Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics (63620 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Olasco93:
This is disgraceful, it is shameful, lucubrious, demeaning and an act of oddorrifferrous-saga... They are disgrace to all Church-Alters...
What has church got to do with bride price? Is there even church wedding in the Bible? SMH
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
adadioranmah:
So she didn't pay the dowry herself after all... Na wa ooo
she tolded us lies

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Quinn22(f): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kai! Afonja and failed marriages are like 5&6 lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Kellibae(f): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride pric
my advice to toto dike is that he should change that his son name to dike
stupid elders with no shame

My dear i tire for them.
Anyone marryin yoruba is making a big mistakr.

TUFIAKWA!!.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by flourishing247: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
I thought that shameless hoe said that she paid her bride price by herself?
Nna ehn, you just se reason like crocodile sometimes. It's possible she gave him d money. Some women foot their wedding bills.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by validman7(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
Toto pls avoid those agent of darkness
are u sure u are alright?
ur comments on this thread stinks...
pls, as an Igbo activist, u should comment reasonably...Igbo amaka, ka anyi were ofu obi!

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Eluwilussit(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
mansmith:
Its not possible to refund them, because she has not remarried. Its a tradition, you get back your bride price only when she remarries. And usually the pride price is a very small amount. May not be up to 10k.

10k too much sef. It is usually less than 100 bucks. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Eluwilussit(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

What a shameless tribe they are.

Easy sister. Marriages fail in every society and tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Boys Tonto is now back and available in the market again. Olosho continues

This man is wicked o, after all the numerous foks and different styles that Tonto gaved him him went back to collect the bride price. Tonto lost her pu^ssy and marriage
hahahahahahahahahaha very painful my brother, very painful. I just hop she won't go mad and kill the little boy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by cole265(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Toto Don sufar
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by oshe11: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
U wickedt....

Wat shall it profit a man if he gets his fellow man banned from nairaland wen he sees odas do same crime bt turned a blind eye cos dey r one
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Kellibae(f): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Easy sister. Marriages fail in every society and tribe.

Yes but its more in yorubaland which u and i know very well...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by raystanley(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
dacblogger:
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin
she must have given it to him to pay it...or something...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by linearity: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Came:
I wonder why toto lied, she say na she pay her bride price... Na wa oooooo... Wetin church do toto really pain am, way make am bitter like that.... Hmmmmmmm!!!!

I doubt you are not a Nigerian and foreign to Nigeria customs & culture.

When she said she paid her bride price herself and if it were true, those who understands Nigerian culture will get it that she CANNOT paid her bride price directly, but can prove the funds for the bride price to the husband, who then will pay it. Many ladies have done this, but it should be discouraged, it shows desperation.

Though am still on the fence about her paying her bride price, this refund does not make one disbelieve or believe her more. My take away here is that, this is a publicity stunt by Churchill to shame her and might lay more credence to her story.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by akinszz: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
obontami:

You all can rot in hell for all I care. Bunch of useless bastards!
your case pass be careful... you need help..

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
flourishing247:

Nna ehn, you just se reason like crocodile sometimes. It's possible she gave him d money. Some women foot their wedding bills.
she gave him the money? And they went to collect it back.. Kai, wat Ram is your brain using hahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by enemyofprogress: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tosinex:
hahahahahahahahahaha very painful my brother, very painful. I just hop she won't go mad and kill the little boy.
the father will collect the boy from her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Mcreloaded(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
The way marriages are ending in divorce its getting serious please my advice to fathers whose daughters are married don't spend the money paid on your daughters head in case there is need to refund it or better still don't charge much so that raising the money won't be difficult or better still copy the Benin's or ishan who charge N24 (twenty four naira only)

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Emodeee: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
quin22 check your mail.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ikp120(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin Busted! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by SonofDevil: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Kai! Afonja and failed marriages are like 5&6 lipsrsealed
namadi KANU warned us but we afonjas didn't listen, he told us 99.9 igbo girls re prostitues .
kunle thought he could change a nollwood marijuana smoking prostitue called tonto dike into a responsible woman only for her push her mother in law from stairs and break millions worth of home appliances .

Thank God we don collect our bride price back tonto dike can continue smoking Indian hemp and her prostitution businessgrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike

stupid elders with no shame
whats wrong with this one this girl should be ban as quick as possible. I dont know if u leave all your life for tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by lastmessenger: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by aBbiie25(f): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Churchill don vex gan ni...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by SonofDevil: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

can you list 3 Igbo female celebrities that has been able to keep their marriage more than 18yrsgrin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ab11baddo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

What a shameless tribe they are.
Missy.... came across lots of ur hateful speeches on NL.... it's quite sad my Gf is igbo and she doesn't behave like u lots here... I would have made a very hasty generalization on the kind of women from your tribe.... if u won't allow hate to take d better of you... U may end up dying miserably

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Emary(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
All of you saying Tonto lied about the bride price are not insiders to the matter. I have a friend who borrowed money from me in 2010 to go get married. Till today, I no see shishi. Of course, she gave the guy the money to present since she was heavily pregnant and felt she needed to cover her shame at the time. He also beat after she delivered and kept defrauding her. She lost a very stable job because of him.

I'm not defending Tonto though because she actually went too far by insulting the man and his mother online like that.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by LoveJesus87(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Both families should rot in hell for all we care.
Nigerians are still angry at our president sending a voice note to us in Hausa. undecided
Don't mind them. Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Tman104(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
fkpboss:
Ehya... cry Celebrity's marriage is as weak as buhari
why are u so disrespectful like this ...haha
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Eluwilussit(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

We don't have national statistics on that. So any assumption will be erroneous. But i feel u. wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by SonofDevil: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
linearity:

I doubt you are not a Nigerian and foreign to Nigeria customs & culture.

When she said she paid her bride price herself and if it were true, those who understands Nigerian culture will get it that she CANNOT paid her bride price directly, but can prove the funds for the bride price to the husband, who then will pay it. Many ladies have done this, but it should be discouraged, it shows desperation.

Though am still on the fence about her paying her bride price, this refund does not make one disbelieve or believe her more. My take away here is that, this is a publicity stunt by Churchill to shame her and might lay more credence to her story.
you still waiting for tonto dike to cook up her stories when it is obvious chur chill paid her bride price.
You can grow old sitting on the fencegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out / Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.