Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

"We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths (40695 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / Who Owns Biafra, Ijaw Or Igbo? - Asari / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by shukuokukobambi: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
jessedaflow:
like me dats lost,wasted sperm,i know my fada wil be regrettin y he didn't use condom..OSUs re bastards

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by caracas: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That babe na core Ijaw nationalist o!!!
Ijaw nationalist I wonder how that nation wud look like
Bunch of illiterates n fishermen mixed with militants grin
Pls nnamdi kanu this ppl wud do more harm than good to our glorious biafran nation.
Eject them from our map
Asap.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by jessedaflow: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
i am an embellished idiot from afonjas state oduas bastard republic I am wasted sperm...and I believe we all afonjas re retarded bastards that fell frm the sky
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
divicode:

It is either you are seeing double or visually impaired, by the way, stop chasing shadows!

Lol. Nigerians and integrity are like parallel lines, they never meet.

Good thing I quoted the comment and even as you've edited the original post, the quoted one still remains.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Lol. Nigerians and integrity are like parallel lines, they never meet.

Good thing I quoted the comment and even as you've edited the original post, the quoted one still remains.

Got get your glasses, astigmatism is already setting in
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by jessedaflow: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=shukuokukobambi post=57895117]

[/Shukuokukobambi] I am a son of a bitch from ewedu and amala odduas family
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Caseless: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
That Egbe Emi of a lady should know that Mba Mmiri is not a derogatory term though. It actually connotes the same thing as "Riverrine Area" or "Niger Delta". In fact, the average igbo person from Enugu considers igbo riverrine areas like Ogbaru and Oguta as Mba Mmiri. All you would have done is ask for the meaning. But an ibgophobic person would rather assume the worst about the igbos than deal with facts.
just like you guys do to other tribes.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by MALACHY247: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
facelessangel:
I dont know why people are worried. There are people who believe in Biafra in Igbo land and people who dont.
There are people who are Hausas that dont support Buhari and did not vote for him.
There Yorubas who do not support Tinubu and his ideolgy
There Ijaws who support and can die for biafra

Nothing to worry about. That is why we have divergent opinions about issues.
Minority will have their say,
While majority will have their way.

That one group of people says they are not part of Biafra does not mean the speak the mind of the ijaw people
facelessangel:
I dont know why people are worried. There are people who believe in Biafra in Igbo land and people who dont.
There are people who are Hausas that dont support Buhari and did not vote for him.

That one group of people says they are not part of Biafra does not mean the speak the mind of the ijaw people
facelessangel:

Bros u just said my mind.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Notasyouthink: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:
We will deal with Igbos and their criminal leader called Mazi of kuje

He has been rejected by all aside ipob miscreants and bukuns

Even the great movement of Great Zik and ohaneze dissociate from the terrorist
Am not suprised at all, from Kanu will not be released from kuje prisons till 2050 to buhari has humbled Kanu... You are now shouting "we will deal with Kanu and IPOB" who knows what you will say tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
CampuChan:
SS stands for a United Niger Delta Republic.

Please can i have your number??

You're the kind of people that have same reason and mindset over the Niger delta like me.

United Niger Delta Republic

Snd me ur digits and abeg download this picture add am for your comment since e dey front page make the world see am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Dainfamous: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Obiakpo rivers state indigenous peoples asking for Biafra restored in their land all carrying Biafra flags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXg9zkgwNZI
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Odingo1: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ikwerreboy:

Please can i have your number??

You're the kind of people that have same reason and mindset over the Niger delta like me.

United Niger Delta Republic

Snd me ur digits and abeg download this picture add am for your comment since e dey front page make the world see am.

[We The Ikwerre People Spread Across Port Harcourt, Obio-Apkor, Ikwerre And Emouha Local Govts Of Rivers State, The Majority Tribe Reject You Igbos And Your Biafra As We Did Yesterday, Today And Forever
It is a pity that you people are playing with your destiny,united Niger delta with no unified aim
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by TekenaAduari: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammerF:

That is very good but please, carry ur land go meet fulani, we no do again.

This is the same thing Ojukwu complained against in the Biafra war.

People dat cannot stand for their people in the face of genocide will stand against their own people in the face of liberation.

Sabotaging efforts to liberate a people from tyranny and oppression.

We even hear dem say they are prepared to be HausaFulani slave.

It is good for this generation to see on first hand wat Ojukwu experienced from these saboteurs.

What we need do is to learn from history, the likes of Ernest Ikoli, Ken Saro Wiwa, Alfred Diete Spiff, Marshall Harry, A.k. Dikibo.
Form peaceful pressure groups and let the government bend to our will, we lambast northerners but they have a better political structure than we do, they have Arewa Youths we have Niger Delta militants to represent us, they have Arewa Elders Forum, we have a nonexistent Elders Forum, How do we speak with one voice then.
We need to learn and form legitimate pressure groups if we are to speak with one voice and pressure the government to bend to our will.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by TekenaAduari: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
What we need do is to learn from history, the likes of Ernest Ikoli, Ken Saro Wiwa, Alfred Diete Spiff, Marshall Harry, A.k. Dikibo.
Form peaceful pressure groups and let the government bend to our will, we lambast northerners but they have a better political structure than we do, they have Arewa Youths we have Niger Delta militants to represent us, they have Arewa Elders Forum, we have a nonexistent Elders Forum, How do we speak with one voice then.
We need to learn and form legitimate pressure groups if we are to speak with one voice and pressure the government to bend to our will.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by seanet01: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Odingo1:

It is a pity that you people are playing with your destiny,united Niger delta with no unified aim
Which unified aim does the Ibos have?
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
TekenaAduari:

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by goldedprince: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
jessedaflow:
see who's talking I shld be afraid of u lolz idiot on loose may amadioha destroy ur generation fool, u wil loosse all ur family member cos ur against the truth iseee
thunder strike your whole family and strike your useless amadioha. your 2 members of your family will die painfully buy car accident. nothing you say will change it
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammer6:

JUDGING FROM UR WRITING, I ALREADY KNOW U ARE YORUBA.

I AM NOT SHOCKED THAT U ARE FIERCELY PRO NIGERIA.

YORUBA LAND WOULD HAVE BEEN A WASTE LAND WITHOUT NIGERIA.

U ARE BENEFITING FROM NIGERIA IMMENSELY.

U HAVE EVEN DEDICATED TIME TO PROPAGANDA MANUFACTURING AND SMEAR CAMPAIGN INDUSTRIES TO STAY ON TOP.

I AM SAYING THIS SO THOSE WONDERING WHY YORUBA ALWAYS APPEAR AS UNITY BEGGARS KNOW EXACTLY Y.

THEY RAN A TRIBALISTIC HATE CAMPAIGN ON GEJ, CALLING HIM FISHER MAN ETC.

THEY RUN TRIBALISTIC HATE CAMPAIGN ON IGBOS EVERYDAY. THIS IS WAT THEY WAKE UP EVERYDAY TO DO.

THE UN RECOGNISES RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION AND INTERNATIONAL LAW PROTECTS GROUP FROM GENOCIDE.

UN HAVE RECIEVED REQUEST FROM OHANAEZE TO PROTECT IGBO FROM NOTHERN THREAT OF GENOCIDE AND CALL REFERENDUM.

UN RESOLUTION CAN GRANT BIAFRA REFERENDUM TO LEAVE NIGERIA.

DON'T WALLOW IN WILFUL IGNORANCE MY FRIEND. GO TO UNN NSUKA AND ASK THE HOD INTERNATIONAL LAW WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THE UN FACILITATING THE BREAK UP OF A SOVEREIGN STATE. THE CHANCES ARE NIL IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. ON YOUR WAY TO NSUKA, READ ABOUT SYRIA CRISIS and the helplessness of the UN despite horrors of war. where was UN in Biafra (1967), Rwanda (1994), Kosovo (1999), Sudan (2004–2007), and Sri Lanka ( 2009), Liberia, Sierra Leone, Congo.

While at UNN NSUKA ask the HOD of Psychology to tell you about Megalomaniac Delusions of Grandeur MDG. If after your findings you are still convinced that Biafra will achiev anything different from 1969 outcome then I WISH YOU the best.
I

http://listverse.com/2013/01/28/top-10-failures-of-the-united-nations-2/
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by drlaykay(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

This IPOB/Igbo troll of a guy again...

YOU SEEM TO BE DIFFERENT THINGS AT DIFFERENT TIMES.

1. One Moment You are a guy

2 . ANOTHER MOMENT YOU ARE A YORUBA GIRL

3. Another moment you are IGBO DEFENDER

4. HERE IN YOUR TYPICAL IPOB/IGBO UNITY BEGGING:

5. OOOPS YOU WERE STILL A DUDE?

6. OHHH YOU NOW STAY IN AKWA IBOM IPOB AREA (PERHAPS IN ABA)

8. HERE WE GO

DUDE, one thing is constant, you are an IPOB troll in Aba tongue
You just killed that guy.
BTW, you get time o.
All these research to kill someone?
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by JAHseal: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
facelessangel:

Ur lenses are also on ND oil abi ? Kontinu !
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by GodIsBiafran: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mujtahida:

Shut your gutter. You have no honour. That lady is somebody's wife, somebody's mother. Filthy, vile, diseased jackass like you.

Akinphysicist how far? Long time? This moniker no fit you
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Mujtahida: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Akinphysicist how far? Long time? This moniker no fit you
Universal mumu. Till now your corrosive idiocy and unique dumbness never reduce. Dem curse you? The same old, worn out line. Try something new na. You don dey call am now oooo. Hehehehehehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by prof12(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Egbe Emi I salute you......
Trash the idiotic idiots swimming in idiotic ocean.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by milantustorin(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
danidee10:

Funny enough Yes. We would rather co-exist with them than IBOS. Thats how much we don't want you guys. Its not Hatred but we don't want to be associated with anything IBO

You guys couldn't fight any major war because you're not united. You guys lived in small autonomous communities and settlements. So there was no major empire or kingdom to start any war.

Till today there's still internal Tribalism between Igbo's, I've heard u guys arguing several times about which Igbo is the 'real Igbo' the central Igbo u guys speak.

Some Igbo men were fighting the other day and one of them kept shouting "Who is he, Who is he...Go and ask anybody we don't regard Ebonyi people as IBO, They're nothing." This is not the first time I've heard that statement about Ebonyi people.

In Summary a lot of tribes in Nigeria don't want to share the same Nation with IBOs not out of hate/jealously We simply don't like the idea at all.

Your leaders don't want Biafra Cuz they're benefitting from the State of One Nigeria. If not your Governors and Senators wouldn't be mute about this Issue.
I read ur comment and seriously u spoke like someone that has not pass Ore before, I keep on seeing,i heard this,I heard that.U haven't even travelled to the East to see with ur own eyes...But i have also heard a Yoruba Christian (a pastor) saying that some of their Muslim brother had once caution them, telling them that they can dominate them with their massive population if they wanted ...
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by danidee10(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
milantustorin:
I read ur comment and seriously u spoke like someone that has not pass Ore before, I keep on seeing,i heard this,I heard that.U haven't even travelled to the East to see with ur own eyes...But i have also heard a Yoruba Christian (a pastor) saying that some of their Muslim brother had once caution them, telling them that they can dominate them with their massive population if they wanted ...

For your info i schooled in the East and when i say i heard "People arguing" i meant the Igbo people in my school.

There's nothing in the East to be proud About. The Only reasonable place I've been to is Enugu. I've been to Owerri, Onitsha, Aba, Awka. They're all waste dumps. Especially Owerri. The only thing is Owerri is Keke Napep, Prostitute houses and Hotels. Everything is really expensive Compared to the Northern states that you guys are calling Parasites.

I can Boldly tell you that transport and food is cheaper in Abuja/Kaduna/Nassarawa/Benue than Owerri. Is it the Northern parasites that caused that also?

You people should stop deceiving yourself and face the truth. Igbo land is the way it is because of your greedy Governors and Senators Not because of any Marginalization (Don't get me wrong, The Marginalization exists) But If the Igbos want to make their Region great again. It starts from getting rid of All i mean ALLLLLL their current leaders. It's even Obvious to anyone that analyses the situation.

Your Governor's and Senators are still Championing One Nigeria despite all that has been happening.

The Money allocated t o all states in Nigeria is enough to take care of them Sufficiently but Nigerian leaders (Not just the Igbo leaders) are too corrupt that's the major problem we have in Nigeria.

I can promise you today that if an Igbo man is allowed to rule Nigeria all this Biafra and IPOB Nonsense will die down!.
Though i don't ever see that happening in the nearest future. Nobody trusts the Igbos enough to allow them rule Nigeria. Personally i don't.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by danidee10(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Ikwerreboy post=57898678][/quote]

I dey tell them say Ikwerre boy fit slap you if you call am Igbo. They said i was lying.

If you take out Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River and AkwaIbom State. Biafra is a landlocked country. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by WORDSENSEI: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
hammer6:

JUDGING FROM UR WRITING, I ALREADY KNOW U ARE YORUBA.

I AM NOT SHOCKED THAT U ARE FIERCELY PRO NIGERIA.

YORUBA LAND WOULD HAVE BEEN A WASTE LAND WITHOUT NIGERIA.

U ARE BENEFITING FROM NIGERIA IMMENSELY.

U HAVE EVEN DEDICATED TIME TO PROPAGANDA MANUFACTURING AND SMEAR CAMPAIGN INDUSTRIES TO STAY ON TOP.

I AM SAYING THIS SO THOSE WONDERING WHY YORUBA ALWAYS APPEAR AS UNITY BEGGARS KNOW EXACTLY Y.

THEY RAN A TRIBALISTIC HATE CAMPAIGN ON GEJ, CALLING HIM FISHER MAN ETC.

THEY RUN TRIBALISTIC HATE CAMPAIGN ON IGBOS EVERYDAY. THIS IS WAT THEY WAKE UP EVERYDAY TO DO.

THE UN RECOGNISES RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION AND INTERNATIONAL LAW PROTECTS GROUP FROM GENOCIDE.

UN HAVE RECIEVED REQUEST FROM OHANAEZE TO PROTECT IGBO FROM NOTHERN THREAT OF GENOCIDE AND CALL REFERENDUM.

UN RESOLUTION CAN GRANT BIAFRA REFERENDUM TO LEAVE NIGERIA.

What a lousy idiot.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Kanu said that
hahahahahaha! tonye, wia u dia?
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Okoroawusa: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lajet:

Look at this Afonja saying We Igbos . Shame on you
nna nna nna nna nna gi bu afonja.I nugo?
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Bionic07: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Omo see finishing!!! You just caught the fucking Tranny red handed.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2017
danidee10:

I dey tell them say Ikwerre boy fit slap you if you call am Igbo. They said i was lying.

If you take out Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River and AkwaIbom State. Biafra is a landlocked country. Simple!

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by jessedaflow: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2017
goldedprince:

thunder strike your whole family and strike your useless amadioha. your 2 members of your family will die painfully buy car accident. nothing you say will change it
fool@40 u wil die by end of nextmonth iseeh cos u dats wat u wish 4,and indeed ur wish will be granted...iseeh wwish sum1 wat u can wissh urself..foolish yoruba Dick suckin bastard

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / PDP In Dilemma Over Jonathan’s Abandoned Campaign Materials - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.