Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (35392 Views)

Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by GeneralOjukwu: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
You are a demented fool. Only on nairaland can someone type what you did and not get banned. I suppose you reckon YOU and your mother and kids have lower IQs than white people? Have you told them that, or you're far too much of a coward to? Shameless, colonised dunderhead. If you had a working brain and did some research, you would know that whites have been enslaved and even ruled by blacks and Arabs in history. Ever heard of the Moors? That must mean they have a higher IQ than whites, by your Onitsha trader logic. When they ask you ignorant peabrains to go to school you will refuse. Bush fool.

Finished crying ? Here's a cookie, sonny! What have you invented Mr smart? How many Nobels have you won? Please don't count the ones you win perennially for stup1dity along with your parents. grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Many blacks cause trouble wherever they are accepted. Fact!!! I don't blame the church people.
Hope you get discriminated against based on a racist stereotype one day. Let's see how well you take it.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
Racism is evil, and must not be tolerated in South Africa. If the whites wish to practise racism, they should return to Europe, where they came from.

And where would the blacks who were killing Nigerians return to?

Mind you, whites are content to live in their country, but black man always run to them cos his fellow black man has made life miserable for him.

Say the truth for once and be free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Finished crying ? Here's a cookie, sonny!
More like a banana for you...You're the one who considers yourself an ape, together with your family.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by TrajansKong: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
lankieman:
And Jesus died for us hug?

Hmm.

Our Christians thank God and sing praises to Jesus' be that we were enslaved and colonised.

Without White Chizoss they are nothing.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by GeneralOjukwu: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
More like a banana for you...You're the one who considers yourself an ape, together with your family.

Your father....refer to the modified comments grin
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by aishatu19(f): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Blacks naturally have low IQ and that's why we were enslaved by Whites.

This same S/Africans who dare not revolt against a White minority effectively ruling a Black majority.

The same way that our Nigerian police and security guards would brutalize fellow compatriots to please foreigners just because they pay their salaries....

Saying u are right means your IQ too is low so permit me to disagree
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
Hope you get discriminated against based on a racist stereotype one day. Let's see how well you take it.

And how would you know I've never been in such a situation? I've been through such and I've handled it with grace. I don't blame the person who make me go through such. There's a saying, "fool me once, you're a fool. Fool me twice, I'm a fool." And another, "once bitten, twice shy."

I say it unapologetically, blacks cause problem for themselves wherever they go. No common decency. It takes common sense to know that if MMM swindle you today, tomorrow you'll avoid such schemes and everybody is okay with that. But when someone who has consistently had a run of bad experiences with black people wants to apply common sense, you lot invent a big word, call it STEREOTYPE, and scream to high heavens.

There is no law that you must attend church with a white man to make heaven. Even Jesus says that if a man would compel you to go one mile, you go two miles with him. I expect these guys to just shut up instead of announcing to the whole world that they've been discriminated against. So un-Christlike.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bridget95:
They have right to do what they want.whites love themselves.

Blacks hate themselves, in SA and Northern Nigeria it is a story of blacks asking blacks to leave.This is heartbreaking.

Black people look deep inside your hearts and ask yourselves why is it that you can't behave like whites and love yourselves .
You don't love blacks. If you did you would object to racism directed against blacks. Whites don't "love themselves" more than anyone else. In WW2 they slaughtered 100 million plus of each other. Similar to WW1 just 30 years before. In total that's like 100 Biafra wars in terms of casualties in the last century alone. Today the white countries have nuclear weapons pointed at each other, ready to detonate anytime. Go and study history and stop watching Hollywood.

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by soulhacker: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
It is starting small small
what is starting abeg

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by GeneralOjukwu: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
aishatu19:

Saying u are right means your IQ too is low so permit me to disagree

uh-huh. ..I would like you to compare these 3 parameters :

1. how black-majority countries are ruled relative to white-majority ones.

2. Nobel prize winners Blacks vs whites

3. Inventions by the 2 races.

When you are done, tell me your yardsticks for measuring intelligence.

Not seeing this plain and obvious fact isn't evidence of a high IQ. ...Just saying grin

that's what a m0r0n like Rossikki can't ever understand too

Jaqenhghar.....ignore Rossikki. There are many kinds of f00ls. ..the worst type is a blind one. That type is best ignored. Don't fan the flames of his st*p*d*ty grin
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

And how would you know I've never been in such a situation? I've been through such and I've handled it with grace. I don't blame the person who make me go through such. There's a saying, "fool me once, you're a fool. Fool me twice, I'm a fool." And another, "once bitten, twice shy."

I say it unapologetically, blacks cause problem for themselves wherever they go. No common decency. It takes common sense to know that if MMM swindle you today, tomorrow you'll avoid such schemes and everybody is okay with that. But when someone who has consistently had a run of bad experiences with black people wants to apply common sense, you lot invent a big word, call it STEREOTYPE, and scream to high heavens.

There is no law that you must attend church with a white man to make heaven. Even Jesus says that if a man would compel you to go one mile, you go two miles with him. I expect these guys to just shut up instead of announcing to the whole world that they've been discriminated against. So un-Christlike.
I don't know your age, but you clearly have a lot to learn. Tell me, what trouble have blacks caused in all the churches you've attended? Answer? Zero. Fact is you are just a self-hating black man, or an Uncle Tom, as your type are called in the US. You need a dose of Malcolm X to stop hating yourself and colour, and become a full man. And no, nobody should ever "shut up" in the face of racial discrimination. If they did, you would either be a slave today, or under colonial subjugation, suffering the deprivations and illiteracy of your forbears.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Not seeing this plain and obvious fact isn't evidence of a high IQ. ...Just saying grin

Black Africans invented mathematics and writing, were the word's first seafarers and international traders. The oldest planned cities on earth are in Africa. Google the city of Kerma. Over 5,000 years old with geometric design, brick temples and monuments. Architecture was invented by blacks. There are pyramids in the Sudan thousands of years older than the oldest building in Europe. Astronomy and the sciences were begun by blacks. Whites are newcomers to civilisation. They got in at the tail end, merely capitalising on thousands of years of black ingenuity. You need to go and learn the true history of this world instead of being a conditioned slave who thinks he is 'inferior'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Jaqenhghar: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Finished crying ? Here's a cookie, sonny! What have you invented Mr smart? How many Nobels have you won? Please don't count the ones you win perennially for stup1dity along with your parents. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by ivolt: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
stormfather:
Question is, why do whites hate blacks so much? And on top of the fact that this is even happening in a land they stole from the blacks.

The right question is why are blacks obsessed with foreign gods,
it is the white man's god and church why must a black man partake in the service ?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Jaqenhghar: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
Black Africans invented mathematics and writing, were the word's first seafarers and international traders. The oldest planned cities on earth are in Africa. Google the city of Kerma. Over 5,000 years old with geometric design, brick temples and monuments. Architecture was invented by blacks. There are pyramids in the Sudan thousands of years older than the oldest building in Europe. Astronomy and the sciences were begun by blacks. Whites are newcomers to civilisation. They got in at the tail end, merely capitalising on thousands of years of black ingenuity. You need to go and learn the true history of this world instead of being a conditioned slave who thinks he is 'inferior'.
Yeah right
Africans invented electricity, the rocket, they invented the computer and were the first on the moon
Yaaaawwwwn*

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by ivolt: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

The joke is on you if you think IQ determines how a country is ruled.

The irony here is that those who are obsessed with IQ scores has nothing
else going for them.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Yeah right
Africans invented electricity, the rocket, they invented the computer and were the first on the moon
Yaaaawwwwn*
You are allowed to be dumb and ignorant. But you will be called out on it by those of us who know more than you do.

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Jaqenhghar: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
You don't love blacks. If you did you would object to racism directed against blacks. Whites don't "love themselves" more than anyone else. In WW2 they slaughtered 100 million plus of each other. Similar to WW1 just 30 years before. In total that's like 100 Biafra wars in terms of casualties in the last century alone. Today the white countries have nuclear weapons pointed at each other, ready to detonate anytime. Go and study history and stop watching Hollywood.
What is this one saying?
She is saying one thing and you are saying something else
Later you will call people stupid when you are behaving like one who is
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Jaqenhghar: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
You are allowed to be dumb and ignorant.
It takes one to know another
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

What is this one saying?
She is saying one thing and you are saying something else
Later you will call people stupid when you are behaving like one who is
You are an ignorant, anti-intellectual little boy. Go and study. You have no business being here.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by GeneralOjukwu: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
ivolt:

The joke is on you if you think IQ determines how a country is ruled.

The irony here is that those who are obsessed with IQ scores has nothing
else going for them.

Joke is actually on you because you skipped the other points.

I am very open to suggestions. Since you don't want to use Nobels as a criterion for measuring intelligence...any suggestions?

Any points to contradict my initial post? That you can not provide any alternative is a poor indicator of your brain size....

Sorry, but that's the harsh truth.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Jaqenhghar: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
You are allowed to be dumb and ignorant. But you will be called out on it by those of us who know more than you do.
Funny just because you claim to know
and lace your posts with insults in a bid to mask the stench of your folly dont make you learned.
To your ears you sound like one intellectual with your regurgitated, 2nd hand, yet-to be confirmed ( and irrelevant) knowledge but to the rest of us we see a clown one whose antics is better suited to a village square.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Jaqenhghar: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
You are an ignorant, anti-intellectual little boy. Go and study. You have no business being here.
Id say you are the one with a comprehension problem. Most likely you are special needs case who needs a shrink to help him navigate through people's post.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

and lace your posts with insults in a bid to mask the stench of your folly dont make you learned.
To your ears you sound like one intellectual with your regurgitated, 2nd hand, yet-to be confirmed ( and irrelevant) knowledge but to the rest of us we see a clown one whose antics is better suited to a village square.
What is "yet to be confirmed"? When last did you conduct historical research on the African past? Or even attempt a reasoned understanding of its present? Anti-intellectual dunce.

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
I don't know your age, but you clearly have a lot to learn.
I agree that I have much to learn. But it seems you have concluded your studies already. In that case I don't there's anything I'll say that will make sense to you. But I'll say it anyway.

Rossikki:
Tell me, what trouble have blacks caused in all the churches you've attended? Answer? Zero.
Come on. You're reducing the argument to an absurd level. You should know its not all about coming to church, singing hosanna, and then returning home.
But I wonder where you got your "zero" figure from. Sure you did the research.

Rossikki:
you are just a self-hating black man, or an Uncle Tom, as your type are called in the US.
So, as a black man, one cannot hold a contrary opinion without being labelled an "uncle tom."

Rossikki:
You need a dose of Malcolm X to stop hating yourself and colour, and become a full man.
Well, I would have asked you to have a dose of Jesus, but seeing that you prefer listening to Malcolm Little X, I would advice that you quit going to church altogether and follow your heart with devotion.
It will do you much good.

Rossikki:
And no, nobody should ever "shut up" in the face of racial discrimination. If they did, you would either be a slave today, or under colonial subjugation, suffering the deprivations and illiteracy of your forbears.
Remember it was your ancestors who sold their own people into slavery and blacks are still selling their people into slavery by their direct actions till this day. The road to Europe and the Middle East is littered with potential black slaves in transition thanks to fellow black men. Where is your outrage? Or your anti-racist antennae is designed to only detect white oppression. One cold orijin for you.

Btw, slavery ended hundreds of years ago, championed by whites. But till today, blacks still find it hard to let slavery be a thing of the past.
Sad.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I agree that I have much to learn. But it seems you have concluded your studies already.

Come on. You're reducing the argument to an absurd level. You should know its not all about coming to church, singing hosanna, and then returning home.
But I wonder where you got your "zero" figure from. Sure you did the research.

So, as a black man, one cannot hold a contrary opinion without being labelled an "uncle tom."

Well, I would have asked you to have a dose of Jesus, but seeing that you prefer listening to Malcolm Little X, I would advice that you quit going to church altogether and follow your heart with devotion.
It will do you much good.

Remember it was your ancestors who sold their own people into slavery.

Btw, slavery ended hundreds of years ago, championed by whites. But till today, blacks still find it hard to let go.
Sad.
Blacks sold 12 million of their own people into slavery in a couple of centuries. Whites killed 170 million plus of their own people in just the 20th century alone. Which is worse? No race is immune from vices. The problem with your ilk is that you have been conditioned to see only virtue in white and evil in black. It is a mental disease which you need to rid yourselves of.

3 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by GeneralOjukwu: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Perfect comment...

See his unsolicited response to my initial comment.

Rabid and makes absolute no sense. Some guys have taken me up on the controversial comment about Blacks being less intelligent.

I put up criteria for that and what do you observe? Deafening silence!

Without slavery, can we say confidently that Africa would be this developed?

Indian & Chinese immigrants to the US, suffer in first generation, by 3rd generation they are perfectly OK and middle class. African Americans on the other hand, complain about slavery all the time and live in crime despite all advantages of citizenship.

I know for a fact that a lot of African immigrants prefer their kids to befriend more Chinese, Whites or Indians than black Americans.

Is this pleasant to hear? No of course not. Is it the truth? Anyone with half a brain knows it is.

Ask these cr3tins if the phone or Internet was discovered by Blacks to write their f00lish posts here

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Jaqenhghar: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
What is "yet to be confirmed"? When last did you conduct historical research on the African past? Anti-intellectual dunce.
So says the mad man who has never conducted any research but repeats stuff like a parrot.. or an echo at least the parrot has a mind of his own
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by ivolt: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zandha:
A racist church? Isn't that an oxymoron?

No it is not, if you consider the reason for religiosity in the first place.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rossikki:
Blacks sold 12 million of their own people into slavery in a couple of centuries. Whites slaughtered 170 million plus of their own people in just the 20th century alone. Which is worse?

Well, I don't know about figures so I won't debate that point. But I do know that whites have made life better for their people. Blacks nko? Better or worse?

Rossikki:
No race is immune from vices.
But you speak as if the white man is the genesis of all of the black man's problem.

I don't understand this obsession with seeking the white man's acceptance/approval. Its just like Biafra saying that they don't want Nigeria, but Nigeria is saying you must accept us by force.

If a woman says she doesn't want to be associated with a man, we call the man a stalker if he keeps pestering her.

What keeps black Africa from building a formidable society where the white man wants to come and live. That way we can clearly define the terms of our coexistence based on mutual respect for each other's achievement. Not begging for acceptance

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Rossikki: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Well, I don't know about figures so I won't debate that point. But I do know that whites have made life better for their people. Blacks nko? Better or worse?

But you speak as if the white man is the genesis of all of the black man's problem.

I don't understand this obsession with seeking the white man's acceptance/approval. Its just like Biafra saying that they don't want Nigeria, but Nigeria is saying you must accept us by force.

If a woman says she doesn't want to be associated with a man, we call the man a stalker if he keeps pestering her.

What keeps black Africa from building a formidable society where the white man wants to come and live. That way we can clearly define the terms of our coexistence based on mutual respect for each other's achievement. Not begging for acceptance
But Africa did build formidable societies. Pre-colonial Africans were minding their business here in prosperous kingdoms, before the whites came. The white man, if you know him well, doesn't see blacks or other races living well and "want to come and live". He sees that and wants to destroy, subjugate, or steal it. That is the lesson of history from Australia to Mexico, from Arabia to Africa. From New Zealand to India and the Caribbean. They go, they see people living peacefully, and they seek to destroy the societies out of their greed and racism. The sad thing is they then got you to believe they are angels, and you now hate your own and love them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.