Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill (54290 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by hordmax: 2:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Waawu!! So, Tonto Dikeh too thinks Marriage is an Investment with exit plans, eh? LOL!
Oya, let's see who'd be the next Nigerian man to ring her again now. grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Prinszevor(m): 2:57am On Jun 28, 2017
iyamhmi eat bean tonton

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Rick9(m): 3:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Gosh ! I hate divorce
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by mastar111: 3:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Frustation don kill dis one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Dubem85: 3:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Does it call for celebration? I really don't get this!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by tonididdy(m): 4:00am On Jun 28, 2017
BroZuma:
Babe don hammer una dey talk trash...
hama werin....

this was a traditional divorce
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by ANGELLILLY(f): 4:21am On Jun 28, 2017
see yeye pikin oo,she don 4 get wen mrx, mrx d blast 4 social media?chai ntin wey person no go see 4 naija. Wait a minute how the hell the bride price she claim she paid by herself collected 4rm her family?some women eh,make una fear God abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by juman(m): 5:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Obviously she will need some extra coaching to be able to stay married, if she consider marriage again.

Aunty tonto, wishing you all the best.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by totorimi: 5:40am On Jun 28, 2017
She is now officially a 'tokunboh' no matter the jumping.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Kaybaba5(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Why are women naturally dumb ??

When Tiwa Savage and T billz broke up because Tiwa Savage always cheats on him and wouldn't cook for her family, she was on TV granting interviews and crying like a baby donkey, did you hear anything from her ex husband ??

Now, Tonto Dike divorced her husband because she keeps having sex with any moving thing, her husband stayed off of social media and the public eye while her cheating and worthless wife dances on Instagram

Why are women naturally dumb ??
Dont you think marriage is not for everybody ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Afritop(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Kowor:
She's pained, really. Hers is reversed psychology, no woman can be happy that her marriage is dissolved, no matter how abusive it is. My opinion though. Correct me if am wrong.

Is that how a normal person express her pain.
SO BY RELEASING A HAPPILY REJOICING VIDEO AND CIRCULATING IT ONLINE IS THE BEST WAY A WOMAN CAN EXPRESS HER PAIN
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by I888(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Over here we advise our women not to marry an AFONJA man because they don't take marriage serious... Very common in the western part of Nigeria.. When I was in OGUN state most of the young men/ ladies are either divorced or have babies out of wedlock.
mumu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by onelife97: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Jajayi:
... grin grin grin.. Was she dancing here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NlFTDxXMyQ
Just running mad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by codedthingzzzzz: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Na the rain of your shame you dey dance to
Jajayi:
... grin grin grin.. Was she dancing here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NlFTDxXMyQ
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by codedthingzzzzz: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Na the rain of her shame she dey dance to
ANGELLILLY:
see yeye pikin oo,she don 4 get wen mrx, mrx d blast 4 social media?chai ntin wey person no go see 4 naija. Wait a minute how the hell the bride price she claim she paid by herself collected 4rm her family?some women eh,make una fear God abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Mbolly(f): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Omg grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now that she is free,
She should devote more time to brushing the insides of her teeth and her tongue properly.

Her saliva smells like a stagnated pond of dead fish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by dacanv(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
This woman clearly has a b problem.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by autonomous22: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2017
ignis:
What will this woman tell her children if she eventually have one?

A fool @ 40 is a fool forever.

No wori, she never reach 40.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by dikeizu1(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Sorry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by durasome(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2017
ugly wild something, let me see who will mistakenly take you as a wife. yash you on even get,she doesn't even know when bad thing has happened to her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by babapressy(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Fake woman. Fake life style. And she said she fasted n prayed before the marriage. She is as confused as confusion itself
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
It's the little child I feel for... the danger of single parenting. Open it's POSTED not POSETED, thanks!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Elle277(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2017
God have Mercy!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Collyno82(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Yeligray:
You can't even keep your marriage... What a shame
was she married in the Ist place?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Sirhethat12(f): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2017
bsideboii:
Didn't you read that? .Me I did o.

read what? The screenshot that circulated recently? Was she the one who posted it herself? are you even sure that screenshot is True? someone somewhere who isn't Tonto circulated a chat and you all believed?

Now even if that chat is true, even if she truly paid her bride price herself, you think she would stand up on that day and pay it herself? of course she gave Churchill the money and he paid it in public! You people don't expect her to stand up on her traditional wedding to pay the money do you? you guys are just being sentimental with this issue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Sirhethat12(f): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
BuhariNaWah:

Why then is she celebrating loudly?
Can't she quietly go home?

If Churchill can go public about collecting back the bride price why can't she go public about her celebration? why? because she is Woman Abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by bsideboii(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Sirhethat12:

read what? The screenshot that circulated recently? Was she the one who posted it herself? are you even sure that screenshot is True? someone somewhere who isn't Tonto circulated a chat and you all believed?

Now even if that chat is true, even if she truly paid her bride price herself, you think she would stand up on that day and pay it herself? of course she gave Churchill the money and he paid it in public! You people don't expect her to stand up on her traditional wedding to pay the money do you? you guys are just being sentimental with this issue
Your tone here sound like you are related to Tonto.U need to chill abeg I really don't care whether she returned her brideprice or not after all when the going was good she was busy doing pepper dem,flaunting stuff allover the gram.Abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Sirhethat12(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2017
bsideboii:
Your tone here sound like you are related to Tonto.U need to chill abeg I really don't care whether she returned her brideprice or not after all when the going was good she was busy doing pepper dem,flaunting stuff allover the gram.Abeg

I am not in anyway related to her! but I hate it when you guys put all the blame on a lady as if making the marriage work is solely her responsibility. you sef Abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2017
onelife97:

Just running mad.

This is the effect of doing drugs. She is clearly psychotic.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by veteran1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
wickedest
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by darichlife: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Proverbs 11:22
Like a gold ring in a pig’s snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.

How can a woman be without discretion?

She can be irritating in speech or action. See Solomon’s descriptions of odious women above. She argues or nags. She has opinions without being asked. She is self-righteous, gets angry easily, is moody, or loves to second-guess others. She is petty, prudish, or political. She cannot calm down, sit still, or be quiet. She loves to meddle or needle. She reveals her spirit by spoiled body language.

This kind of women can never make a home or build one. And they find nothing wrong with this. We are now Civilized

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.