Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) (1038 Views)

Vacancy closed / To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo / To Hell With All African Sisters. All Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by IamAirforce1: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why is it so difficult for Nigerian girls to trust their boy friend?

Yesterday I sent a Sallah shout out to my Muslim Ex (pic below) and after she replied immediately, I dropped my phone and went to sort myself out.
Before I could get back, my new bae already gone through my phone and saw the messages I had with my Ex.. Olboy, she's been nagging since yesterday.

She's been crying and acting like a college kid..
But I'm not the type who sits down and pet woman all day like a jobless dummy so I'm done.

The message isn't something with all the drama she been giving me like she caught me red handed banging my Ex crazy..
So I'm done.

Fucklove.
I'm back to money changing.

My mates dey buy house for Banana Island.
No be love give them the money.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by IamAirforce1: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by softiebae: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
angry
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by vanida6: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
mtcheeeeew undecided
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by enedoboy(f): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
bros u no dey tire... just releasing ur stupidity like seasonal movies.

9 Likes

Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by delishpot: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hian!!!!!!!. If na your babe send that kind message how you go feel?

You no even just say Happy sallah Halima may your days be filled fith joy and end it there o...You want even put her for trouble sef say you want to see her again. Why you just want spoil show for her like this na? If you as a guy see this kain text for your babe phone you go happy?

That your ex na suspect. She sef dey do undegee with you. She for tell you off straight since you no sabi control your self.

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by Papiikush: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Like seriously?
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by NairalandCS(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
This guy again ?

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by Cholls(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
my brothers and sisters no comment.
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by solbinho: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Keep it up bro.
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by IamAirforce1: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na so e be o
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by IamAirforce1: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
vanida6:
mtcheeeeew undecided
I don't have your time, kid
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by vanida6: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I don't have your time, kid
puberty,,,,,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by Nutase: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Abeg start your reality show since you like putting out your relationships in public.
Lemme suggest some names for you. "Keeping up with airforce1" or "Hustling the iamairforce1 way". Abeg choose one.

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by PowerofODIN: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
enedoboy:
this one pass seasonal movie na tv show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by IamAirforce1: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
vanida6:
puberty,,,,,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
see dis Kid talking of puberty

Don't let you big asss deceive you
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
enedoboy:
grin
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Okay!

Next!!!!angry
Re: To Hell With Love, I'm Back To Money Chase (see Reasons) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters no comment.

The guy mata tire everybody I swear. How foolish can someone be!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Gf Visiting Nigeria For The First Time? / Girls Nd T.fare Syndrom / Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.