Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics (63613 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by obontami: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017

You all can rot in hell for all I care. Bunch of useless bastards!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonsense marriage

people that dont know what marriage is all about

the scam both in marriage and fraud

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by CharlieMaria(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
I thought it was tonto who paid her own bride price?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Alitair(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wonder what the father would be doing thinking?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by freebreezeyz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Its a sad one....but better to be happy than sorry in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Alitair(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
CharlieMaria:
I thought it was tonto who paid her own bride price?

Its what i heard too. Abi she was fronting?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by lamalang(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
You can't turn a LovePeddler to a house wife

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by adaxxy: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
dacblogger:
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin
..she thinks she's still acting movies.bi.tch. cheesy
Very rude of a girl..

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ThatIgboBoy: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

my advice to toto dike is that he should change that his son name to dike

stupid elders with no shame

U are stupid and u have no shame. Everything here mustnt be tribalised. This is a normal practice everywhere. So just shut up. Are our igbo elders any better?

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by burkingx(f): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Good Riddance .... on my way to collect my vote back from APC angry sad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by sukkot: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
but tonto said she paid her own bride price ? that geh can lie for africA

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ThatIgboBoy: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
Toto pls avoid those agent of darkness

Somebody should ban this thing

Moderator do your job

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Sanchez01: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ishilove:
Awkward... They married on social media and ultimately broke up on social media. I didn't even know bride price return can be publicised.

Tonto should better clear her foundation because what is following her is strong.
So you're here and I've been looking all over for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by oake(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
At least we go hear word now.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Ajibewa89(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
What a Comedy marriage,,,,,,lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Austinio: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

which court will give u that right
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
d Bishop wey b eye witness for settle m... instead of supportn dia disengagement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ideologies(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ishilove:
Awkward... They married on social media and ultimately broke up on social media. I didn't even know bride price return can be publicised.

Tonto should better clear her foundation because what is following her is strong.
since you are not in her shoes nor a member of the family, you can't tell exactly what happened.

Maybe the problem is with the man and his family.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by enemyofprogress: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Boys Tonto is now back and available in the market again. Olosho continues

This man is wicked o, after all the numerous foks and different styles that Tonto gaved him him went back to collect the bride price. Tonto lost her pu^ssy and marriage

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by adadioranmah(f): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
So she didn't pay the dowry herself after all... Na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by patnekkyuyahoo: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
No marriage is 100% it all depends on how u handle it. They would ve just settle the matter. Its unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by BadirX(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
All of Una dey Craze. Who does that!!! Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by gab19: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

madam that is the tradition ask anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Yes na
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

So you're here and I've been looking all over for you undecided
My love, you're looking gooood in your photo wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
feranmi400:
The marital crisis between Tonto Dikeh and Olakunle Churchill entered a whole new level this past weekend when Churchill went back to Tonto Dikeh's family house to have her bride price refunded.

Churchill's uncle, Bishop Dare led a delegation to meet with Tonto Dikeh's father, Chief Sunny Dikeh in Port Harcourt to collect the bride price they paid over a year ago when they held their introduction.

Crdt: @mediaroomhub

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEdUoXx6WvE

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/its-over-churchill-family-takes-back-his-bride-price-from-tonto-dikehs-family-video/
Bride price indeed but the money spent on drinks, food, clothes among others will be wasted right? SMH
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by patnekkyuyahoo: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Some customs a woman can give the husband the brideprice to pay on her behalf.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by seun1960(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
O deep
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Ajibewa89(f): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
nonsense marriage

people that dont know what marriage is all about

the scam both in marriage and fraud
Don't mind the two

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by mansmith(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Its not possible to refund them, because she has not remarried. Its a tradition, you get back your bride price only when she remarries. And usually the pride price is a very small amount. May not be up to 10k.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Eluwilussit(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shebi Tonto said she paid her bride price herself? Just wondering why the Olakunles went for it again. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom / Ngozi Ezeonu Shares Photo With Her Sons / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.