Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51198 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
GossipHeart:

The craziest thing I've ever done for love is acting and behaving like I'm actually in love

I'm not stupid enough to do foolish stuff because of love

Women are naturally dumb and they don't even know what they want, i wouldn't waste my precious time on women

I will kill myself if i fall in love with any girl or spend money or gift on any girl
It's good, so that when you die tomorrow you will know why..... Iranu
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Guys are so nice... The good ones made sacrifices, it really mean you were in love.you can never be broke

For those selfish ones that never made sacrifices, evaluate your life.... You are just a selfish person by nature.

God bless my ex boyfriend because he made sacrifices more than I made for him.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by trojan84(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Teeminjin:
Facebook maybe.
yea
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by kehinde1365(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2017
reminiscing:
Guys are so nice... The good ones made sacrifices, it really mean you were in love.you can never be broke

For those selfish ones that never made sacrifices, evaluate your life.... You are just a selfish person by nature.

Sacrifices like he died for u on the cross of calvary grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2017
kehinde1365:

Sacrifices like he died for u on the cross of calvary grin
Lol...... He didnt
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Hmmmmm Well that's true though.

wink

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Teeminjin:

we can talk here too. it's okay.
Ok but not cool!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2017
kelvinrhs:
Ok but not cool!
what's your facebook?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
joff2:

Huh? Im confused! Homophobia is the fear of" homosexuality" what does that have to do with anything?

Haven't really done much but I once work up 3:51Am to text her How I felt about her, she loved it when she saw the next morning. Wish I could say it all ended well cry

Do I look like a gay?

Why are you quoting love text to me?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by GossipHeart(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
reminiscing:

It's good, so that when you die tomorrow you will know why..... Iranu

But you still don't know what killed your father
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
GossipHeart:

But you still don't know what killed your father
It's like life is doing you, Aye sé é!

Mannerless beast
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by GossipHeart(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
reminiscing:

It's like life is doing you, Aye sé é!

Mannerless beast

Mannerless beast ?? That's what your mother called me yesterday when i was plowing her stinky pusssy

Retardéd daughter of a gay dad
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by kehinde1365(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
reminiscing:

Lol...... He didnt
If he truly sacrificed alot for u, why did u now leave him...??
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Teeminjin:

what's your facebook?
Not on facebook lol! Facebook have a thing against me and I have been kicked out of fb.
I guess u gave me my chance lol!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 06, 2017
GossipHeart:

Mannerless beast ?? That's what your mother called me yesterday when i was plowing her stinky pusssy

Retardéd daughter of a gay dad
Thank goodness you've just confirmed you are mentally imbalanced. My mum is in Nigeria and my Dad is super normal.
I wish you will be taken to a rehab, I hope seun osewa do that soon
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by GossipHeart(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2017
reminiscing:

Thank goodness you've just confirmed you are mentally imbalanced. My mum is in Nigeria and my Dad is super normal.
I wish you will be taken to a rehab, I hope seun osewa do that soon

Your mother is in Nigeria ?? Doing what ?? Sucking everything suckable

Who gives a fucck where your mum is ??

Your dad is normal ?? I see you have low mentality, can't you read the handwriting on the wall ?? Why does he travel often ?? To go suck his boyfriend's dick

Zombie
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2017
holatin:
me old kee, I be new untouched and unpacked ooo
yeah it obvious, I heard that on radio this morning.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Well,ave neva been inlove undecidedWell,ave neva been inlove
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by holatin(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Apexcutie:
yeah it obvious, I heard that on radio this morning.
hahahahaha don't worry. its gonna be screen played in your dream tonite
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Dandiaz72(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2017
lol... back then in sec school, she wasn't around, i did her assignment ignoring mine.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
tylesh:
Love is overrated.
Love is sweet
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ebosman: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Irony. It means he loved you more than you loved him.
reminiscing:

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Hadeehart101:

I agree. But that was then, not anymore...
I guess you're Married now because I believe there's no sacrifice that is a waste if it's True and Sincere Love/Relationship.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Yhemit(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
things we do for love sha.....
I need to travel from (4 hours journey) inner OYO state to Osun state to see her alone. sleeping inside lecture room for the whole time.

we're still strong and happy
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by dingbang(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ihatelove:
love is a waste of time, emotions and energy.
people don't understand what love is. That's why they keep getting heartbroken..
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Prettyenit18(f): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2017
grin you are afraid of love, don't worry it would still catch you, and remember you don't choose who you fall in Luv with.
GossipHeart:

The craziest thing I've ever done for love is acting and behaving like I'm actually in love

I'm not stupid enough to do foolish stuff because of love

Women are naturally dumb and they don't even know what they want, i wouldn't waste my precious time on women

I will kill myself if i fall in love with any girl or spend money or gift on any girl
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by NnamdiN: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Love doesn't exist wink
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by vanvick247(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Gerrard59:
Cooked boiled yam and stew with assorted. Went to her hostel and gave her the meal.

Never again!!

Lolzzzz. Chief chef I can relate.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by vanvick247(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.

The baba when do this your ex jazz for her too tight joor.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by nuelsam: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
stunt89:
Selling my laptop and using the money to buy 2teddy bear for my girlfriend
now this is crazy
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by liloafy(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.