Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (35919 Views)

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by In4matic: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
You see why i say this man is a cheap con artist.
Now the heat is on he is remembering what shagari did for his igwuocha port of harcourt.
So does that mean the port harcourt refinerry, enugu int airport, niger bridge were not built within the time he was/is grown up for him to remember.
Countless of many fg projects in the east of the early 80's.

People should be wise o

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

You started the hatred and lies, hence our response. Don't tell me you aint aware of your brethren screaming afonja on every thread on nairaland?

What I dislike the most are liars and manipulative people. In fact, if a brother of mine showed such attitude, I would move far away from him as possible. Such people can kill!

Everyone makes mistake but what makes a man is taking responsibility of your action and not shifting the blame to others!
so your brodas screaming ugadans,ipob ipod yoots,developers are saints?
wow just wow

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
The re.tarded albino coward has started changing his tune. Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
In4matic:
[s]You see why i say this man is a cheap con artist.
Now the heat is on he is remembering what shagari did for his igwuocha port of harcourt.
So does that mean the port harcourt refinerry, enugu int airport, niger bridge were not built within the time he was/is grown up for him to remember.

People should be wise o[/s]
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Tecno66: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
So the albino call yoruba bastard, no be him fault. Na Mary Slessor cause am.
ridbay2:

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has said he does not hate the North as widely believed.

In an interview with The Sun, Kanu said he loves former Presidents Shehu Shagari and late Umaru Yar’Adua than Nnamdi Azikwe.

He described both northern leaders as unique, stating that Shagari built the Port Hacourt expressway while he was growing up.

“People think I hate the North; that’s not true, but the only thing is that I say things the way they are, I don’t know how to tell lies to curry favours. People do not know that I love (former presidents Shagari and Yar’Adua more than I love (former president, Nnamdi Azikiwe) Zik. I’m saying this because when we were young and were growing up, the only notable person that built any notable infrastructure I saw with my two eyes was Shagari. The Enugu/Igwuocha (that the white man named Port Harcourt) Expressway, was built by the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) government of Shagari and then you can travel with joy because it was smooth and very clean.

“Now, tell me who has ever done that since after Shagari, no, tell me. Which other infrastructure will you be proud of, nobody has ever done anything again.”

He also described late Yar’adua as a gentleman who handled the agitation well.

He said Yar’adua was “a good and perfect gentleman. That was why you had the agitations cooled during the time of Yar’Adua. The man was a gentle man; he knew how to deal with people. I never met both men one on one, but these are good people. I’m not saying we don’t have other good people in the North, no, we have many of them, even in the judiciary, who are nice.

“But the few terrible, horrible ones won’t allow them to emerge, that’s the problem.”

YNAIJA

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by madbuhari: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
yellow demons lying from both sides of their dirty rotten brown tooth... who will believe this flimsy lies from pit of hell

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:
And of course, Biafrans don't hate the North and their Yoloba brothers.
We just don't see ourselves as one people with them, as to be sharing same nation.

This is basically the message Kanu was passing across here, but I don't expect irrational beings to understand it.

Likewise us. We don't see ourselves as one with you guys but if you expect us to sit our a*ss down while you come up with your hate speeches and lies, you're on a long thing! We will always retaliate.. Get that into your skull.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Alanzazani: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
I always wondered what this guy's pedigree was. I just feel disappointed in other Nigerians that lump all Ibos and term them Igbos. It is same as calling every northerner a Boko Haram member.

They have genuine concerns I must admit, but they go about demanding for it in a very crude and primitive. I am ibo and a Nigerian, but Nnamdi Kanu is never and can never be model of a revolutionary leader. I have spoken with a wide array of litterate Ibos. The agitation unfortunately has the less informed as fore runners. They really have no road map or game plan if Biafra is granted them today. It is just going to be another banana republic or a jungle where the strong will trample on the weak

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Leez:

so your brodas screaming ugadans,ipob ipod yoots,developers are saints?
wow just wow

Aren't you Igbos again? Is that not the umbrella name you use for your secession cover?

BTW, it's all good shouting afonja this or that but we won't tolerate any of your hate speeches, revisionism or your manipulative cry on here!

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by jiangchu: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
najoke:
Kikikiki…… make I follow Kanu foostep……… Bianfrans are not Nigerians like they believe… ..they are BANTU IMMIGRANTS grin grin grin grin

no they are MUMUYES

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ndiko: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
So suddenly... grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ddaji:
This message is to his illiterate members,albino now retreat because of kaduna declaration, thanks northerners for formatting his brain to factory setting
u are a fool.....cant u see dat our problem is one, wich is bad leadership
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

Aren't you Igbos again? Is that not the umbrella name you use for your secession cover?

BTW, it's all good shouting afonja this or that but we won't tolerate any of your hate speeches, revisionism or your manipulative cry on here!
u backin ur bros fr doin same bt vexinn fr my bros why fam?
face reality
even d ss are fed up already
d earlier we face d truth and dissolve d better
d north and south ARE not one
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The cow-ard is beginning to backpedal like Hoe-jew-kwu. cheesy

Soon he'd become a "gambari slave" as well. grin
u are d coward and fool dat can't note his point that leaders are our problem.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
This fool should concentrate on his fraudulent activities.

Who is he to talk about the north?

Igbos are criminals.
thy are not but our leaders are d criminals.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by me69: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
ridbay2:

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has said he does not hate the North as widely believed.

In an interview with The Sun, Kanu said he loves former Presidents Shehu Shagari and late Umaru Yar’Adua than Nnamdi Azikwe.

He described both northern leaders as unique, stating that Shagari built the Port Hacourt expressway while he was growing up.

“People think I hate the North; that’s not true, but the only thing is that I say things the way they are, I don’t know how to tell lies to curry favours. People do not know that I love (former presidents Shagari and Yar’Adua more than I love (former president, Nnamdi Azikiwe) Zik. I’m saying this because when we were young and were growing up, the only notable person that built any notable infrastructure I saw with my two eyes was Shagari. The Enugu/Igwuocha (that the white man named Port Harcourt) Expressway, was built by the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) government of Shagari and then you can travel with joy because it was smooth and very clean.

“Now, tell me who has ever done that since after Shagari, no, tell me. Which other infrastructure will you be proud of, nobody has ever done anything again.”

He also described late Yar’adua as a gentleman who handled the agitation well.

He said Yar’adua was “a good and perfect gentleman. That was why you had the agitations cooled during the time of Yar’Adua. The man was a gentle man; he knew how to deal with people. I never met both men one on one, but these are good people. I’m not saying we don’t have other good people in the North, no, we have many of them, even in the judiciary, who are nice.

“But the few terrible, horrible ones won’t allow them to emerge, that’s the problem.”

YNAIJA
mumu most projects in the south east were done by northerners what did obasanjo do and your governors couldn't help matter. You are a tribal biggot, WE all heard wat you said about northern people in your radio, so you can keep these comments to yourself
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Tecno66: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
d same way I will beat d hell out of Awolowo if I meet him in hell, nonsense!!
You wan take anger and hatred go fin Awo for hell when your mate dey pray to go heaven? E beta make u go beat Tinubu wey dey alife that go beat Awo for hell. If you enter hell go fin Awo and he come be say na heaven e dey, may be the gate na only one side e dey open, that is to enter, you may not fit come out again o.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by BabaRamota1980: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kanu looking for softlanding?

The Biafran lord and savior is repenting to Hausa/Fulani

Just liking shagari and yaradua in newspaper wont do, the nigga needs to send emissaries to North and beg for forgiveness.

I guess that will happen before Oct 1st.

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Leez:

u backin ur bros fr doin same bt vexinn fr my bros why fam?
face reality
even d ss are fed up already
d earlier we face d truth and dissolve d better
d north and south ARE not one

Backing my bros for what?

They clamoured for an Ibo pastor like Kumuyi to be killed at aba, right?

They had an hateful media named Radio biafra that preached hate against many ethnic groups in Nigeria?

They called some ethnic group "amala" tribe in front of the president like Chief Athur Eze and his fellow eediots did in front of Jonathan?

These are what your folks did, even before tribalism became the norm on nairaland! Yet you would be the first to put on your manipulative cry and play the victim everytime we retaliate. Not forgetting the fact that your lots lied about the events leading to the civil war and what happened in the civil war! That's exactly what am against!

I don't care about the North short changing us because we all know where we at with them but first and foremost, the manipulative hateful liars are whom I should be wary of. I would rather dine with the devil than a treacherous manipulative liar! Got the gist?

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
technicallyrich:
Please let just pray for peace because the dream I had has been disturbing my thoughts lately.
My name is fumi and I was in a dream and nnamdi kanu died for the biafra struggle and these annoyed the ss and se and together they formed a country I must confess it was literally heaven on earth.
The northerners and yorubas were still nigerians and these time around they treated us openly as slaves,yoruba men were doing all the works while northerners took drugs to Bleep our women mercilessly.some of our men couldn't take it anymore so they did the Awolowo by taking cheap rat poison.because they couldn't bear their yoruba wife falling in love for the northerners big dig.anyway will yoruba women love sex alot.
No yoruba man was brave enough to fight and liberate us so I took it upon myself.
I did juju like a true yoruba that I am,the native doctor told me to wear one pant that I won't change untill the war was over without bra.i was even hapy because normally I hardly wash my pant.
I was in the battle front shoting the northerners while my brest was flapping and I notice my pusssy was getting so wet.
I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi romancing me as he always fucck the hell out of me every morning.
Pls do u think these dream will come to pass.
ur village ppl is aftr u oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

Likewise us. We don't see ourselves as one with you guys but if you expect us to sit our a*ss down while you come up with your hate speeches and lies, you're on a long thing! We will always retaliate.. Get that into your skull.

https://www.nairaland.com/3846933/trip-memory-nnamdi-kanu-started
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
Nnamdi Kanu will go down in history and the GREATEST African to ever live.
A life of fraudulent activites of community mass hystria for selfish purposes. The two other gentlemen languishing at Kuja will be shouting BETRAYERRRR.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by vicadex07(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Your people will soon call you afonja now...just wait for it.
Alanzazani:
I always wondered what this guy's pedigree was. I just feel disappointed in other Nigerians that lump all Ibos and term them Igbos. It is same as calling every northerner a Boko Haram member.

They have genuine concerns I must admit, but they go about demanding for it in a very crude and primitive. I am ibo and a Nigerian, but Nnamdi Kanu is never and can never be model of a revolutionary leader. I have spoken with a wide array of litterate Ibos. The agitation unfortunately has the less informed as fore runners. They really have no road map or game plan if Biafra is granted them today. It is just going to be another banana republic or a jungle where the strong will trample on the weak

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
In4matic:
You see why i say this man is a cheap con artist.

People should be wise o
if only u undstnd him, u will undstnd dat his problem is not diffnt from evry oda Nigerian "Bad leadership "

Keep hating! !
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Diademk07:

Backing my bros for what?

They clamoured for an Ibo pastor like Kumuyi to be killed at aba, right?

They had an hateful media named Radio biafra that preached hate against many ethnic groups in Nigeria?

They called some ethnic group "amala" tribe in front of the president like Chief Athur Eze and his fellow eediots did in front of Jonathan?

These are what your folks did, even before tribalism became the norm on nairaland! Yet you would be the one to cry your manipulative cry and play the victim everytime we retaliate. Not forgetting the fact that your lots lied about events leading to the civil war and what happened in the civil war! That's exactly what am against!

I don't care about the North short changing us because we all know where we at with them but first and foremost, the manipulative hateful liars are whom we should be wary of. I would rather dine with the devil than a treacherous manipulative liar! Got the gist?
one naija is a scam
d british begged hausas nt to secede so dnt be tinkin dy too want one naija
jst prep ursef fr d reality ds is 2017 nt 1967
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Tecno66: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Dont be suprised if he contest for political position under the platform of APC. As much as some of us really want them to have their own country, we already know that their call for biafra was not really geniune. Biafra is truely a fraud
All the biafra things na for Igbo president. We know for naija, if u quite, u no go get anything. Yoruba shout june 12, them give OBJ president, june 12 die. Niger delta start militancy and resource control, them give GEJ president, resourse control and militancy die. Northerners start BH, them give Buhari president, BH don nearly quench. Very soon, whether you agree with me or not except bad belle enter, the whole country go agree say na igbo turn. Una go see say the agitation go die. That time them go make Nnamdi Kanu minister for national integration and reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:
Kanu is the man of the moment. Everything he says makes news.

Enemies, neutrals, supporters are all talking about him.

What a man!
... whose million hateful speeches has been formatted to a love massive by ONE COMMENT DAGA AREWA!
He was even praising a Fulani woman. Tomorrow he will say Fura da Nono will be the snack that will upstage Macdonald.
Wuya!

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by uncleade(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
He is now coming back to his senses as expected after realising that impossibility can never be possible. WHO BORN MONKEY? YEYE MAN.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tecno66:
All the biafra things na for Igbo president. We know for naija, if u quite, u no go get anything. Yoruba shout june 12, them give OBJ president, june 12 die. Niger delta start militancy and resource control, them give GEJ president, resourse control and militancy die. Northerners start BH, them Buhari president, BH don nearly quench. Very soon, whether you agree with me or not except bad beller enter, the whole country go agree say na igbo turn. Una go see say the agitation go die. That them go make Nnamdi Kanu minister for national integration and reconciliation.
When Nnamdi goes to Kaduna and prostrate and graze cow from his Princedom to go bow for Sultan at Sokoto we go begin talk.
For know we are watching him recant till his next date as an accused before the Fulani woman and the angry stares of his abandoned comrades left at Kuje P.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.