Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics (63621 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by mavinc4u(f): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Then afonjas should leave the igbos alone and marry themselves since their marriage is so blissful undecided

Madam na wah for you. Dem force them?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Softhands(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
See this Lizard o...wait you get mind insult Yoruba Elders... infact, Thunder faya you there!!!
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price backback

After using her and her fame u still shamelessly came to collect bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

stupid elders with no shame

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Kellibae(f): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Raincolour:

You are terribly tribalistic and it stinks. Only local people think like you. Shior.
Pls go back and dwell in your village so you won't interact and benefit from other tribes. You think wealthy people who impact their society keep only friends from their tribe?! Bush woman.

Hmm wateva i dnt care wat u say...
dats my own point.
Who is more tribalistic thsn u yorubas..
With ur "he is omo ibo" mind set.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nickymezor(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by davidif: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Both families should rot in hell for all we care.
Nigerians are still angry at our president sending a voice note to us in Hausa. undecided

And what does speaking Hausa have to do with running a successful economy?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by UbChapter(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
At least Churchill can now beat his chest and say "I HAVE bleeped TONTO DIKE". To some of us, that is a big feat.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by aggahegbema(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tonto,i wish you well in all your endeavors
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by thunderbabs: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
When love is based on mundane tinz.....iphone gold with crested name, Range rover sport, diamond rings, etc it never lasts...

Gudluck to dem
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
congratulations you are now stupid

mtchweee slut
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

My dear i tire for them.
Anyone marryin yoruba is making a big mistakr.

TUFIAKWA!!.

AM VERY SORRY TO BREAK THIS TO YOU BUT YOU ARE AS STUPID AND SENSELESS AS YOUR POST AND I WONDER HOW YOU MANAGE TO GET A PHONE TO COMMENT ON HERE ON nairaland, CAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING UP THERE TO OFFER NAIRALAND THAN YOUR STUPID TRIBALISM POST, YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS THEY CALL UGLY WITHOUT BRIAN... I SPIT ON YOU.... SHIOR..... SOMEONE PLEASE BAN THIS LUNATIC ON THE LOOSE

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Kai! Afonja and failed marriages are like 5&6 lipsrsealed
YOU TALK LIKE A FAILED ENGINE

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
I pray they go extinct! cheesy

You are another UGLY WITHOUT BRAINS.... I pity your life. Tribalism has spoilt the little part of your brain that is functioning... is this about tribe or about the failure of the two parties? Are you trying to tell me now that there is no Igbo that marry a Yoruba man and they live happily? Have you ever leave that your region before and live in somewhere else in Nigeria ? Am sorry to break this news to you that there is infact a lot of Igbo and Yoruba marriage which last forever... but you just choose to be foolish and pray to God to erase a whole tribe because of your mumuzious tribalism? But if you die a miserable death tomorrow now people that didn't know what your last prayer to God was will be crying and mourning not knowing you've once prayed that God should erase millions of people because of your madness tribalism... change your ways before it too late for you ugly without brains
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by almarthins(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price backback

After using her and her fame u still shamelessly came to collect bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

Sister why u carry another person matter for like this ? When toto dike was enjoying churchills dick she inform u? When dem do marriage, dem send u invitation?

No be only Yoruba elders ah dey see for this shameless matter o. Even Igbo elders are shameless too.

Abeg make u go find ur Mr right and build ur home too. No rep dickeh o because if u do, grin u will be rejected in the market too. A word is enough for d wise oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Kellibae(f): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Seanjay:

AM VERY SORRY TO BREAK THIS TO YOU BUT YOU ARE AS STUPID AND SENSELESS AS YOUR POST AND I WONDER HOW YOU MANAGE TO GET A PHONE TO COMMENT ON HERE ON nairaland, CAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING UP THERE TO OFFER NAIRALAND THAN YOUR STUPID TRIBALISM POST, YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS THEY CALL UGLY WITHOUT BRIAN... I SPIT ON YOU.... SHIOR..... SOMEONE PLEASE BAN THIS LUNATIC ON THE LOOSE

See painment!!.. u can die as long as i care.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

See painment!!.. u can die as long as i care.

How can I die? Am not the one with turmoil of tribalism in my head you are and you should be careful death might come knocking on your door anytime but definitely not me... I live a free life with not discrimination or tribalism, you are the one with decayed brain with tribalism... Goodluck
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Kellibae(f): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Seanjay:

How can I die? Am not the one with turmoil of tribalism in my head you are and you should be careful death might come knocking on your door anytime but definitely not me... I live a free life with not discrimination or tribalism, you are the one with decayed brain with tribalism... Goodluck

Lol see pain.... becareful of bp. cheesy
U might die if u dnt cooL down.
Sorry oo.. lol.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
LaurelP:
But someone said she paid her brideprice herself. All these media noise women always put up to gather public pity.

Can't she pay her bride price? does it sound impossible?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Came:
I wonder why toto lied, she say na she pay her bride price... Na wa oooooo... Wetin church do toto really pain am, way make am bitter like that.... Hmmmmmmm!!!!

It's possible she did. She could easily give the money to churchill nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by belindar: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
But this lady said she paid her own bride price. Nigeria yeyebrities full of lies. This shows everything she said about Churchill was fabricated. Bitch
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

Lol see pain.... becareful of bp. cheesy
U might die if u dnt cooL down.
Sorry oo.. lol.

I laugh you in Jakarta.. I hope I don see a thread about a nairalander that run mad all in the name of tribalism.... Anyway run along
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Amakxy: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

There are some things not even death can change and thats FAMILY. Tonto's son is churchill. She cant do nothing about his surname
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by innobarca(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2017
A woman can only pay her bride price in Nigeria if her husband to be is not financially ok.
Churchill do not belong to that class .

So Tonto LIED.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Kellibae(f): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Seanjay:

I laugh you in Jakarta.. I hope I don see a thread about a nairalander that run mad all in the name of tribalism.... Anyway run along

E pele o. tongue.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seanjay(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Kellibae:

E pele o. tongue.

tongue cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Emary(f): 1:28am On Jun 28, 2017
You're right but my annoyance was that I strongly advised her against it but she refused to hear.
Collins10:
I feel so sorry for your friend...

But that part where you said you no see the money again is not neccessary na. I mean it is of total irrelevance to the credence of your story.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by goldedprince: 1:37am On Jun 28, 2017
must you make this public? i swear if any idiot do this one to any of my female relatives, him own don finish
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:26am On Jun 28, 2017
WITH WHAT TONTO & CHURCHILL HAVE JUST DONE . . . .
THEY WILL EVENTUALLY SETTLE & REMARRY . . .

SOON
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by 9cbaby(f): 2:29am On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

use your brain
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by taylor88(m): 3:22am On Jun 28, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahah grin

Igbo man go just give her one resounding slap , her brain go reset wella and she go calm down with her lies , and think before spewing trash.
Smhhhh.

I hate liars , I swear down!
cheesy

ur very beautiful

be my friend
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by mastar111: 3:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Shebi d hoelosho said she paid her own Bridge price?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by patola080(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Aunty u a fool so if d guy is ur brother u will want him to still b in dat useless marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by patola080(m): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2017
U can now c dat women can lie more than men ,toto build dis marriage on lies so d eyes of d man don open

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out / Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.