Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

"We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths (41326 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / Who Owns Biafra, Ijaw Or Igbo? - Asari / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by NwaJozi: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
no be by force na,
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Princewell2012(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Oga everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Some Ijaws say they are not part while some like Asari say they are Biafrans. Some Igbos want the Ijaws as part of Biafra while some like myself want Biafra to be a homogeneous Igbo nation.

Each to his own opinion.

Don't mind them. Btwn how would adamu identify chibuike who is from river and chidiebere who is from anambara state
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by kc2hansome(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Meanwhile, the official position of Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide

https://www.naij.com/1108555-we-part-biafra-ijaw-youths-blast-biafra-group.html

Let's join hands to move Nigeria forward>>>>>

Join APDA>>>

Dear Mr. Tonye, I hope this meets u in Good fate. I also pray they God opens ur head to get the real message I'm trying to pass without being sentimental about it.

First and foremost I'm closely following this new party and hopes it succeeds. I'm an advocator for Biafra but until it's achieved I don't feel Igbos should boycott Nigeria politics (Reason why I'm not against Igbo politicians that talk about one Nigeria)

Futhermore, i ll give a brief summary of nigerian politics post 1999.

1999, Igbos voted for OBJ.
Though Buhari fielded an Igbo VP.
same thing happened 2003.
The Igbos didn't mind not been in power for 8yrs (either as president or VP as the VP, Atiku was from the north)
now 2015
Buhari fielded a Yoruba VP.
unlike the Igbos, the Yoruba nation fell.
they removed a southern from the top position for a mere VP sit.

At that moment the rest of Nigeria classified GEJ as somewhat "Igbo". The SE from their voting showed solidarity with the SS seeing them as one.
Now when it came to Biafra. Nigeria(North and SW) has suddenly noticed there is a difference between SS and SE.

That being said, now to my real message.
1. I can see u smiling with MadridGUY, Sarrki etc.
U myt feel it's at the expense of the Igbos. But two people are going to suffer. 1st is urself (reputation) and 2nd is APDA.(I'm more concerned about APDA)
These persons know as zombies are called zombies for a reason. they can't be moved from there support for Buhari and eventually APC. You NEVER had them on ur fan base. All these exchange of pleasantries is just for today. Tomorrow they will bash and murder u online. Thus u lose both ways. "A man's greatest asset is knowing what he has and doesn't have and using what he has to achieve every goal he sets his mind to"

2. For the SS, they would lose in the equation eventually. I'm want a Biafra with just the 5 Igbo state but some want SS included. The odds are seriously against them (SS). If Igbos should eventually mark them off and Biafra achieved, they would replace Igbos in the new Nigeria comprising of North, SW and SS. Infact when their eyes eventually opens and they try to rebel, Biafra would allow Nigerian troops safe passage and logistics support to invade SS and put them in order.
The situation is not at that point yet. But with time SE would separate themselves from SS with threads like these from a personality like u, The North and SW know these that's why they are commending u deceiving and laughing with u "just for today".

Finally, You are a visionary and an intelligent young man. I've studied ur post and thread extensively. In movie bravehart watch wat William Wallace said to the noble prince Bruce.

I dunno the job u do apart from politics but if it's lucrative enough, get a PA that is not afraid of u but still respects u. share ur moves with the person before u make them.
Many visionary leaders like urself lost their way along the line. so watch it.

When ur enemies/opposition starts hailing u,t then it calls for a double check on ur present stand, most times u will see that ure on the wrong path.
I'm a Chelsea supporter I was against the sacking of Robetor De metto till i saw the support manuntd and Arsenal fans had for him to stay. that gave me a serious rethink.

Sorry if I made any typo error. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by GodIsBiafran: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

Universal mumu. Till now your corrosive idiocy and unique dumbness never reduce. Dem curse you? The same old, worn out line. Try something new na. You don dey call am now oooo. Hehehehehehehehe.

Apka amu
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by goldedprince: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
jessedaflow:
fool@40 u wil die by end of nextmonth iseeh cos u dats wat u wish 4,and indeed ur wish will be granted...iseeh wwish sum1 wat u can wissh urself..foolish yoruba Dick suckin bastard
you wont die. you will live a painful , pathetic and frustrated life. you will loose the closest people to you to very brutal accident. your generation shall die before there are 27. finally you will die in a place where no one will see your remains. vultures will feed on your brain and intestines.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Codes151(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
I blame pmb
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by jessedaflow: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
goldedprince:

you wont die. you will live a painful , pathetic and frustrated life. you will loose the closest people to you to very brutal accident. your generation shall die before there are 27. finally you will die in a place where no one will see your remains. vultures will feed on your brain and intestines.
lolz like ur fada died mentaly displaced idiot..well all u wishd 4 is 4 ur self and ur family amen...foolish fool
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by jessedaflow: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
goldedprince:

lolz like ur fada died,nw I knw dat ur a mentaly displaced idiot..well all u wishd 4 is 4 ur self and ur family amen...foolish fool
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by goldedprince: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
jessedaflow:
lolz like ur fada died,nw I knw dat ur a mentaly displaced idiot..well all u wishd 4 is 4 ur self and ur family amen...foolish fool
the last guy i cursed is begging me to reverse it. your case will be worst.
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by jessedaflow: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
goldedprince:

the last guy i cursed is begging me to reverse it. your case will be worst.
lolz keeping causing ur dwnfall m nt dat guy bro...Be wise
Re: "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths by Binikingdowm: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
johnserek:

EVEN IF IJAW SHIT ON IBO FACE AND SLAP THEM 1 MILLION TIMES THEY WILL BEG FOR UNITY

THEY ARE SUBSERVIENT TO FULANI AND IJAW
you are a prophet

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.