Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill (54291 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by ngolokante(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
So my question for this madam is that after all the mud-slinging on the internet, who does she really think will agree to marry her? ... With all the nasty things she has said about a man, his mother and his family, all the lies... That means it can be any other unfortunate fella...well am not God...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by adetayo234: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Over here we advise our women not to marry an AFONJA man because they don't take marriage serious... Very common in the western part of Nigeria.. When I was in OGUN state most of the young men/ ladies are either divorced or have babies out of wedlock.

You are blind fool. We've read on this platform about several igbo women that cheat on their husbands. Once more, you are a blind fool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Mbcastrol(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Marriage is more than just mere looks nd financial security, the moment u say "I DO" the devil comes with all his arsenal nd on a second thought marriage isn't meant for everybody....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by itamaga1: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oshi ati iranu po lowo dike sha..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by kaywhy09(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Eyah.... I feel for her. What a broken act. embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by noah24(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Toto... We all knw u dont belong to one man.......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Maximus85(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
feranmi400:
Following After Churchill's Family Take back Bride Price From Actress tonto Dikeh's Family.

Some minute ago Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh poseted a video on her IG celebrating the final dissolution of her marriage to Churchill.

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38cSPTbagsM

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/27/video-actress-tonto-dikeh-celebrates-the-final-dissolution-of-her-marriage-to-churchill/

You all can now see how crazy this girl is. What sense does this make?
Churchill should marry that HOT PA asap
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
crazy woman... after lying that she paid her bride-price.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by DrMuzungu(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who is Tonto D1ckeh?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
She didn't know me and i don't know her so it doesn't concern me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by GossipHeart(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ask your mother na, abi no be woman born you?

Can i ask your dick sucking father ??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by bolrew: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:
How the hell do you return a brideprice you paid yourself? Isn't that double jeopardy?
Tonto ought to desist from weed before spewing trash in public.
You are very correct, she needs special prayers

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by ndcide(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Before we go too far. Check the hypocrisy of Nigerians on tonto's issues. Check the responses.

www.nairaland.com/2810261/tonto-dikehs-husband-buys-jeep

AND THIS ONE.

www.nairaland.com/3418585/tonto-dikehshusband-buys-2017-lexus
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by larrybee2017(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
I don't get it? Where in this video did she say she was celebrating her divorce cause I could only hear a voice saying, come and help me o my sister is running mad or are bloggers running mad too?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by davidif: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
BoosBae:
Tonto is just crazy grin. Well, I rejoice with you.

But...

We all know you will cry yourself to sleep over this.

Girl, you already know it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by adabread: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have a video of police beating the hell out of one guy yesterday but I don't know how to upload it here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by iamdapsyj(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin
LesbianBoy:
Nothing wey person no go see! What kind of mad girls do we have these days bikonu angry

hahahaha grin
LesbianBoy:
Nothing wey person no go see! What kind of mad girls do we have these days bikonu angry

hahahaha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Nickymezor(f): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
I wonder who she thinks shez fooling undecided, wen we knw deep down... _ shez hurting. .. Tonto chic kip deceiving urself o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Duru009(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Slay queens n Slay mama everywhere !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

You're retardéd if you don't know Tonto doesn't fucck around
Stupid Troll gringringrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Oshiobrain(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by janefrancisca(f): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kowor:
She's pained, really. Hers is reversed psychology, no woman can be happy that her marriage is dissolved, matter how abusive it is. My opinion though. Correct me if am wrong.
My dear I beg to differ...nobody likes an abusive marriage....she may not be happy that she failed in her marriage... its very normal cos nobody wants to be a failure or be associated with failure. This is the main reason why people stay in abusive marriage, because of what people will say or how people will see them. They both contributed to the dissolution of their marriage...the dancing to me is a way of reassuring herself that d separation was the best option. Good for her, let's let her be....she has enough to deal wit already.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by kirchofff(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][url][/url]
tonysony59:
seriously grin

tonysony59:
seriously grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Lewandoski20(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
She's now free to go back to whoring... Malivelihood should watch his back grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by sshalom(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is rather silly and puerile!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Stallione(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mmili amaa efi n'anya....

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by mechanics(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2017
hmmmmm, celebrating failure, she should have made the marriage work, and it's against the will of God for one to divorce

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by haeyhins: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2017
If the story is true, then this answers it.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by hokafor(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2017
This compulsive liar, I wonder who you are deceiving.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by kelzgie: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Tonto Dikeh, here is a drink to that if it makes your day .

Lol..the cup no dey full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 28, 2017
GistFullGround:
Why do we ALWAYS blame the ladies, if things dont work out in a marriage?
Marriage is a two-way thing, it is what you put in you get!
That Churchill guy is a FRAUDSTER!!!!

Did he defraud you? You silly girls just open your dirty mouths to spew rubbish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Churchill made a grave mistake! You don't turn a LovePeddler into a housewife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.