Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (35306 Views)

Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
and you dull head if you really were that wise then you could have just looked up travel section...If u r a nigerian then i pity your mentality
I'm not a Nigerian.

Bros!! Your story smells like a giant heap of bullsh** .

-South African farmers don't live in the cities or suburbs.they mostly prefer countrysites.

-Midrand got a HUGE black population,Centurion as well.

-You say you saw South Africans hating on black foreigners? May I ask where you seen them and what they were doing to show their hate?

Dude! You sure you have been down South or you visited in a dream? REMOVE HATE FROM YOUR HEART

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
i dont know your age but listen carefully one more time and last time...i was hosted in midrand...lots of white and blacks of course...after driving to that particular area to visit someone?we drove for minutes within the estate and i did not see any black so the pity was for the black hating on each other up town where as i visited somewhere where i only saw white people living large...can you comprehend now

LMFAO, stop telling nollywood stories. You were busted from your initial post , stop shifting gears here.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
And you dull head thinking its ur age mates up here who u argue up and down with...i will give u a link...u might probably be a low life girl who cant even have up to 30k rands in her account..u and your boyfriend together supporting you...Kids everywhere...

https://www.nairaland.com/search/seangy4konji/0/0/0/5

I'm not openning any of your links because your story is bs. Say hi to the white farmers who are flooding midrand in your head lol.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by seangy4konji: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2017
shows how silly you are and immature u r...then your rants baseless if you cant read where we were discussing about my sa trips as at last year...you made a fool of your self..any way your country is beautiful and we still rock them anytime any day.
Lionessza:

I'm not openning any of your links because your story is bs. Say hi to the white farmers who are flooding midrand in your head lol.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by seangy4konji: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Enjoy...you might be kids..no need back and forth.if you and your girlfriend cant open link where we were discussing last year of my trip down there...then you made a fool of yourself as you have been ranting up and down the post...enjoy your day
Jayceon:
I'm not a Nigerian.

Bros!! Your story smells like a giant heap of bullsh** .

-South African farmers don't live in the cities or suburbs.they mostly prefer countrysites.

-Midrand got a HUGE black population,Centurion as well.

-You say you saw South Africans hating on black foreigners? May I ask where you seen them and what they were doing to show their hate?

Dude! You sure you have been down South or you visited in a dream? REMOVE HATE FROM YOUR HEART

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, and he thinks googling the name of some estate in midrand will make this shyty story credible grin. I can't get over the farmers living in midrand, that's the funniest part of his post followed by the mixed blood emphasis grin grin. I mean like really ? There are millions of people like that in SA nothing special, he could have just told us his friend dated a SA woman but then again he comes from a certain society that lacks diversity grin.
Their bizarre obsession with skin color is always on an all time high.LOL I don't understand why someone would buy a Flight ticket and visit SA (that's if he even been here) just to track down where people live and what they do with their lives

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
Enjoy...you might be kids..no need back and forth.if you and your girlfriend cant open link where we were discussing last year of my trip down there...then you made a fool of yourself as you have been ranting up and down the post...enjoy your day
okay

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
shows how silly you are and immature u r...then your rants baseless if you cant read where we were discussing about my sa trips as at last year...you made a fool of your self..any way your country is beautiful and we still rock them anytime any day.

No you made a fool of yourself by making ridiculous claims about farmers in midrand when midrand is a multicultural society same as the centurion you mentioned. Next time you want to play knowledgeable about places you visited but know less about them make sure there is no one around who lives there grin. We know it's beautiful but thank you anyways. Lol , I still can't get over the " you felt sorry for the blacks in midrand " lol what the f? . Middle class people doing well for themselves being pitied by a foreign national from a messed up country , how dare you?

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Jayceon:
Their bizarre obsession with skin color is always on an all time high.LOL I don't understand why someone would buy a Flight ticket and visit SA (that's if he even been here) just to track down where people live and what they do with their lives

Lol, no wonder why both men and women bleach themselves to death where he comes . Funny thing is the blatant lies.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by seangy4konji: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
You cant comprehend english..Enjoy and its obvious you are out for the attack and probably a kid with little education and just all out attack with proper comprehension...am not your mate in anyway.bye.
Lionessza:

No you made a fool of yourself by making ridiculous claims about farmers in midrand when midrand is a multicultural society same as the centurion you mentioned. Next time you want to play knowledgeable about places you visited but know less about them make sure there is no one around who lives there grin. We know it's beautiful but thank you anyways. Lol , I still can't get over the " you felt sorry for the blacks in midrand " lol what the f? . Middle class people doing well for themselves being pitied by a foreign national from a messed up country , how dare you?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
You cant comprehend english..Enjoy and its obvious you are out for the attack and probably a kid with little education and just all out attack with proper comprehension...am not your mate in anyway.bye.

Don't ever lie about my country here to make yourself feel better, Mr mixed blood grin. These people, Smh.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Mujtahida: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

His post is quite annoying but I refrained from responding (how many rubbish I go fit reply to for this forum ?).
A Harvard President actually got sacked for making a similar statement.
He is simply suffering from an inferiority complex and I understand why this could be so.
@Rossikki: Thanks for the link to Kerma - I had never heard of it before. The formal history of man is an incomplete patchwork of stories that excludes many phenomenon and actors, the black man inclusive, but we are asked to accept the narrative without question.
Kerma refers to ancient Egypt. If you are interested go on YouTube and watch videos of Dr John Henrik Clarke and Dr Ben Yochannan, Prof Smalls.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Mujtahida: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rossikki:
If Africans had not achieved what they did, there would be no modern civilisation to speak of today, so YES, WE WILL REMIND YOU AND THE WORLD THAT WE STARTED CIVILIZATION, next time you try to tell us we are inferior or unintelligent. If whites are so smart how come they had to wait for blacks to invent architecture, discover the sciences, discover mining of minerals, invent mathematics and writing, invent cities, and perfect those things for tens of thousands of years, before the whites finally crawled out of their caves in the Caucasus mountains barely 2,000 years ago?
I can see that you have been watching or reading Dr John Henrik Clarke
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mujtahida:

Kerma refers to ancient Egypt. If you are interested go on YouTube and watch videos of Dr John Henrik Clarke and Dr Ben Yochannan, Prof Smalls.

I will. Thanks.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lionessza:

knowledge!!

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
this is what the black south Africans should tackle, not other african citizens living there. These whites run the affairs of the state, and give the blacks crumbs to feed on.
Xenophobia should not be their fear, rather the few whites that controls the black majority.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:
this is what the black south Africans should tackle, not other african citizens living there. These whites run the affairs of the state, and give the blacks crumbs to feed on.
Xenophobia should not be their fear, rather the few whites that controls the black majority.

Please prove to me how whites run state affairs in SA? . Crumbs to feed on please explain this?

Lmfao @ xenophobia should not be their fear grin.

People really do feel the need to comment even when they don't need to ..smh .

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:
Shut your mouth and go tackle your own "yoruba vs igbo", "biafaria vs naija" squabbles.Your kwerekweristic opinion is not required when South Africa is concerned

I hope you get the message

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
Shut your mouth and go tackle your own "yoruba vs igbo", "biafaria vs naija" squabbles.Your kwerekweristic opinion is not required when South Africa is concerned

I hope you get the message

this is nairaland, a Nigerian forum where we discuss all issues, did I go to any south-african forum? we have our problems here, doesn't mean I won't comment on threads I see here.
both of you that mentioned my moniker are both South-africans, so I get why you feel bad.
we have so many issues in Nigeria, likewise in SA. This is Nigeria, i'm not concerned about SA, but ur people looting and killing other Citizens is a problem

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Please prove to me how whites run state affairs in SA? . Crumbs to feed on please explain this?

Lmfao @ xenophobia should not be their fear grin.

People really do feel the need to comment even when they don't need to ..smh .

I will comment as long as it's a thread on nairaland, where we Nigerians discuss all issues that has plagued our country and the world at large.
Please explain why the locals feel it's other african citizens that is taking away their jobs? Why the fear?
why the hatred for other Citizens, mostly Nigerians?
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

this is nairaland, a Nigerian forum where we discuss all issues, did I go to any south-african forum? we have our problems here, doesn't mean I won't comment on threads I see here.
both of you that mentioned my moniker are both South-africans, so I get why you feel bad.
we have so many issues in Nigeria, likewise in SA. This is Nigeria, i'm not concerned about SA, but ur people looting and killing other Citizens is a problem
And You think this being "your" forum gives you the right to open your mouth and talk about things you nothing about? And no,I'm not upset,I'm amazed by your audacity.

We will choose what to tackle and what not to tackle,the sooner you start living with that the better off you will be,cos like I said earlier,as far as SA is concerned,Your opinion is invalid.error:402

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

I will comment as long as it's a thread on nairaland, where we Nigerians discuss all issues that has plagued our country and the world at large.
Please explain why the locals feel it's other african citizens that is taking away their jobs? Why the fear?
why the hatred for other Citizens, mostly Nigerians?

1. The issue was between SAns, Mozambiqueans and Zimbabweans. It had nothing to do with any West african get your facts straight. The problem was between poor citizens and illegal immigrants of these two countries . These poor citizens fought for a decent minimum wage and warn it , only for people from these places to come and take jobs for a quater of this wage that caused the war. 7 people died including citizens. This was addressed in the three countries and they have since all moved forward and living together well. The way those communities tackled the situation was wrong no one disputes that.

2. Lmfao @ fear . Who told you SAns fear Nigerians? If anything they are wary of their criminal activities just like many nations are. Ask yourself why not week passes by in our country without any of them being featured in the media for the same old shyt? How many SA people are in.your jails ? We have thousands of you hence we see you the way we do. Same way you are harassed in every airport around the world and filling up jails.

3. Other Africans are living in peace in SA because they respect themselves but the usual suspects cry of maltreatment every day just like they do everywhere including their own country.

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
And You think this being "your" forum gives you the right to open your mouth and talk about things you nothing about? And no,I'm not upset,I'm amazed by your audacity.

We will choose what to tackle and what not to tackle,the sooner you start living with that the better off you will be,cos like I said earlier,as far as SA is concerned,Your opinion is invalid.error:402

valid or invalid, explain why south-africans loot and kill other hard working african citizens in SA? there are videos and pics to validate the huge hatred you people have for other african citizens.
whites run the country and they are doing a good job either you accept it or not.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

1. The issue was between SAns, Mozambiqueans and Zimbabweans. It had nothing to do with any West african get your facts straight. The problem was between poor citizens and illegal immigrants of these two countries . These poor citizens fought for a decent minimum wage and warn it , only for people from these places to come and take jobs for a quater of this wage that caused the war. 7 people died including citizens. This was addressed in the three countries and they have since all moved forward and living together well. The way those communities tackled the situation was wrong no one disputes that.

2. Lmfao @ fear . Who told you SAns fear Nigerians? If anything they are wary of their criminal activities just like many nations are. Ask yourself why not week passes by in our country without any of them being featured in the media for the same old shyt? How many SA people are in.your jails ? We have thousands of you hence we see you the way you do. Same way you are harassed in every airport around the world and filling up jails.

3. Other Africans are living in peace in SA because they respect themselves but the usual suspects cry of maltreatment every day just like they do everywhere including their own country.
gospel!!

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

valid or invalid, explain why south-africans loot and kill other hard working african citizens in SA? there are videos and pics to validate the huge hatred you people have for other african citizens.
whites run the country and they are doing a good job either you accept it or not.
Can you post any video or pic from xenophobic attacks from the past few weeks or are you going to search into the 2008 archives to support your ridiculous claim? You lots are being harvested at an alarming rate by boko boys and you are worried about xenophobic attacks that occur sporadically in a faaaar away land

You think the reason our living standard is 100000x better than your zoo life is because of oyinbo magic? What a shame...pray for the old goat buhari and get out other people's businesses

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

2. Lmfao @ fear . Who told you SAns fear Nigerians? If anything they are wary of their criminal activities just like many nations are. Ask yourself why not week passes by in our country without any of them being featured in the media for the same old shyt? How many SA people are in.your jails ? We have thousands of you hence we see you the way we do. Same way you are harassed in every airport around the world and filling up jails.

you like Nigeria/Nigerians don't you? Anyway, i've heard you. You may be right or wrong, but I won't speak any further. thanks dear
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

you like Nigeria/Nigerians don't you? Anyway, i've heard you. You may be right or wrong, but I won't speak any further. thanks dear

I won't even answer the first part.

Pleasure.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
Can you post any video or pic from xenophobic attacks from the past few weeks or are you going to search into the 2008 archives to support your ridiculous claim? You lots are being harvested at an alarming rate by boko boys and you are worried about xenophobic attacks that occur sporadically in a faaaar away land

You think the reason our living standard is 100000x better than your zoo life is because of oyinbo magic? What a shame...pray for the old goat buhari and get out other people's businesses

Lol , like I said in the Kenya thread .When one has never had a good working government and citizens who are against corruption they think things only work because of onyibo magic, because to them blacks are as useless as they are. I wish the they can go visit functional societies for a week and see what other Africans are doing to change their countries instead of praying for whites lol.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , like I said in the Kenya thread .When one has never had a good working government and citizens who are against corruption they think things only work because of onyibo magic, because to them blacks are as useless as they are. I wish the they can go visit functional societies for a week and see what other Africans are doing to change their countries instead of praying for whites lol.
In Thixo wa se George Goch's name .Amen

This people are suffering from a severe brain wash and backward mentality,until they find a cure for that,Nigeria will get even worse

Side note:do you know what annoys me about you babes?...is the way I have to scroll all the way down to quote you grin why do you leave a huge space between your name and your texts? LOL my fingers can't take this anymore grin

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
In Thixo wa se George Goch's name .Amen

This people are suffering from a severe brain wash and backward mentality,until they find a cure for that,Nigeria will get even worse

Side note:do you know what annoys me about you babes?...is the way I have to scroll all the way down to quote you grin why do you leave a huge space between your name and your texts? LOL my fingers can't take this anymore grin

LMFAO, hopefully they do soon.

Loll I don't know why I do that , I will stop grin.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, hopefully they do soon.

Loll I don't know why I do that , I will stop grin.
lol,please do grin

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
lol,please do grin

tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.