Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill (54293 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by kazzygodwin59(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nothing wey person no go see! What kind of mad girls do we have these days bikonu angry
na so Ooo my brother
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Kowor(f): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
She's pained, really. Hers is reversed psychology, no woman can be happy that her marriage is dissolved, no matter how abusive it is. My opinion though. Correct me if am wrong.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by jhudit(f): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Churchill went through a lot obviously.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by rheether(f): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
We don cyber stalk this couple tire jhoor.. Pls how do one survive on 5000k per month cry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Crazy woman �
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
The dance is just a smoke-screen joor...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by agulion: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
this girl must be very foolish and stupid
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by ajebuter(f): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Am l the only one who thinks she is just fronting for camera but will cry rivers of blood in secret?

No matter how terrible the union was, it takes two to make or destroy a marriage..

Sorry Tonto and Lakunle...

Hope you learn from your blunders and right the wrong with your next spouses..

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by kennynelcon(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
E pain am o, forget.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Benekruku(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Now I can confirm that Tonto is very pained by the dissolution

She is just acting up...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by PastorandMentor(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mumu peoples

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by jhudit(f): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
ajebuter:
Am l the only one who thinks she is just fronting for camera but will cry rivers of blood in secret?

No matter how terrible the union was, it takes two to make or destroy a marriage..

Sorry Tonto and Lakunle...

Hope you learn from your blunders and right the wrong with your next spouses..
I don't think this lady is very okay. Don't be so sure she would cry...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by ngwaba(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pure madness. That's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Kobicove(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Churchill should be the one celebrating good riddance to bad rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by LoveJesus87(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nothing wey person no go see! What kind of mad girls do we have these days bikonu angry
Awon oloriburuku omo.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Kabvert(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Should i comment?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by PastorandMentor(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
You are correct
She is just acting up and wants people to read about her for like the next one month
She just want to trend even though she knows her time of being famous has expired. Here in Dublin, we don't know her.
Kowor:
She's pained, really. Hers is reversed psychology, no woman can be happy that her marriage is dissolved, no matter how abusive it is. My opinion though. Correct me if am wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by g8alumetal: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
celebrate!!!? I sense regret...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Came: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
I hope say dem don return the other woman bride price too... This man need to think oooooo, how many bride price he go return before he settle..... Men way sabi dey manage their mama and their wife well,because both are women, and women go be women... Hmmmmmm!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by ROBO1722: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
WHATEVER WE THINK ABOUT TONTO DIKEH MARRIAGE AND THAT OF HER COLLEAGUES………WHAT I THINK THEY NEEDED MORE FROM US IS PRAYERS

THE FIGHT IS AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS OF HIGH PLACES. ITS ABOVE THEIR CONTROLS

PLEASE HELP THEM WITH PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by hollywater: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yeligray:
You can't even keep your marriage... What a shame
Are you married? Have you tested it? If not, shut a Bleep!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by fuckboys: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now that she is free,
She should devote more time to brushing the insides of her teeth and her tongue properly.

Her saliva smells like a stagnated pond of dead fish
baba don come.back cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by geozone: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
bollocks!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by NaijaTechJuice(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
See this one wey suppose dey one angle dey think. undecided

I thought she claimed she paid her bride price grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by manikspears: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Celebration of failure, person wey suppose dey cry and roll for ground . she think say she still young?don't worry by the time cream stops doing it for you, your harlot will realize that companionship is good.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by SonofDevil: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
She is happy she can continue her prostitution business and weed smoking

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by najoke: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now that she is free,
She should devote more time to brushing the insides of her teeth and her tongue properly.

Her saliva smells like a stagnated pond of dead fish

Na wah o… I know we have 3d and 4k videos but being able to smell salivas by watching instagram videos…… .this one pass me grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by crunchyg: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
rheether:
We don cyber stalk this couple tire jhoor.. Pls how do one survive on 5000k per month cry
Baby if that is what you earn is very poor, I can pay you higher if you can work for me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by manikspears: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kowor:
You are extremely right, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Yeligray(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
hollywater:
Are you married? Have you tested it? If not, shut a Bleep!
u make marriage seem as if it's a very difficult stuff..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oh Please!

Just spare us some air bitch.

I knew this will be your final resort.

Why aren't you shouting "I gave him the money to pay the bride price again?"

Churchill cares less about your Pathetic ass... so continue reaping proceeds of a failed marriage and NGO ...

One day, your lies will make you hide your head in shame ...

Your Nemesis is cooking up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.