Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics (63683 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Edusouls(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
hahahah you are joking, igbo culture too tight and sacred for any igbo man to marry an untaimed yoruba slay mama. even igbo girls are finding it hard to keep up to the rules, talkless of a yoruba girl....
TurboBuilder:
May be she would consider marrying an igbo man this time around... *Just saying*
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Praktikals(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
fkpboss:
Ehya... cry Celebrity's marriage is as weak as buhari
some Celebrity marriage are as empty as your skull.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by henrimoto(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price backback

After using her and her fame u still shamelessly came to collect bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

stupid elders with no shame
You know nothing about tradition! Dont be naive!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by feeloscar(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
God yoruba elders are shameless ....u mean they came to collect their bride price

WAS it not both of them dat enjoyed the one year nonsense marriage ?......why will they shamelessly want there bride price backback

After using her and her fame u still shamelessly came to collect bride price back

yea we Nigerians will only blame the women why the men walk free.....nonsense human beings

my advice to Toto dike is that he should change that his son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

Shhh, Aunty why are you ranting more than the affected?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Freeman59: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
dacblogger:
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin

Honestly I'm thinking the same thing too

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Edusouls(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
chai women don finally finish like pot of soup, shaame to tonto dikeh, see the life women of nowadays lead is a very abstract way of living that has 85% rate of leading them to disastrous ending..the worse thing that happened to modern woman was adopting the practice of feminism, not knowing it is a package from the depths of hell...may God help these species for they are totally lost....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Ademoore07(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
But, how much is the bride price? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by bumi10(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
better for everybody
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Seunpaul01(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Kai! Afonja and failed marriages are like 5&6 lipsrsealed

You are very wrong. It doesn't seem you are in this country atall.
All the good, blissful, long and lasting celebrities marriage in Nigeria are from the Yorubas.
Omosexy marriage
Joke Silva marriage
Mercy Johnson marriage
Funke Akindele marriage
Kunle Afolayan marriage
TWO marriage
Most Yoruba actors and actress marriage
Look at the ones that just reconciled
9ice marriage
Tiwa savage marriage.

Those are the ones I could remember now.
I can say Tonto is the major problem in this marriage, all her actions after the break up tell it all. So don't use one to judge all. It is very immature of you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by jlauren2006: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

U re the most senseless biafran after kanu ur president. tell Toto to change the boy,s name to totoamaka. Foolish

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Adiwana: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
SonofDevil:
you still waiting for tonto dike to cook up her stories when it is obvious chur chill paid her bride price.
You can grow old sitting on the fencegrin
Oga,stop displaying ignorance if you dont know how things work.Women pay their own bride prices in Nigeria.Women give their man the necessary funds for paying the bride price.Its the man that presents the money to the family as the case maybe.If such is to paid back,the family recognises the man as the person who paid the money and as such,the money is then paid back to the man.Its just common sense
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Afritop(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

As a woman do you think men are stupid. Stop putting tribal issues when it comes to marriage

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by SonofDevil: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Adiwana:

Oga,stop displaying ignorance if you dont know how things work.Women pay their own bride prices in Nigeria.Women give their man the necessary funds for paying the bride price.Its the man that presents the money to the family as the case maybe.If such is to paid back,the family recognises the man as the person who paid the money and as such,the money is then paid back to the man.Its just common sense
you might be talking from experience is either ur mum pay for ur dad or your wife pay for you.grin

But I can confirm to you that my 3 sisters never spend a dime on anything concerning their bride pricegrin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
dacblogger:
How come??,I thought tonto dike said she paid her bride price? grin
Churchill should return the money back to her na grin

No mind the nut case tonto, she can lie for Africa.

What a waste of womanhood.

Churchill should thank God , she has gone for good with her craze.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Tinyemeka(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
TurboBuilder:
May be she would consider marrying an igbo man this time around... *Just saying*

Who'll want to marry her? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
TurboBuilder:

Hahahahahahahah grin

Igbo man go just give her one resounding slap , her brain go reset wella and she go calm down with her lies , and think before spewing trash.
Smhhhh.

I hate liars , I swear down!
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Tobium1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
A few days ago, Tonto Dike said she paid her own bride-price, but last weekend, Churchill's family went to have their refund of bride-price from her family Lol.

#CelebrityMarriageWahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by wristbangle: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
mamato:
Afonja men no d last for marriage. Church hill warming up for his third marriage. isoriit.

I would have insult you but for the fact that you are a mother, I will refrain my tongue but still tribalism has destroyed your brain cells ma.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by sainty2k3(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tosinex:
she gave him the money? And they went to collect it back.. Kai, wat Ram is your brain using hahahahahahahahahaha
Bride price is usually small money, you mean same Churchill buying her the fine car and other gifts she display on social media can't afford the amount of money they wrapped in the pics above.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Emmyspecial01: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

my advice to Toto dike is that she should change that his her son's name to Dike....to hell with the fuccking marraige

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Collins10(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tosinex:
she gave him the money? And they went to collect it back.. Kai, wat Ram is your brain using hahahahahahahahahaha
Oga, think well na. The guy you are asking the Ram his brain is using has a point! Look at it this way: What If Tonto transferred the money secretly to Churchill's bank account or if she gave the money to him in the bedroom when they were alone, and Churchill in turn handed the money over to his people to pay You think his people will not return for the brideprice? As far as they are concerned, Churchill paid it. And its not even like Tonto has a proof to show that she paid it!

Its simple logic na!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

No wonder,u're still using small pikin sense

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Collins10(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Emary:
All of you saying Tonto lied about the bride price are not insiders to the matter. I have a friend who borrowed money from me in 2010 to go get married. Till today, I no see shishi. Of course, she gave the guy the money to present since she was heavily pregnant and felt she needed to cover her shame at the time. He also beat after she delivered and kept defrauding her. She lost a very stable job because of him.

I'm not defending Tonto though because she actually went too far by insulting the man and his mother online like that.
I feel so sorry for your friend...

But that part where you said you no see the money again is not neccessary na. I mean it is of total irrelevance to the credence of your story.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Bionic07: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why bother relying the baboon?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Bionic07: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
You forgot to mention Tunde & Wummi Obe
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Quinn22(f): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Then afonjas should leave the igbos alone and marry themselves since their marriage is so blissful undecided
Seunpaul01:

You are very wrong. It doesn't seem you are in this country atall.
All the good, blissful, long and lasting celebrities marriage in Nigeria are from the Yorubas.
Omosexy marriage
Joke Silva marriage
Mercy Johnson marriage
Funke Akindele marriage
Kunle Afolayan marriage
TWO marriage
Most Yoruba actors and actress marriage
Look at the ones that just reconciled
9ice marriage
Tiwa savage marriage.

Those are the ones I could remember now.
I can say Tonto is the major problem in this marriage, all her actions after the break up tell it all. So don't use one to judge all. It is very immature of you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by uglodoh(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Collecting the bride by churchill's family is an indication that the marriage is dissolved. The family of the man has no business with that of the woman.
secondly both Churchill and Tonto are free from each other.

I hope with this, the two will stop the display of childish's behaviour on social media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by dayowunmi(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
So, Tonto said she paid her dowry, what a liar! She said Churchill is broke, yet you claimed he beat you at his house in Ghana! How can a broke man have a registered company in Nigeria and still have a house in Ghana? The next thing I expect from Tonto is for her to say, Churchill sperm is weak and she had to top it up with sperm from someone else. I wish the man that will marry this Tonto Goodluck.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by holluphemydavid(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tonto such a pathetic lier.... I pity who else will marry her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by Raincolour(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

My dear i tire for them.
Anyone marryin yoruba is making a big mistakr.

TUFIAKWA!!.
You are terribly tribalistic and it stinks. Only local people think like you. Shior.
Pls go back and dwell in your village so you won't interact and benefit from other tribes. You think wealthy people who impact their society keep only friends from their tribe?! Bush woman.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by ernieboy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Adiwana:

"women pay their own bride prices in Nigeria?" which planet are u from, because I don't know of any Nigerian culture where dat is practised.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics by mavinc4u(f): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

Madam is igbo tradition. The bride price must be returned if the marriage has been void so the woman can remarry without issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.