Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

"We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths (40571 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / Who Owns Biafra, Ijaw Or Igbo? - Asari / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course every sensible human knows. Even the reasonable ones among them are now having a rethink. cheesy

These ipob Jews are no different from Shekau and boko haram. Thank God we still have Igbo Christians cheesy
Ordinarily, I had thought that the treatment they got in Bayelsa was enough to open their eyes. But I was wrong

Ojukwu made d same mistake of adding Ijawland without express approval and he paid for it.

Anyway, make I continue with APDA mobilisation...

Hope you don register?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by legendte(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Let's watch how it will all play out.
I pray let no violence spring up, that may lead to war.
We all saying referendum, restructuring, why some dimwitted persons are clamoring for War...
Interesting times ahead
Freedom call is never a war. Even the first war was started by Nigeria against defenceless civilians. We don't pray for wars but if the need be, we have to defend ourselves.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Benekruku(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Flat-headed dwarfs have been so humilated in the last one week.

Everybody jumping out of there struggle grin grin grin

I just pray Biafra is actualized so they can return to there land locked erosion ridden region.

Who said Xenophobic attack was highest in South-Africa? HE/She should wait till then when the chips re down!

Biafra must come........

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by bibe(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

APC = PDP

APDA is unique in all ramifications.

I beg to differ on that. Going through the press release from APDA the other day, the spokesman while trying to drum support for the party made some pro-restructuring comments.

However, on critical analysis of APDA stance on resource control, they only mentioned land resource and solid minerals resource as being right of the state, liquid mineral resource however was conspicuously absent.

Same puddle, different name #APDA.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by milantustorin(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
huptin:

Na human beings una dey share so like garri Jesus minorities don suffer. U take urs and I take mine What insolence!!!!
He is not sharing Garri..
He wants to unite with his igbo brothers... common sense
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by PDJT: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
-Atleast TonyeBarcanista disagrees with them with this his submission at 4:38pm on May 16, 2015.

barcanista:

@OP it is very sad and unfortunate that a brother (assuming you are) is far behind schedule and is holding to a thrashed position. Biafra is NOT an Igbo thing, it ia a collective aspiration of the people of Lower Niger- And it includes those that were in support of the movement in 1967 and those that never supported it before now but have willingly signed up after realising in a very hard way that the arrangement called Nigeria ia a fraud and has never cared for our well-being. Prior to this time, I was a Chief opponent of this Biafra/Lower Niger but it became clear that the mistake of 1967 by our fathers should not be repeated.

For the record, a Biafra/Lower Niger republic will see the different nations that makes up the independent republic to enjoy autonomy and it has been agreed and adopted that there shall be "Nothing like Minority". In other words, the numerically majority Igbos see the Urhobo as equal partner despite the numerical size. There is nothing like internal dominance.

The birth of this Lower Niger and the biafran vision is a welcomme development. I as an Ijaw see it as a patriotic dream that must be achieved. I am so optimistic that more than 90% of our people are ready for freedom

God Bless The Lower Niger
God Bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Stricker321: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amarabae:
oh you are blaming Kanu now? I thought you guys are strongly in support of him that SS Minorities must join biafra?

Is something wrong with you? I have never been part of IPOB.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by victorvezx(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
wale2day:

Dude, keep it moving.

Though, i am in favour of one Nigeria, it does not mean dat i should ignore the reality on ground.

This war, u people are calling for might have a surprise outcome than u think.

Look at Boko Haram, with all the military technology they are undefeated. The Militant are still threatening Government.

Honestly, Nigeria is in a mess.
Highest the war against Biafra will last for many years, just like the war against boko haram. No be today, even Lebanon fought a civil war for 15 years straight, nonstop. U better know what u wish for
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by goldedprince: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
jessedaflow:
like father like son,see this ogogoro drinker, wasted sperm..reply me and die
since you feel you can be stubborn, you will loose 2 members of your immediate family by accident before end of next month
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Go to Kalabari and say that.

Good thing that it's taking Igbo agitation to reset Nigeria. Something the Yorubas couldn't achieve with June 12 agitation nor the Ijaws with militancy.

You can hate Nnamdi Kanu's method but anybody who wants to be honest to himself will acknowledge that it's yielding result like no other before it.

Son, stop deluding yourself! I live in Port-Harcourt, go and start your virtual republic
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by danidee10(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
goldedprince:

since you feel you can be stubborn, you will loose 2 members of your immediate family by accident before end of next month

Hahahahahahaha calm down na grin grin

Just let him be grin
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by KratosCorp: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please can you send a link to the original.post? Please hurry.

PDJT:
-Atleast TonyeBarcanista disagrees with them with this his submission at 4:38pm on May 16, 2015.

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by bibe(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
PDJT:

The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by PDJT: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
Please can you send a link to the original.post? Please hurry.

https://www.nairaland.com/2317970/biafra-lower-niger

-Above is the link to some of his posts on Biafra, look for "barcanista" . He has deleted that account but you will still see his quoted posts.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by KratosCorp: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
What exactly is fact to you?

Someone just shared a post you made in 2015 on this mattar.Just take a look:

barcanista:

@OP it is very sad and unfortunate that a brother (assuming you are) is far behind schedule and is holding to a thrashed position. Biafra is NOT an Igbo thing, it ia a collective aspiration of the people of Lower Niger- And it includes those that were in support of the movement in 1967 and those that never supported it before now but have willingly signed up after realising in a very hard way that the arrangement called Nigeria ia a fraud and has never cared for our well-being. Prior to this time, I was a Chief opponent of this Biafra/Lower Niger but it became clear that the mistake of 1967 by our fathers should not be repeated.

For the record, a Biafra/Lower Niger republic will see the different nations that makes up the independent republic to enjoy autonomy and it has been agreed and adopted that there shall be "Nothing like Minority". In other words, the numerically majority Igbos see the Urhobo as equal partner despite the numerical size. There is nothing like internal dominance.

The birth of this Lower Niger and the biafran vision is a welcomme development. I as an Ijaw see it as a patriotic dream that must be achieved. I am so optimistic that more than 90% of our people are ready for freedom.

God Bless The Lower Niger
God Bless Biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/post/33800148

Gosh! What kind of human being are you? So inconsistent. shocked

TonyeBarcanista:

Trust me you can't argue with those people. Just give dem fact and watch them entertain you!!!

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by KratosCorp: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thank yuu bro.

PDJT:

https://www.nairaland.com/2317970/biafra-lower-niger

-Above is the link to some of his posts on Biafra, look for "barcanista" . He has deleted that account but you will still see his quoted posts.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Amberon11: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Annkio Briggs has always maintain her stance and is all out for Niger Delta Republic, not Biafra. Just because she visited Kanu doesn't mean she is a biafran apologist. Are FFK and Fayose also biafrans?
Bekimbo:
Whoever said ijaw is not part of Biafra is speaking for himself,as for me Gold Bekimbo Jeniwari and my family from kalabari is for Biafra and will always be
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by PDJT: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
Thank yuu bro.

-My pleasure. cool
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Antoeni(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
I wish dis stupid Asari tokunbo would read dis

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Amberon11: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
So there are no Igbo and Yoruba illiterates right? Have you checked the illiteracy rate of Nigerian states? Educate yourself or use the lagoon.
Orpe7:

No wonder the literates relegate them for back. With all the oil they refuse to get quality education so they can be employed in the likes of shell etc
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by EvilMetahuman: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Edu3Again:
Forget the propaganda being pushed. The SE and SS are united.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nSGGq7zhDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-X-YYapZQ
Even Benue don join Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8
even ekiti don join biafra.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by huptin(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
milantustorin:
He is not sharing Garri..
He wants to unite with his igbo brothers... common sense

He wants to unite with his brothers with words like 'You take yours, I take mine? And to you there is nothing wrong with that? Common Sense indeed.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Amberon11: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
I don't see a reason for your long epistles. The fact of the matter which I rightly stated is that Madam Briggs has a whole different struggle which is not Biafra but Niger Delta Republic which she has repeatedly made known to all.

You biafrans should understand that people have a discretion to do whatever they want. These insults by your kindred are unwarranted.
KratosCorp:
Seriously, why are you like this?

1. Briggs is pro-Biafra. Yes, she wants Niger Delta Republic. But that does not prevent a future union with Biafra in a clearly defined terms of unity.

2. Huge synergy is critical to massive accomplishments. Both zones are historically tied by both culture and proximity. And now, since they both want the same exit, it is foolish not to synergize.

3. The friction, resistance and phobia currently shown by folks like Tonye is a normal reaction to every hugely novel idea.They will eventually embrace the reality. Many of them are doing that already. In fact, many post-war igbos, like myself for example, grew up hating the concept of Biafra. But that's no longer the case. Not after being hit by reality.

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Dedetwo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
KratosCorp:
What exactly is fact to you?

Someone just shared a post you made in 2015 on this mattar.Just take a look:

https://www.nairaland.com/post/33800148

Gosh! What kind of human being are you? So inconsistent. shocked

What do you expect from a rapscallion who had previously denied his/her ancestral forebears?
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by PDJT: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Annkio Briggs has always maintain her stance and is all out for Niger Delta Republic, not Biafra. Just because she visited Kanu doesn't mean she is a biafran apologist. Are FFK and Fayose also biafrans?

-This is not a problem. I and my family are quite happy with that, as long as the Republic excludes Ndi-Igbo in the Niger Delta Area.
-I know an Ogoni family and a ruling family in Abonnema that are more fanatic about Biafra than yours faithfully. But i won't speak for them.
-Do you have a map of the proposed Niger Delta Republic?
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Amberon11: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
You have busted two of them on this thread already.. Good job. These people no dey even shame small sef cheesy
TonyeBarcanista:
Kalabari street in Ohafia I guess tongue

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by PDJT: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amberon11:
I don't see a reason for your long epistles. The fact of the matter which I rightly stated is that Madam Briggs has a whole different struggle which is not Biafra but Niger Delta Republic which she has repeatedly made known to all.

You biafrans should understand that people have a discretion to do whatever they want. These insults by your kindred are unwarranted.

- Do you know the Briggs family personally?

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Amberon11: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Im proudly urhobo and the afonjas are better than you. At least they don't eat their fellow human beings like you people do.
frank202012:

why re u wastin ur time trying to educate an afonja goat/?

1 Like

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Amberon11: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
How can someone join APDA?
TonyeBarcanista:

This is comical.

It's funny to the extent that trolls and impostors are now giving them solace.

Abeg make I resume my political mobilisation for APDA
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by milantustorin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amarabae:
I warned Igbos to stop embarrasing IGBOS before these minorities, they called me a yoruba.
A beggar can never be respected.
Keep living in delusion that Ijaws, Isokos, Ogonis etc will join Biafra.
*continue cooking my oha soup*
I can smell Afonja in dat Soup...
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by milantustorin(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amarabae:
I warned Igbos to stop embarrasing IGBOS before these minorities, they called me a yoruba.
I can smell Afonja in dat Soup...
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by milantustorin(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amarabae:
I can smell Afonja Muslim in dat Soup...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sheriff Emeka Eboh Zadok Is Dead / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima / 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.