Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill (54292 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Pylony(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
And you'll see say this hag wey no sabi keep marriage aft one year get PLENTY *fools* wey dey call them selves her fans grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Climax11: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
feranmi400:
Following After Churchill's Family Take back Bride Price From Actress tonto Dikeh's Family.

Some minute ago Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh poseted a video on her IG celebrating the final dissolution of her marriage to Churchill.

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38cSPTbagsM

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/video-actress-tonto-dikeh-celebrates-the-final-dissolution-of-her-marriage-to-churchill/

Very childish who's badly hurt. Keep pretending. drama queen!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Kobicove(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Ealiserwest(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
PastorandMentor:
You are correct
She is just acting up and wants people to read about her for like the next one month
She just want to trend even though she knows her time of being famous has expired. Here in Dublin, we don't know her.

Lol.. We as in
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Yeligray(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
hollywater:
Are you married? Have you tested it? If not, shut a Bleep!
u make marriage look like a very difficult stuff, so tell me are you divorced?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Over here we advise our women not to marry an AFONJA man because they don't take marriage serious... Very common in the western part of Nigeria.. When I was in OGUN state most of the young men/ ladies are either divorced or have babies out of wedlock.

Good talk. All igbo women don't have babies out of wedlock, all igbo women don't get divorced and all igbo women are not prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by wristbangle: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
I think this lady is not mentally stable. Churchill is right afterall, she needs urgent help at psychiatric ward.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by GuntersChain(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
una sign pre nuptial agreement dis one way she dey rejoice like dis. If na yanky u don hammer be dat atleast 50 per cecent of him net worth go reach ur hand.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by jaytime(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
I don tire for this pipu...

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by memnon37(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
rheether:
We don cyber stalk this couple tire jhoor.. Pls how do one survive on 5000k per mofnth cry

do you really want to know or just joking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by wristbangle: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Over here we advise our women not to marry an AFONJA man because they don't take marriage serious... Very common in the western part of Nigeria.. When I was in OGUN state most of the young men/ ladies are either divorced or have babies out of wedlock.

Be careful with your tribal comment. Did oge okoye marry a yoruba man?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Yeligray(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
hollywater:
Are you married? Have you tested it? If not, shut a Bleep!
u make marriage seem like a very difficult union, so tell me are you divorced
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Fadiga24(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now that she is free,
She should devote more time to brushing the insides of her teeth and her tongue properly.

Her saliva smells like a stagnated pond of dead fish
NWAMAIKPE IS BACK!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by LinnyP17: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
We sell quality mary kay products at affordable prices(products from canada)
....Are u a talented make up artist,hair stylist,nail techician,facial and massage expert....we can connect u to lots of customers who need your services......contact me on 08134784931
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Sirhethat12(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:
How the hell do you return a brideprice you paid yourself? Isn't that double jeopardy?
Tonto ought to desist from weed before spewing trash in public.

when did she say she paid her bride price herself? na WA for una
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by bsideboii(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bullcrap
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by PREBuhari2019: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
When the dog escape from cage. Go and continue with your asewo work joor

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by memnon37(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
tonto dike needs more of our sympathy and prayers at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
She is happy to be back in her former club, the oloshos of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by omolizzy(f): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now that she is free,
She should devote more time to brushing the insides of her teeth and her tongue properly.

Her saliva smells like a stagnated pond of dead fish
Welcome back, I've really missed your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
This Churchill of a guy is not okay in the first place to have conceived the idea of marrying this gurl. He suppose to know that with this girl's antecedents, she would be repugnant to change.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by donogaga(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Without the right blend of character, beauty only constitutes a shallow experience.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Sirhethat12(f): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Where is the IDGAF president?

His attention is needed here.

We no send Tonto message..... Na she sabi..... If I were her, i ll be ashamed of myself

Ashamed? Churchill just had his second failed marriage, doesn't that mean something? But Tonto should be the one to be ashamed because she is a woman Abi?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

Why are women naturally dumb ??

When Tiwa Savage and T billz broke up because Tiwa Savage always cheats on him and wouldn't cook for her family, she was on TV granting interviews and crying like a baby donkey, did you hear anything from her ex husband ??

Now, Tonto Dike divorced her husband because she keeps having sex with any moving thing, her husband stayed off of social media and the public eye while her cheating and worthless wife dances on Instagram

Why are women naturally dumb ??

How did you know Tonto sleeps around? Did she sleep with you? What do gain by painting someone bad?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Ezionye(f): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Erm

I dint see or hear any referral to her bride price or marriage in dat short video o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by BuhariNaWah: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Ashamed? Churchill just had his second failed marriage, doesn't that mean something? But Tonto should be the one to be ashamed because she is a woman Abi?
Why then is she celebrating loudly?
Can't she quietly go home?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by rheether(f): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
crunchyg:

Baby if that is what you earn is very poor, I can pay you higher if you can work for me

I am sorry you can't.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Infinity0428(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
This girl is not normal.....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by wristbangle: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kowor:
She's pained, really. Hers is reversed psychology, no woman can be happy that her marriage is dissolved, no matter how abusive it is. My opinion though. Correct me if am wrong.

You are very correct. Believe me in few weeks time, the reversed psychology will start its effect.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by bsideboii(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sirhethat12:

when did she say she paid her bride price herself? na WA for una
Didn't you read that? .Me I did o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Pascal181: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
crocodile dance, hahaha if there's anything like that .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by lamalang(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Drugs is detrimental to health

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.