Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (35880 Views)

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by graphiti: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
ridbay2:

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has said he does not hate the North as widely believed.

In an interview with The Sun, Kanu said he loves former Presidents Shehu Shagari and late Umaru Yar’Adua than Nnamdi Azikwe.

He described both northern leaders as unique, stating that Shagari built the Port Hacourt expressway while he was growing up.

“People think I hate the North; that’s not true, but the only thing is that I say things the way they are, I don’t know how to tell lies to curry favours. people do not know that I love (former presidents Shagari and Yar’Adua more than I love (former president, Nnamdi Azikiwe) Zik. I’m saying this because when we were young and were growing up, the only notable person that built any notable infrastructure I saw with my two eyes was Shagari. The Enugu/Igwuocha (that the white man named Port Harcourt) Expressway, was built by the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) government of Shagari and then you can travel with joy because it was smooth and very clean.

“Now, tell me who has ever done that since after Shagari, no, tell me. Which other infrastructure will you be proud of, nobody has ever done anything again.”

He also described late Yar’adua as a gentleman who handled the agitation well.

He said Yar’adua was “a good and perfect gentleman. That was why you had the agitations cooled during the time of Yar’Adua. The man was a gentle man; he knew how to deal with people. I never met both men one on one, but these are good people. I’m not saying we don’t have other good people in the North, no, we have many of them, even in the judiciary, who are nice.

“But the few terrible, horrible ones won’t allow them to emerge, that’s the problem.”

YNAIJA

Don't Wolly Mr dilector......we 'believe' u.
Unfortunately, its tooooo late, u have reversed d SE's political fortune by a 100 yrs!
SMH! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kkposky:
Nigerian media should stop giving this man "levels".. He is just an Ex convict and a jobless man looking for cheap popularity..

STOP saying nonsense and go and get an education. Otherwise revert to the kitchen and make yourself useful.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
I don't understand this guy anymore oo, he just lost a fan

Him don dey cold small small

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by toye440: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
d same way I will beat d hell out of Awolowo if I meet him in hell, nonsense!!
So u even know ur destination. chai Awolowo d first man to treat their Bleep up before quit notice.
Make una watch it KANU don dey search for im passport for escape.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralOjukwu: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
CHAI....

Like Ojukwu, Like Kanu.

Yet another coward!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ChimaAdeoye: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
They know you don't hate the north.
They just want to blackmail and dish out hate speeches claiming Nnamdi Kanu hates north.

But it really does not matter, Nnamdi Kanu or not, Nigeria must tell itself the truth or it will ultimately collapse on it's own flawed system.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by slivertongue: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
well he said he says things the way they are
aint a few northerners taking nigeria for a ride?
kanu was made popular by GMB
SE leaders denounced him
they told FG not to arresting him because he wud again popularity and FG did they warned against media trial but GMB felts otherwise
kanu represents the masses that have been for a ride by the ruling elites in the SE
Nigeria has little to lose compared to the fate of the elites sud biafra b a reality
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by EyeBee04(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afonjas been sitting on the fence laughing cowardly since 1960. Bloody fools.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Abagworo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Anybody who after hearing Nnamdi Kanu on radio make hate speeches against Igbos in APC laying particular emphasis on Rochas Okorocha and Chibuike Amaechi without deducing that Patience Jonathan is behind it is retarded. I have always written it here on Nairaland and I still stand by it that it's a PDP ploy just like the earlier Avengers comedy.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by bionixs: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:
See this joker! shocked Does he think we have forgotten all his broadcasts of hate, that were aired on Radio Biafra? Even his acolytes bought into his hate speeches. Now, he is trying to change his tune. 'I dont hate the North, like people believed....' indeed! Tell that to the marines! angry
Mr Yoruba, where is it giving fever now? Is Yaradua or Shagari your brothers? I don't remember him mentioning Awolowo. why are you people made this way eh?
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by ipobbigot7: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hehehe coward just like Ojukwu, the quite notice by the northern youth has sent fear into Kanu and all Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by andyanders: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:
See this joker! shocked Does he think we have forgotten all his broadcasts of hate, that were aired on Radio Biafra? Even his acolytes bought into his hate speeches. Now, he is trying to change his tune. 'I dont hate the North, like people believed....' indeed! Tell that to the marines! angry

Do you have a copy of the said broadcasts?The issue here is for we all to make peace and not to promote problems between the North, East, South or the West.

Nigeria should be one nation and due to our misguided minds, we all tend to hate each other. We should remember that we have blood that flows in body and we should all reconcile in order to move forward.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by luvinhubby(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Typical hallucinating ipob youth. Recieve sense at boy. grin

Don't let this IPOB and Igbos thing secure you a bed in a psychiatric ward.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GavelSlam: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Zik was a failure to ibo nation... Nnamdi Kanu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

Don't let this IPOB and Igbos thing secure you a bed in a psychiatric ward.
Is that where Omenka has put you that makes you see him in everyone who torments your miserable life? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Abagworo:
Anybody who after hearing Nnamdi Kanu on radio make hate speeches against Igbos in APC laying particular emphasis on Rochas Okorocha and Chibuike Amaechi without deducing that Patience Jonathan is behind it is retarded. I have always written it here on Nairaland and I still stand by it that it's a PDP ploy just like the earlier Avengers comedy.

Omenka - how far? Are you still claiming Benue and Imo states?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Bambela(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
His statement does not in any way suggest that he has dropped his agitation. His purported hate speech is directed to those it concerned and they are aware. He said the truth. Those leaders he mentioned lived exemplary life which you can attest to.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by graphiti: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
CHAI....

Like Ojukwu, Like Kanu.

Yet another coward!

Nothing can be 'truer'!
Juss like d Abidjan tourist did in 1970 after lleading over a million souls to dr untimely grave over an ill-tined wsr and absconding, we have another '2.0' edition in KANU: after 'successfully' reversing d SE's political fortune via a badly orchestrated hate-filled agitation, he has left them in d mud!
Just one quit notice by northern youths and NK is already singing a 'new love song' cheesy
One day they'll learn.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Is that where Omenka has put you that makes you see him in everyone who torments your miserable life? cheesy cheesy

Omenka STOP lying - this is one of your monikers. Another one is Abagworo. What a useless human being you are. You are Yoruba who pretends to be from Benue sometimes. And from Imo state sometimes. Your mental illness no get cure at all. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Angel1696: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:

I no know say you sef, see am!! cheesy When his brothers resident in the North heard the Kaduna declaration, and calculated all they stood to lose in terms of naira and kobo, they must have sent a strongly worded warning to Kanu, to desist from his hate speech, or ensure he compensates them for any losses that may arise, due to his threats against their hosts. Cunning man die, cunning man bury am! grin

You baa-aa-ad boy! shocked This is known as a classic finishing! cheesy
this is what we called in prof wrestling tombstone pile driver finishing.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
dokie:
You get the true picture of the level of inteligence of ppl in nigeria in a forum like this.

How does anyone expect that nnamdi kanu will hate all northerners? Did we not read how he helped to get some northerners released from kuje?

Even as much as buhari hates the ibos, there are some he will have soft spots.

No human being who loves himself can hate totally. Im certain that as much as hitler hated jew, there were some he liked.

All these commenters talking crap abt nnamdi kanu now becoming political because of this statement are completele dense.

Ndi apari.

You can imagine.

Awusa and Yoloba peeps left their Arewa -Odua land to come to Igbo land to search for Igbo sons broadcasting RB, to capture, torture and jail, and Kanu issued command that if anyone find those Arewa odua people searching our villages, that they should be killed before they bring harm to Igbo sons.

Do I support the message, No.

But was Kanu the aggressor here? No, it was rather the Nigerians calling for the head of RB broadcasters, they are the aggressors, only a tree heard that it was going to be cut down and stood still without any action.

Kanu never commanded death of Yorubas and Hausas who were going about their daily legitimate business in the East, he only preached self defense for the Igbo broadcasters of RB, against the Nigerians looking to capture them.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Omofunaab2: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
wristbangle:

O yeah he is in love with them grin grin

Lol, you dey mind am.. .

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by smarleybiz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Namndi is a fool of the century if i get i swear am going to beat is bloody ass like he is a dickleg

Go and learn your use of English properly before coming out to make public comments.

Just an advice.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by zoedew: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
It would appear that no sooner is Biafra attained than she'll invade and attempt to annex Port-Harcourt, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom and Bayelsa States! Sub-regional turbulence looms. The way Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB hate speeches et al has been carrying on unilaterally referring to those States and the minorities they hold as part of Biafra; they will need protection from the imminent Biafran aggression. Iraqi invasion of Kuwait is still fresh in the memory of the international community.That alone should raise the red flag!!

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
greenermodels:
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

You started the hatred and lies, hence our response. Don't tell me you aint aware of your brethren screaming afonja on every thread on nairaland?

What I dislike the most are liars and manipulative people. In fact, if a brother of mine showed such attitude, I would move far away from him as possible. Such people can kill!

Everyone makes mistake but what makes a man is taking responsibility of your action and not shifting the blame on others!

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by I888(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
Just watch how Afonjic Muslims will take over this thread to defend their Northern brethren.
Let me tell you the truth, Kanu has already destroyed the possibility of that. Whether you believe it or not, that is your own cup of tea.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
And of course, Biafrans don't hate the North and their Yoloba brothers.
We just don't see ourselves as one people with them, as to be sharing same nation.

This is basically the message Kanu was passing across here, but I don't expect irrational beings to understand it.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hmbassey1960(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
smarleybiz:

Go and learn your use of English properly before coming out to make public comments.

Just an advice.
fvck off my mention dick leg
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Etogist: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
I wonder why zombies cannot comprehend a simple English. This is not the first time he's saying this. He said it on radio Biafra to my very ears. You guys are pathetic.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
I888:
Let me tell you the truth, Kanu has already destroyed the possibility of that. Whether you believe it or not, that is your own cup of tea.

Explain
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by GodIsBiafran: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:
And of course, Biafrans don't hate the North and their Yoloba brothers.
We just don't see ourselves as one people with them, as to be sharing same nation.

This is basically the message Kanu was passing across here, but I don't expect irrational beings to understand it.

GBAMEST GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Diademk07: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:

You can imagine.

Awusa and Yoloba peeps left their Arewa -Odua land to come to Igbo land to search for Igbo sons broadcasting RB, to capture, torture and jail, and Kanu issued command that if anyone find those Arewa odua people searching our villages, that they should be killed before they bring harm to Igbo sons.

Do I support the message, No.

But was Kanu the aggressor here? No, it was rather the Nigerians calling for the head of RB broadcasters, they are the aggressors, only a tree heard that it was going to be cut down and stood still without any action.

Kanu never commanded death of Yorubas and Hausas who were going about their daily legitimate business in the East, he only preached self defense for the Igbo broadcasters of RB, against the Nigerians looking to capture them.

How about asking the aba boys to lynch Kumuyi if he arrive for his revival which was later cancelled?

I've always said it and I will repeat it that my major grudge with the Ibos are their lies and revisionism. There's nothing like a man taking responsibility of his actions but you people, eh!

You would pull the first trigger and then look for who to blame when shite hit the fans! You're already making up the same bullshit with your stupid claim above! Shior...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.