed.

In an interview with The Sun, Kanu said he loves former Presidents Shehu Shagari and late Umaru Yar’Adua than Nnamdi Azikwe.

He described both northern leaders as unique, stating that Shagari built the Port Hacourt expressway while he was growing up.

“People think I hate the North; that’s not true, but the only thing is that I say things the way they are, I don’t know how to tell lies to curry favours. People do not know that I love (former presidents Shagari and Yar’Adua more than I love (former president, Nnamdi Azikiwe) Zik. I’m saying this because when we were young and were growing up, the only notable person that built any notable infrastructure I saw with my two eyes was Shagari. The Enugu/Igwuocha (that the white man named Port Harcourt) Expressway, was built by the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) government of Shagari and then you can travel with joy because it was smooth and very clean.

“Now, tell me who has ever done that since after Shagari, no, tell me. Which other infrastructure will you be proud of, nobody has ever done anything again.”

He also described late Yar’adua as a gentleman who handled the agitation well.

He said Yar’adua was “a good and perfect gentleman. That was why you had the agitations cooled during the time of Yar’Adua. The man was a gentle man; he knew how to deal with people. I never met both men one on one, but these are good people. I’m not saying we don’t have other good people in the North, no, we have many of them, even in the judiciary, who are nice.

“But the few terrible, horrible ones won’t allow them to emerge, that’s the problem.”

YNAIJA
lol see d nl kids jubilating o lmao
biafra is not just one person o its a whole tribe
so yes igbos will leave ds contraption dont let ds interview deceive you
my candid advice to anybody believing in d one nigeria facade is to start preparing
already igbos are already relocating so feel free to stay online and delude yaselves oh
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ONYII4TRUT: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hussainvictor12:
Nnamdi kanu just said his mind

Tell d low IQs
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by dokie: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
You get the true picture of the level of inteligence of ppl in nigeria in a forum like this.

How does anyone expect that nnamdi kanu will hate all northerners? Did we not read how he helped to get some northerners released from kuje?

Even as much as buhari hates the ibos, there are some he will have soft spots.

No human being who loves himself can hate totally. Im certain that as much as hitler hated jew, there were some he liked.

All these commenters talking crap abt nnamdi kanu now becoming political because of this statement are completele dense.

Ndi apari.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hmbassey1960(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
ONYII4TRUT:

Do u and ur kind have a ting of thinking faculty?
rubbish. you were get thinking faculty i see how you the think from your anus

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ettybaba(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Leez:

my candid advice to anybody believing in d one nigeria facade is to start preparing
already igbos are already relocating so feel free to stay online and delude yaselves oh
When the leader is as useless and irritational as nnamdiot cownu, you already know what becomes of the mumu followers.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
greenermodels:
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"
bro i tink dy are nuts
hw can u cry more dan d bereaved ffs?
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by uglodoh(f): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
why do you not come and beat me,idok nno eka fo

It has not gotten to that. why his mother.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
ettybaba:

When the leader is as useless and irritational as nnamdiot cownu, you already know what becomes of the mumu followers.
nnamdi kanu is not leading anytin
igbos are not held by tradition or religion so d igbo man is always ready for anytin
if u want kanu take him anoda person will resume
igbos are already leavin ds sham

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Evans, the notorious ibo kidnapper cum armed robber is also always in the news.
Why do you ibos make news headlines for despicable reasons?

Well I doubt if there is any Igbo man more despicable and internationally known for notoriety than this Yolobo man :https://www.nairaland.com/3881780/nigerian-man-declared-britains-most

Neither do I think Evans could even make more national news headlines than Oyenusi the notorious Yoloba criminal or Shina Rambo .

I also remember that Awolowo made headlines for being found guilty of the crimes of treasonable felony and financial misappropriation of public funds. What a shame, a whole self acclaimed sage.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by OrdercityWeb: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Indeed you don't. Just imagine the things he said before.

Read his hate induced speeches here>>>>http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/biafra-nigeriall-not-be-the-same-again-if-nnamdi-kanu/

Read and tell me if this rethoric should be believed.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Sunmolar(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
quitters don't win. winners don't quit. stay to win or else go and loose lots

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hmbassey1960(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
uglodoh:

It has not gotten to that. why his mother.
sorry mma the guy just piss me off he is lucky that i don't know him i wud kick is head off with my combat boot.amma abasi
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ettybaba(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
ApexPredator:
Kanu never said he hated Northerners. He is just an advocate of self-defense which is common sense.
How do you sleep in the night if you can be this brazenly dishonest?

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

Omenka you are very very predictable.
Typical hallucinating ipob youth. Recieve sense at boy. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ONYII4TRUT: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
ettybaba:

Stop saying nonsense

He also think Azikiwe is useless. Do you agree with him?

Y spewing thoughtless trash. He hasn't changed even the faintest bit. U all in nairaland talk like kids which I believe u all are.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
ettybaba:

[s]Stop saying nonsense

He also think Azikiwe is useless. Do you agree with him?[/s]

Thrash. Typical Afonja!
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ettybaba(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
ONYII4TRUT:

Y spewing thoughtless trash. He hasn't changed even the faintest bit. U all in nairaland talk like kids which I believe u all are.
Say that to your drunkard uncle.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Kkposky: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nigerian media should stop giving this man "levels".. He is just an Ex convict and a jobless man looking for cheap popularity..
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by gmaribel(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Leez:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.