Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Mother Carries And Bathes Her Adult Son To Wish Him Happy Birthday - Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Carries And Bathes Her Adult Son To Wish Him Happy Birthday - Photos (2834 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mother Carries And Bathes Her Adult Son To Wish Him Happy Birthday - Photos by joyAA(f): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Awwwn cry cry
Mother n son smiley

I'm always amazed to see some mothers side by side with their son shocked shocked

You'll see one giant of a man and see a diminutive woman he calls mother and I wonder how she was able to nurture him allllll the way! Lol of course with the help of the father, but I'm still amazed nonetheless

And so to the birthday boy
Happy birthday and God bless you.
Re: Mother Carries And Bathes Her Adult Son To Wish Him Happy Birthday - Photos by Maxtermind(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That One Character You Look For In A Partner / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis / A New Nigerian Cartoon For Children...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.