Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill (54283 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by crunchyg: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
rheether:

I am sorry you can't.
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by BuhariNaWah: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sirhethat12:

If Churchill can go public about collecting back the bride price why can't she go public about her celebration? why? because she is Woman Abi?
Madam! I can see you came all out for me.
Hope I am safe ma?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Sirhethat12(f): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Madam! I can see you came all out for me. Hope I am safe ma?
you are my brother, lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by SURElee(f): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ehiscotch:
How the hell do you return a brideprice you paid yourself? Isn't that double jeopardy?
Tonto ought to desist from weed before spewing trash in public.

Aswear! I was going to ask same. Question. She claims to have paid brideprice herself, now the man goes to collect it. How? Some things don't add up. Make we dey watch Tonto in 3D.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by BuhariNaWah: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sirhethat12:

you are my brother, lol

sigh of relief! Thanks sis!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by sunsewa16: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
After the reggae play the blues,just negodu,your deceiving urself,I shame for u.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ehiscotch:
How the hell do you return a brideprice you paid yourself? Isn't that double jeopardy?
Tonto ought to desist from weed before spewing trash in public.
I guess she 4got she said dat already, or she feels we are as stewpid as she is.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
ignis:
What will this woman tell her children if she eventually have one?

A fool @ 40 is a fool forever.
U mean she doesn't av a child already? Eehn eehn, I no knw o pls tell me chumchin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by KanwuliaExtra: 2:02am On Jun 30, 2017
So happy for you sis Tonto!
Your happiness is my happiness.
Sooooo GLAD you are free from the "disease spreading monster"! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Olukatako: 5:08am On Feb 05, 2019
I888:
mumu
l hail o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.