Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service (35379 Views)

Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza Jayceon
The whites stayed after SA gained independence/freedom day in early 1990s, they already had a firm grip on the state before the celebrated freedom day. SAns were liberated that day, but the whites minority still control a large chunk of the affairs of the state. They left the governance to the blacks, but most of the black public office holders play to the tune of the whites.
to be sincere I don't care about what happens in SA, cos we have so many on our plates here in Nigeria.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:
Lionessza Jayceon
The whites stayed after SA gained independence/freedom day in early 1990s, they already had a firm grip on the state before the celebrated freedom day. SAns were liberated that day, but the whites minority still control a large chunk of the affairs of the state. They left the governance to the blacks, but most of the black public office holders play to the tune of the whites.
to be sincere I don't care about what happens in SA, cos we have so many on our plates here in Nigeria.

LMFAO, anything to make yourselves feel better . We know your stories already and how much you're experts in anything South African yet can't fix small things in the zoo. You know nothing about SA and its affairs except what your media tells you , same media that has told you for decades that your troops came to SA to fight apartheid grin bloody lying pathetic country.

Go and play a part in fixing your zoo then.

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, anything to make yourselves feel better . We know your stories already and how much you're experts in anything South African yet can't fix small things in the zoo. You know nothing about SA and its affairs except what your media tells you , same media that has told you for decades that your troops came to SA to fight apartheid grin bloody lying pathetic country.

Go and play a part in fixing your zoo then.

now y'all deny the fact that Nigeria and other well meaning African states fought apartheid in SA through funds, troops and other means. however, SAns encounter racism on a daily basis in their own state cos of the powerful white minority.
there are tribal differences in Nigeria cos of the different ethnic groups which are situated in their rightful territory, so it can be sorted out over time, unlike SA where the whites claimed ownership and ruled/still ruling after they migrated from different European countries, they took what belonged to SAns and claimed ownership.
Nigeria's problem emanates from corrupt leaders and Tribal loyalty which can b fixed, unlike the black majority in SA that are not allowed to enter some places in their country.
Nigeria is not a zoo, most first world countries encountered what Nigeria is going through, Nigerians only needs to take drastic measures to solve it.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:
Lionessza Jayceon
Not only do you have a lot on your plate,your blood pressure is also rising which I can understand,if I were born in a barren wasteland like Zoogeria I would be angry at the world too.I guess the only credit I can give you is that you haven't committed suicide yet,even though something tells me you are on the brink...btw have you had breakfast this morning

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

now y'all deny the fact that Nigeria and other well meaning African states fought apartheid in SA through funds, troops and other means. however, SAns encounter racism on a daily basis in their own state cos of the powerful white minority.
there are tribal differences in Nigeria cos of the different ethnic groups which are situated in their rightful territory, so it can be sorted out over time, unlike SA where the whites claimed ownership and ruled/still ruling after they migrated from different European countries, they took what belonged to SAns and claimed ownership.
Nigeria's problem emanates from corrupt leaders and Tribal loyalty which can b fixed, unlike the black majority in SA that are not allowed to enter some places in their country.
Nigeria is not a zoo, most first world countries encountered what Nigeria is going through, Nigerians only needs to take drastic measures to solve it.
SMH.and one of those drastic measures includes spilling your frustrations all over NL pages? HAHA!! D .let's just wait and see how far that can take you.

The rest of your post is just buhari's diarrhea.

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

1. When the hell did Nigeria send troops to fight apartheid you fuckn liers ? grin what a joke. Don't bring in other African countries in this rubbish, we have no issues with them and I've never heard any of them making these bogus claims. We all know who helped and how don't you dare force your filthy hands on our history.

2. You have been killing each other since independence , don't act like your tribal fights and wars are anything new here, you are only fooling yourself. More blood will be spilt in that zoo before you ever know peace. On top of that you have the herds men killing innocent people without any consequences . What about Boko Haram? . Dude you said it before, you guys have too much on your plate to deal with than worrying about SA. But pretending like those problems will be sorted in the morning is a dream that only a Nigerian can dream lol.

3. The only people who are hyperventilating about blacks not being able to enter Orania which is a private estate by the way are Nigerians. The owner of that land bought that land with his own money from the government, and who he let's in is his damn business. Those journalists had no business going there without an invite case closed. Where are SAns encountering racism every day? . You sound desperate right now. Go and talk to the Chinese, Lebanese and Indians treating your people like shyty slaves daily.

4.lmfao @ you lecturing me about where whites came from etc , what's even funnier is you telling me about the state of affairs in SA. I know who leads SA and I'm happy about it, I might not be a fan of the current administration but it is still way better managed than the zoo where anything goes under the watchful of the government.

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

1. When the hell did Nigeria send troops to fight apartheid you fuckn liers ? grin what a joke. Don't bring in other African countries in this rubbish, we have no issues with them and I've never heard any of them making these bogus claims. We all know who helped and how don't you dare force your filthy hands on our history.

2. You have been killing each other since independence , don't act like your tribal fights and wars are anything new here, you are only fooling yourself. More blood will be spilt in that zoo before you ever know peace. On top of that you have the herds men killing innocent people without any consequences . What about Boko Haram? . Dude you said it before, you guys have too much on your plate to deal with than worrying about SA. But pretending like those problems will be sorted in the morning is a dream that only a Nigerian can dream lol.

3. The only people who are hyperventilating about blacks not being able to enter Orania which is a private estate by the way are Nigerians. The owner of that land bought that land with his own money from the government, and who he let's in is his damn business. Those journalists had no business going there without an invite case closed. Where are SAns encountering racism every day? . You sound desperate right now. Go and talk to the Chinese, Lebanese and Indians treating your people like shyty slaves daily.

4.lmfao @ you lecturing me about where whites came from etc , what's even funnier is you telling me about the state of affairs in SA. I know who leads SA and I'm happy about it, I might not be a fan of the current administration but it is still way better managed than the zoo where anything goes under the watchful of the government.

He can only fool himself if he thinks we don't know that they have been spilling blood since time immemorial.have you watched that movie called TEARS OF THE SUN by Bruce Willis? The theme is centered around tribal killings in Nigeria and it was released in 1997....most of the black actors in the SAns btw...oh even the official sound track of the movie is by a South African artist grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

you had to write a thesis to explain why the two black journalists were barred from entering where whites had easy access to in your state. you and bf should try go there. Your media reported the news not Nigerian media.
be listening to Nnamdi kanu who calls Nigeria a zoo.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
He can only fool himself if he thinks we don't know that they have been spilling blood since time immemorial.have you watched that movie called [i]TEARS OF THE SUN[i] by Bruce Willis? The theme is centered around tribal killings in Nigeria and it was released in 1997....most of the black actors in the SAns btw...oh even the official sound track of the movie is by a South African artist grin grin grin

I knew the movie well jayce, I don't know why this "brother" is tryna act like this a minor thing they are going through when the world knows it's a major issue they have failed to curb. Lmfao .

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

you had to write a thesis to explain why the two black journalists were barred from entering where whites had easy access to in your state. you and bf should try go there. Your media reported the news not Nigerian media.
be listening to Nnamdi kanu who calls Nigeria a zoo.

Loll, I know most of what I wrote hurts like shyt. Educate yourself on Orania before commenting, that land was bought by an Afrikaans guy and anyone who doesn't live there, whether black , white English speaking, Indian or colored has to ask for an invite to enter . Those journalists were rubbished by social media because everyone knew they went there looking for a cheap story to write, nothing new here. Lol, he is a Nigerian telling the world what he thinks Nigeria is, take it up with him.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
He can only fool himself if he thinks we don't know that they have been spilling blood since time immemorial.have you watched that movie called TEARS OF THE SUN by Bruce Willis? The theme is centered around tribal killings in Nigeria and it was released in 1997....most of the black actors in the SAns btw...oh even the official sound track of the movie is by a South African artist grin grin grin

majority of the movies that has been shot in SA or by SAns actors which was about Nigeria or insinuated about Nigerians has always been distorted by SAns. they've never portrayed Nigerians as good people. So nullify all your claims if you've been judging based on the biased movies you people shoot and watch about Nigeria.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nigeria has encountered several coup, partisan politics, corruption and a whole lots of serious issues.
SA should thank the whites that stayed around cos most African countries had issues after independence cos of their tribal differences Rwanda, Liberia, Sudan, Uganda and so on.
Nigeria's issues is so obvious to the world cos of the large population
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

majority of the movies that has been shot in SA or by SAns actors which was about Nigeria or insinuated about Nigerians has always been distorted by SAns. they've never portrayed Nigerians as good people. So nullify all your claims if you've been judging based on the biased movies you people shoot and watch about Nigeria.
you are a møron.the movie was directed by an American,he just preferred South Africans to be there

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:
Nigeria has encountered several coup, partisan politics, corruption and a whole lots of serious issues.
SA should thank the whites that stayed around cos most African countries had issues after independence cos of their tribal differences Rwanda, Liberia, Sudan, Uganda and so on.

Lol @ thank the whites. So you are fucking each other up because you don't have whites to stop you? grin grin grin grin grin. How pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
you are a møron.the movie was directed by an American,he just preferred South Africans to be there

you calling me a slowpoke show how myopic you are, you are out of points so you threw a punch. I said majority of the movies that has featured SAns actors or shot in SA discredit Nigerians. so why will I ever take such serious. I won't abuse u,
sighting a single movie out of many movies that has been shot.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:
wow wow wow shocked shocked .LOL this is embarrassing and heartbreaking.so you telling us that you gonna continue to act like uncivilized apes until oyinbo returns?..what a disgrace to Africa

2 Likes

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

you calling me a slowpoke show how myopic you are, you are out of points so you threw a punch. I said majority of the movies that has featured SAns actors or shot in SA discredit Nigerians. so why will I ever take such serious. I won't abuse u,
sighting a single movie out of many movies that has been shot.
A møron is what you are.we not even discussing movies here,I was simply pointing out that your tribal killings go waaaay back and there are even movies portraying such.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol @ thank the whites. So you are fucking each other up because you don't have whites to stop you? grin grin grin grin grin. How pathetic.

no, it's the desire for power by different ethnic groups that lead to clashes. South-sudan despite gaining independence not quite long is still in crisis, so you get the point. many countries overcame it through understanding for peace to reign, so it will happen in Nigeria. SA is still been/will be guided by the whites. th
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
wow wow wow shocked shocked .LOL this is embarrassing and heartbreaking.so you telling us that you gonna continue to act like uncivilized apes until oyinbo returns?..what a disgrace to Africa

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

no, it's the desire for power by different ethnic groups that lead to clashes. South-sudan despite gaining independence not quite long is still in crisis, so you get the point. many countries overcame it through understanding for peace to reign, so it will happen in Nigeria. blood spilt in those countries before peace reigned.
SA is still been/will be guided by the whites. Whites brought a lot to SA, don't deny the fact.
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Lionessza(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

no, it's the desire for power by different ethnic groups that lead to clashes. South-sudan despite gaining independence not quite long is still in crisis, so you get the point. many countries overcame it through understanding for peace to reign, so it will happen in Nigeria. SA is still been/will be guided by the whites. th

LMFAO, SA is guided and led by SAns. There is absolutely no excuse for your backwardness in 2017. You will forever make excuses about not having whites among you, even though you act uncivilized everywhere you go. It's not your lack of white population or your leaders only that are the problem, it is the combined mindset of the zoo dwellers that is keeping you down.

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
A møron is what you are.we not even discussing movies here,I was simply pointing out that your tribal killings go waaaay back and there are even movies portraying such.
why bring up a fictional movie to buttress a real life event. you are the bigger slowpoke here
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=57989698][/quote]lol there is no hope..I GIVE UP

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

why bring up a fictional movie to buttress a real life event. you are the bigger slowpoke here
Fictional That movie was not based on alien invasion but fulani men and tribal conflicts that have been happening in your country for years...fulani attacks are a myth like the dragon story? NIGGA PLEASE...

I'm done entertaining you so don't quote me again!!smh

1 Like

Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by mrLhanray(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jayceon:
Fictional That movie was not based on alien invasion but fulani men and tribal conflicts that have been happening in your country for years...fulani attacks are a myth like the dragon story? NIGGA PLEASE...

I'm done entertaining you so don't quote me again!!smh

you mean the writer and producer are first-hand witness of the fulani attacks or compilation of various stories they read/heard while in their offices.
to further enlighten you, the word "NIGGA" is a derogatory term which should never be used by both blacks and whites. you can use words like bro, fella, guy. . .
sure I gave u a nice time
Re: South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrLhanray:

you mean the writer and producer are first-hand witness of the fulani attacks or compilation of various stories they read/heard while in their offices.
to further enlighten you, the word "NIGGA" is a derogatory term which should never be used by both blacks and whites. you can use words like bro, fella, guy. . .
sure I gave u a nice time
A Bill Cosby wanna-be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.