Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) (28527 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Hor*y As A Female? / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by bsideboii(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm sure they get a lot of necks to turn.I like me some big boot.y.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:
wink wink wink wink mehn dat first pix legit wink wink wink wink
plentyful ukwus wink
luminouz
dacovajnr
CR7jnr
IdeyFindWife
Victornezzer
come and see ooo wink wink wink
*rushes into thread,breathing heavily*
Lefulefu u no go kill me o!! What again??
*sees the BOOTIES*
Me: *licks lips* efufulele my guy,just gimme d last one.....*winks*
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tahrah:
Lalas247 oya coman answer.grin grin tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by geni340(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
ass...dt thing is a blessing to us
if uve got enuf of it...
u dont hv to touch any knob b4 u open a door.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:
plentyful ukwus wink
luminouz
dacovajnr
CR7jnr
IdeyFindWife
Victornezzer
Area, dis exhibits pass Evans loot o!
Come see temptation... kiss
And, I don promise one geh here say "I'll be a changed man grin tonguegrin cool" she think say she fit cure me tongue
Lefu, she nor know say after, Money, Kush, Man-U, in that order, next thing I am is an ""Big Ol' Arsss-Man" grin, rotl grin!

vanida6
I wonder what would happened if I post my curvy asss here,,,,I tink all NL guys would go crazy about it wink

Chai! Dis geh!! Why nah, ehn? U try but nor dey call am curvy, e neva curvy yet...
When I dey click, i dey reason say I wan see "Overflowing Endowment wink" or the "Rolling Mountains" of Katunga? Beht, u com dey "manage ur ukwu" dey show us side view. See the photo angle sef as e no bring out that thing well well, you nor see am?
See, you need to apologize for playing us leg-over o...
Berra just upload ur 5-min Twerk Video here...make we forgive you and we call it a day.

IamKashyBaby

Nothing much..juz passing by

Errm bae? Iz diz how u play ur game? U carry beta back-infrastructure hide, come dey flash us one-kain internet kwashiokor pishure?
Anyway, we don 4giv u as per ur levels. Beht in case na true you dey yarn, don't worry, plenty dey wey we fit do to "pump" that ur 'penkele' waist for you o beht babygeh if u go take the offer, you get?
See oda ones wey don pump reach balloon level, shey you like am? You fit enta league just come over, a trial will "confuse" you fully!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lalas247:
lipsrsealed
Bootylicious wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by lepasharon(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honestly, it's overated. There is nothing remarkable abt a woman with a big ass
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by donkossy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lemme come and b going sha
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
luminouz:

*rushes into thread,breathing heavily*
Lefulefu u no go kill me o!! What again??
*sees the BOOTIES*
Me: *licks lips* efufulele my guy,just gimme d last one.....*winks*
grin grin grin

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by optional1(f): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
op, how does it feel to be a guy with a long dickson as almost as long as your legs.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
lepasharon:
ehn says who?
i worship ukwu oo cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Area, dis exhibits pass Evans loot o!
Come see temptation... kiss
And, I don promise one geh here say "I'll be a changed man grin tonguegrin cool" she think say she fit cure me tongue
Lefu, she nor know say after, Money, Kush, Man-U, in that order, next thing I am is an ""Big Ol' Arsss-Man" grin, rotl grin!

Chai! Dis geh!! Why nah, ehn? U try but nor dey call am curvy, e neva curvy yet...
When I dey click, i dey reason say I wan see "Overflowing Endowment wink" or the "Rolling Mountains" of Katunga? Beht, u com dey "manage ur ukwu" dey show us side view. See the photo angle sef as e no bring out that thing well well, you nor see am?
See, you need to apologize for playing us leg-over o...
Berra just upload ur 5-min Twerk Video here...make we forgive you and we call it a day.

Errm bae? Iz diz how u play ur game? U carry beta back-infrastructure hide, come dey flash us one-kain internet kwashiokor pishure?
Anyway, we don 4giv u as per ur levels. Beht in case na true you dey yarn, don't worry, plenty dey wey we fit do to "pump" that ur 'penkele' waist for you o beht babygeh if u go take the offer, you get?
See oda ones wey don pump reach balloon level, shey you like am? You fit enta league just come over, a trial will "confuse" you fully!

chai!
see backyards shocked

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
lepasharon:
you won't understand.. That moment when its oscillating hemispherically,,,, oh oh u won't understand.

4 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:
plentyful ukwus wink
luminouz
dacovajnr
CR7jnr
IdeyFindWife
Victornezzer
boss, na wao,,, just sumptuous and toomuchiously curvy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
LaurelP:
Stop objectifying women. They're humans just like yourself. The big ass is just a result of female hormones just like beards in men. Nothing special about it.
Tell them o
Everyday on romance section a thread must be open about a Lady's ass or boob's
I weep for this generation
Although those ladies on the pictures have already objectify themselves by showing their selling point to interested customers. I will always say this, as a lady dress beautiful and not sexy or else your worth to most guys will just be as a Love Machine

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by UGLEEBOI: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
lepasharon:

Never mind....You will undastand when you are 18.... mtcheeew! GERARAHERE MEHN!!

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
lefulefu:

chai!
see backyards shocked

Slow down, slow down cheesy...
As you be my guy, the one ontop and dis one below na ur own
boiz dey cum for de rest...
even tho u be artillery wey carry machinery, 2 suppose do yhu wink...work dey 2moro grin!

Rukkydelta
LaurelP:
Stop objectifying women. They're humans just like yourself. The big ass is just a result of female hormones just like beards in men. Nothing special about it.
Tell them o
Everyday on romance section a thread must be open about a Lady's ass or boob's
I weep for this generation
Although those ladies on the pictures have already objectify themselves by showing their selling point to interested customers. I will always say this, as a lady dress beautiful and not sexy or else your worth to most guys will just be as a Love Machine

Apologies ladies, but each one to his poison.
Wasn't this sex objectification thing all on "Do-Me-&-I-Do-You" levels when your fellow sistahs ogled us on "Tall-Dark&Handsome" levels, even to body-shaming detriment for "short" guys and "thin" guys before, but did you hear men complaining or wailing for generations?
OR,
Are we now to blame for your fellow sisters who also used to objectify our "6-packs", for which we were deliriously happy to sleep-in-the-gym just to see your eyes pop but then y'all suddenly stopped that ishh and started objectifying our Pockets, Wallets and Bank Accounts instead?!
Stop Weeping for this generation, just tell ya sistahs to tone down on the packaging because na dem wan kill man.
Yhu pple have weaponized Ukwu to the point of Lethal Efficiency and Fatal Accuracy, God deliver man pikin from y'all!

CR7jnr:
you won't understand.. That moment when its oscillating hemispherically,,,, oh oh u won't understand.
Don't mind dem
Dey don't know why Lady Gaga dey bear that name grin
Dey cannot understand why ukwu makes our medulla Oblongata go all "crinkum-crankum gargantuan-gaga"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by sxthizback: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guy wants to go naked if you like this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl5c38x520Y
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by harbjar(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
we all know that the bigger the ass, the more the shits it contains
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
harbjar:
we all know that the bigger the ass, the more the shits it contains

Big Fat Lie joor grin!

Sh!t nor dey dey inside blokos, na from rectum out through Anus, capiche?

Those set of rear-tires were gifted women by the Creator just for our comfort and pleasure; if in doubt, ask Vono Foam where they got the prototype for their Award-Winning Mattress from? If not...
...talk anoda thing, nor spoil thread for us with all that filled-with-poo&sh!t talk tongue.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by addictiv(m): 2:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Read somewhere that big assed women tend to have smarter kids. Don't know how true it is but I have observed that the bigger a woman's behind the smaller the IQ and reasoning capacity. As a matter of fact all the smart babe's I know have moderate behinds. The full ass ones seem to make up for their lack of grey matter with their behinds.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by phlamesG: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2017
vanida6:
I wonder what would happened if I post my curvy asss here,,,,I tink all NL guys would go crazy about it wink

Fl bck wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Jaynom:
Most Young girls/women/ladies love the attention a Big Áss attracts. What they don't know is the older they get the heavier it becomes. That big Áss becomes a burden & takes a toll on your Legs!
knees big breast back
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Beejayx: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2017
vanida6:
Share with us na how does it feels like to have a big ass!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
Bootylicious wink cheesy
Baddest wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by peter0071(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2017
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Adimchinobi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanida6:

NNE cool down, maka GI melu m ji wee mepee akant with NL. Ukwu gi new nti a swear down but last last, all na just multi locula adiposite.

I didn't mince words
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by UbChapter(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanida6:

Let's feel you baby. I am an ardent fan of BIG BOOTY.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Warderz: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
kjlk
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by Azeez1990(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ruggedfitness:

Stop commenting without reading the entire posts sir.. I asked a question based on what I have noticed and I am asking women to help me clear my mind..

If you can read my posts, please do not comment

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by EaglesEyes1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
vanida6:
keep it to urself, we no want
Re: How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
I Love it big oo...after all I have a very Big God ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.