Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List (1036 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Riwo11(f): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
1. They keep saying, “I’ll think about it”
And he’ll keep waiting on “pins and needles” If it’s more than two months, guy please, think about your initial decision and rescind it. Look elsewhere.
2. They ask you; “Can’t we just remain friends?”
Don’t you get it, if I wanted to be just friends, will I be asking you out?
3. They wake up one morning and start acting all nice.
Are you an actress? I believe this is just to keep you hopes up and high. Perhaps, she has a need in two days time. She is nice by remembering you on Saturday and Sunday and GBAM, Monday, she needs 5k from you and she’ll pay back. Iffa hear! Stale Pattern!
4. They try to tease you a little by visiting you but standing outside
or sitting afar.
Don’t let your mind wander so far, if you actually wanna settle down with a lady and after telling her, she puts up this sign. It’s significant: she doesn’t accept you…yet. She isn’t forming, she is still “weighing” you.
5. Walking with them, they try not to hold hands and sometimes they walk faster than you.
I always take pity on guys who try so hard in pleasing some ‘conscience-less’ ladies. From the way she walks ahead of him, you’ll just be laughing. She has more than four and she still wants him to buy her suya every evening, take her eateries on weekends, get her
gifts occasionally… I mean, you’re not even in her TOP-10 list sef…Haba! Have witches in your Father’s house borrowed your brain for practicals?
6. They say they can’t date you but they show almost all the signs
of a girl who’s into a guy.
Singing: “I have decided NOT to take any girl serious who has
ALREADY told me she is in a SERIOUS relationship.” If she is giving “green lights” and her words are spewing “red lights”, then she is not sure. Leave her! Simple!
7. They Discuss Every Other Topic With Him Except On “Relationship/Love”.
You’ll even think she is so innocent and doesn’t want to settle down any time soon. It’s just that you are still on her “Waiting List.” She’s still checking you up, so to speak. Until you see her around some other guys and her disposition, then you’ll believe.
In conclusion; while I totally kick against being on a “Waiting List” for so long, I also want to advise our ladies, The grass is not always greener on the other side.
The ones around you now, choose one among them, especially when age is not on your squad. When you start getting close to 28 and your palms and hands are not so soft again and there is just something about your eyes that tells you’re a bit advanced and thus no longer
interested in “casual relationship”, and the young and playful begins to turn away in “disappointment”, it might turn unnecessarily spiritual then.
Do you agree with this ?
CLICK BELOW TO READ.....
How to Seduce Your Boss! And Make Her Sleep With You - With Office Seduction Tricks....

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/how-to-seduce-your-boss-and-make-her.html

2 Likes

Re: Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by colossus91(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
hahahahahahah
Re: Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Kimcutie: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2017
I hate it, when we guys take girls serious, imagine Top 10 list/waiting list undecided while is not my biz sha, different folks for the different guys
Re: Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2017
"You are a nice guy, I like you" that is when they want to make you the CEO of friendzone.

3 Likes

Re: Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Kimcutie: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sabrina18:
"You are a nice guy, I like you" that is when they want to make you the CEO of friendzone.
Seconded... It's like you are one of those numerous friendzoners
Re: Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kimcutie:
Yes na, maybe just maybe they will leave friend one when am single.
Re: Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kimcutie:
Yes na, maybe just maybe they will leave friendzone when am single cos I don't double date or triple date, so I have to keep them in friend zone.
Re: Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Kimcutie: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sabrina18:
Yes na, maybe just maybe they will leave friendzone when am single cos I don't double date or triple date, so I have to keep them in friend zone.
Is you the op is talking about undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Impregnated His Sister-in-law sees That Another Man Impregnated His wife / Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! / A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.