Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics (63623 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Btruth: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Too much of celebrities thing. There's nothing like living a quiet and peaceful life jejely jare.

cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by harizonal123(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
My fear now is the baby. Hope this yeye tonto of a girl will not harm the innocent baby out of annoyance. Cos drama queens are capable of anything. May God help small churchill

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by CHAVINCI: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike

stupid elders with no shame
tonto dike claimed she paid her own bride price wich is a slap and insult to d face of d churchills,dese are d kinds of slay queens u get married to,break up wit,collect back ur bride price,and if possible wedding expenses

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ephi123(f): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
And they took pictures at this refund ceremony? Almost like it's an award ceremony. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Lin2o(f): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price back

yea in Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

mumu

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Quinn22(f): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yea he thought he could change tonto by giving her heavy blows every morning. What an uncivilised barbaric man. Thank God Kanu advices the igbos to stay away from that animalistic uncivilised tribe. Please stay away from us!!! Your moniker says it all about the afonja tribe cool
SonofDevil:
namadi KANU warned us but we afonjas didn't listen, he told us 99.9 igbo girls re prostitues .
kunle thought he could change a nollwood marijuana smoking prostitue called tonto dike into a responsible woman only for her push her mother in law from stairs and break millions worth of home appliances .

Thank God we don collect our bride price back tonto dike can continue smoking Indian hemp and her prostitution businessgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Adamadam: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Disgraceful.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Riduane: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
dacblogger:
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin

You can see that tonto duke is a mentally derailed olosho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
if this is true then who takes their son?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

Is 'Rumuokwuta' a Yoruba town? According to the Rumuokwuta community's customs, bride price was to be refunded. And Churchill's family accepted the invitation. You didn't even read the letter, tribalism has eaten deep into your head.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by shekauvsbuhari: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tonto is a liar. She claimed she paid her bride price herself. Why are they returning it if she paid it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Quinn22(f): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
I pray they go extinct! cheesy
Kellibae:

What a shameless tribe they are.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by dedunji: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings
People like you will end up like tonto ,you can't even respect tradition

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by AngelicBeing: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dayuum, ok oo, they can both move on, not a big deal jare
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by SonofDevil: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Emary:
All of you saying Tonto lied about the bride price are not insiders to the matter. I have a friend who borrowed money from me in 2010 to go get married. Till today, I no see shishi. Of course, she gave the guy the money to present since she was heavily pregnant and felt she needed to cover her shame at the time. He also beat after she delivered and kept defrauding her. She lost a very stable job because of him.

I'm not defending Tonto though because she actually went too far by insulting the man and his mother online like that.
tonto is a liar trying to pull his husband down at all cost. Her antecedents proves that she can lie to gain public sympathy.
We watch Ghana police officer reading out her crime records in Ghana.
After fighting and making mockery some nollywood actress marriage karma has caught up with her.
The likes of mercy Johnson she was mocking her daughter today have their marriage still standing strong.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
what a shame.......aiyaaaaaaah women don't know what a they have, men don't know what they want
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by superpauL(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
When I saw the photo and handshake,
I thought Man Utd had signed another player grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by sisisioge: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
O ma ga o...may God gift us peaceful people as spouses. What couldn't they address that lead to this? It is well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by balosunky(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

No they didn't come to collect their bride price but to show the world how stupid ppl like you are when lying about paying their bride price. Do Churchill's parents look hungry to you? idiot with no home training

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by emynike2001(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmmmm....

celebrities and break ups

Are like 5 & 6
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

accord a lil respect for d Afonjas pls
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by bcashy: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Why don't you keep ur foolishness to yourself now...did you read that part of the letter that says "" as custom demands""....... I will advice you go change the name of the boy for her......just look at urself...is this all ur fucking brain can actually give as an advise? No wonder you are still under ur mummy's skirt waiting for Mr right.....e de come!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by WachsComedy: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Celebrity marriage in Nigeria is so bad Ego ego has always been the problem here..
Tonto...continue reading
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by nkemjacob2(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tonto has neva be ripped for marriage she is still a baby

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Adeevah(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
To slap tonto dey hungry me!

But na tonto's toto suffer pax
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
This brings me to this logical conclusion; "Dating brings the best, marriage brings the rest"

Tonto you see your life... cry

Marriage is real not make believe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by MARYchiells(f): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Most of us might not be fans of this lady(especially me) but there could be something truthful in her version of the story. When we dislike a person we shouldn't allow that to affect our judgment in the circumstances facing such a person.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by clive2u(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
This toto dick sori tonto dike matter af taya pesin o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by SonofDevil: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Yea he thought he could change tonto by giving her heavy blows every morning. What an uncivilised barbaric man. Thank God Kanu advices the igbos to stay away from that animalistic uncivilised tribe. Please stay away from us!!! Your moniker says it all about the afonja tribe cool
ok when is namadi KANU coming with costal buses to pack your yanmiri sisters with yam legs and hairy chest doing prostitution in every nook and cranny of yorubaland.
They open their legs for dirty stinking aboki-s who bathe once in two weeks for as low as 300 naira.
People like bricklayers , shoe makers ,agberos patronise their dirty stinking publuc toilets.
In every 6 girls standing in a brothel in yorubaland 4 re igbos out of the 4 , 2 re from IMO state and the remaining from other statesgrin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by DoktorEazi: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
every Evil housewife.....Holy ghooostss fire!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by nanaski: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out / Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.