Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Twist Of Life - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twist Of Life (105384 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist Of Life by hormobolanle: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jane1234f:
Yes,we want the balls
yes ooo we go fry am dry Kon use am drink Garri with COLD WATER chaiiiiiii Dat formula go make sense gan!
just chill let's get d balls first cos oil Don dy wey we go use fry amgrin

Emperor380 don't worry take ur time, aw is EmpressT doing?
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
hormobolanle:

yes ooo we go fry am dry Kon use am drink Garri with COLD WATER chaiiiiiii Dat formula go make sense gan!
just chill let's get d balls first cos oil Don dy wey we go use fry amgrin

Emperor380 don't worry take ur time, aw is EmpressT doing?
my wife the queen is doing great
Re: Twist Of Life by hormobolanle: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2017
hmmmmmm
were are my twins Whocarex n Adontcare Biko wen will u guys take after ur brother Emperor380 n bring home ur wives?me I want to c my grandchildren bfr I finish rocking dis life#even though I just startedwink
Queenitee u are not left out o, tell bobo to do it well I need grandchildren
in BTW bin long I last heard from yewandequeen
Re: Twist Of Life by Yewandequeen(f): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2017
hormobolanle:
hmmmmmm

Hey u there... Have been around but a lil under the weather sha.

Thanks for checking on Mon... Kisses... How are u doing?
Re: Twist Of Life by adontcare(f): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2017
hormobolanle:
hmmmmmm
were are my twins Whocarex n Adontcare Biko wen will u guys take after ur brother Emperor380 n bring home ur wives?me I want to c my grandchildren bfr I finish rocking dis life#even though I just startedwink
I have been spouse hunting but no luck. May be some one can help me out.
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
hormobolanle:
hmmmmmm
grandma dont worry ur great grandchild is on the way
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Cont'd

Jasper walked towards the shade provided by the garden and behind him was an angry looking guy who from his appearance, one could say he is a thug. They walked towards Mrs Nicolas who had been waiting for their arrival.

" What took you so long" Mrs Nicolas shouted at jasper immediately they reached where she was.
"Madame it wasn't easy getting someone qualified. I had to circulate almost the entire city before getting him " Jasper replied pointing at the huge guy that carried a horrible look.

"Are you sure he will be able to do the job ?" She asked.

"Madame, in the entire city, if there is anyone that can successfully carry out this task, then it is Cyrus" Jasper affirmed.

" Cyrus" She said walking around him to be sure he was good for the operation.
"This is a very delicate operation that must be carried without any mistake. You must be very smart so as to live no traces" She instructed.

"Madame I will do it no matter what. I have succeeded in operations more difficult " Cyrus assured.

"Here is the address where the target stays. Room 64 second floor. Killed both father and son and remember not to make any mistakes." She instructed.

Cyrus collected the paper and nodded his head.
" Madam in the next hour, mission will be accomplished." He said and made to live when Mrs Nicolas reminded him.
"No, mistakes. Your success in this mission will determine whether or not will you handle the next and most important one"
Cyrus nodded and left.

************ Edward had called Sharon announcing to her that he had something important he needed to tell her about. He had insisted on going to the house even though Sharon tried discouraging him because she didn't wanted to see another fight between her dad and Edward. After all her efforts, Edward won.

They day came and Edward prepared himself. He knew it wasn't going to be easy talking to Alex and convincing him that Khalifa was a fraudster but he was ready to try everything possible.

"Hello man" he had answered Hakeem's call.

"How are you" Hakeem enquired.

" Tensed i guess. Am on ma way to Sharon's place. " Edward said.

"Ok man be strong. Dont be afraid because you can do it" Hakeem encouraged.
They talked for some minutes and hung up.

Sharon and her parents sat at the deck of the mansion having some family talks. Its been long that they sat together since Sharon returned. They were still having fun when they heard noise at the gate and it seemed like Bone was involve.
Alex and his wife stood up and went towards the gate. Sharon followed suit knowing fully it could be Edward.

"Bone what is happening there ? Alex asked his gate man.

Bone was stilled engulfed in the argument that he didn't heard his Boss.
Alex walked closer and on getting close he recognised the figure arguing with the gateman.
" You again ? So after all the warning you still have the guts to show yourself in this house and even cause troubles. Ok wait for a minute" He said and dipped his hand to get his phone.

" Sir I am sorry if i cause any troubles but believe me, i didn't mean to. I have very vital information for you" Edward said.

"Mr Alex paused his hand in the pocket when he heard "vital information". " What vital information could come from a wretch like you ?." He mocked

" Dad please dont even start now. For Gods sake aren't you tired of quarrelling with each other ?" Sharon cut in.

" You can mock me all you want but please listen to what i have to say to you because it has to do with your possession, something you value more than your life" Edward fired.

Everybody was confused when they heard "possession" they were left eager to know what Edward had to say.

"My son please dont mind my husband. Just go on with what you have to say" Mrs Alex said in a tensed tone.

"Its about Khalifa Kroos" Edward said.

" Yes what about him ?"

"I have a friend who is very close to the Kroos' family and from the little i have heard about the family, there is no such name as Khalifa in the whole of the family. On the contrary, Chief Kroos has only two children. I didn't ...."

Edward didn't finished explaining before Mr Alex interrupted.
"hahaha cock and bull story. Why are you this jealous ? So because Khalifa is a better man than you and has an edge over you when it comes to Sharon, you decide to cook such stupid story. Please leave my house now"

"Alex please allow him finish. There is truth in his words" Mrs Nicolas said.

"I knew it will be difficult to believe me but i had to try convincing you so that i will know that i tried and failed." Edward said.

"How did you get this information ?" Mr Alex asked.

"From my friend, a close acquaintance to the Kroos' family" Edward answered.

"No go back and tell that your friend that he is a liar and should go cook some lies better than this because this is too:..."

"Alex didn't concluded his statement when a voice from the gate interrupted him.
"I am not a liar"
Edward was very shocked to see Hakeem.

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Dessydemmy: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
haaaa!!! se gobe
Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
emperor awayu dis beautiful Friday, oya take flight tickets to sun city or wonderland for u and empressT honey moon but T/C apply her belle must show ooo.good work bro,sky is d limit
Re: Twist Of Life by Pinkfeet: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Cyrus u want to go and kill Gerald and khalifa abi....

Edward i like u jare, u are brave man.
hakeem thanks for the help.

very soon Mr. Alex will started crying now embarassed embarassed kiss cry
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pinkfeet:
Cyrus u want to go and kill Gerald and khalifa abi....

Edward i like u jare, u are brave man.
hakeem thanks for the help.

very soon Mr. Alex will started crying now embarassed embarassed kiss cry

Lol...and pinkfeet thanks fr the comment
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
igit270:
emperor awayu dis beautiful Friday, oya take flight tickets to sun city or wonderland for u and empressT honey moon but T/C apply her belle must show ooo.good work bro,sky is d limit
Sun city or wonderland ? that will be one heaven of. honey moon...OK I all just let my wife make the choice.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Twist Of Life by Jane1234f(f): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Continue biko
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Cont'd

In an hours time, Mrs Nicolas received a message from Cyrus confirming that he had accomplished the mission and was returning to receive his pay.

"Are you sure no one saw you"; Mrs Nicolas had asked.

" No one saw us madame. We were able to kill both father and son" Cyrus had affirmed.

Mrs Nicolas had mixed feelings about the news. The Gerald that she knows won't get killed so easy. She believed when she had on the radio that two men were killed at one of the rooms in wonderland hotel.Her mind became at ease when she head so.
Cyrus dropped by and got the pay and was instructed to return for the next job.

*********** Sharon couldn't believe her sight. It had been a while she saw Hakeem. She couldn't hold the urge of hugging him so she hurriedly rested on his arms.
"Sharon how are you" He said giving her a slight hug.

Before they finished exchanging pleasantries, Mr Alex was already fed up with their nonsense as he termed it.
"Hey Mr man who are you ? and what makes you feel you can spread rumours and lies about things you know nothing about" He said with a scowled face toward Hakeem.

"First of all I am Hakeem and I am the first son of Kroos Nelson. It is my dad's name that is in jeopardy here so you don't expect me not to know". Hakeem announced.

Everyone was dumbfounded. Edward and Sharon couldn't believe their ears, they were so shocked that no one could say anything. Edward wanted to be mad at Hakeem there but he preserved his anger but gave him a you will get it from me look.

" Young man you mean you are the son of Chief Kroos Nelson and you don't have a brother by the name Khalifa ?" Mr Alex asked already sweating profusely.

"I am the first son of Chief Kroos and have only one brother whose name is Barry and is still in primary school " Hakeem said.

Mr Alex collapsed instantly. The boys help in supporting him into the car and just when the car was about to start moving, he revived and shouted "my money". " Please I am alright let me down. I need to find that bastard before he escape. "

"Sir don't rush lest he will understand. All you need to do is play along with him and pretend that you are still ignorant." Edward advised.

"Its my entire wealth that is at stake here and you are telling me to calm down ? no I ll have to involve the police in this" He said punching the buttons of his phone.

"Sir calm down, I am also affected here because it is my father's name that is involve but I think involving the security men won't solve anything. Leave everything to Edward and I we will handle it. " Hakeem said.

"Please you have to help me. It was all my fortune put together that was taken. My future depends on you now please you have to safe me" Mr Alex cried.

Edward and Hakeem walked out of the gate and went into Hakeem's range Rover before zooming off.

"Alex I told you to be careful with that guy. I know my instincts never fail.Now look at where your stubbornness has landed you" Mrs Alex said.

"I was a fool to not listen to you." That was all he could say before bursting into tears again.

Boscoe couldn't stop laughing at him from the point he was hiding. "Na wetin good for u b DAT. Since u no fit pay us better. Na God catch you" He laughed till his belly hurt.

The ride between Edward and Hakeem was a silent one as Edward couldn't just figure why his friend had hidden his identity from him.
"Are you alright " Hakeem had broken the silence.

"Do you expect me to be alright after what you said ? Keen for goodness sake its been three years since we met. We have always been brothers and never keep secrets from one another but why did you keep this from me ?" Edward shouted.

"Man pls keep it down. I am very sorry for haven't kept this from you but believe me I had my reasons." Hakeem apologized.

"Reasons ? no reasons will justify what you ve done " Edward said now calm.

"I am a simple guy and I need s simple life. I didn't wanted too much attention from people that was why I decided to keep it low. Am sorry for not telling you I hope you will forgive me" Hakeem explained.

They talked for some time before reconciling. They began to.crack jokes just like old times.

Meanwhile Mrs Nicolas was whistling in satisfaction that her biggest obstacle was out of the way and all that was left was to finish Elizabeth off.
Her phone rang and she saw GERALD boldly written on the screen of the phone. She was gripped with fear and refused picking but when the call persisted,she summoned courage and picked.

"Ste.......LA, I thought you are smarter than this" Gerald's voice prierced into hr ears.

"You monster aren't you suppose to be a dead man?" She said very disappointed.

"Well am supposed to be but am not. I know you too well and after our last encounter, I knew you would think of such so I left immediately. I guess you murder the wrong guys and guess what ? You have just added this inthe list of your crimes." He said mockingly.

"Noooooooooo" She screamed and off the phone.

"You animal who did you killed" She shouted at Cyrus immediately he picked her call.

"Your instructions were clear. Room 64 second floor and that's a exactly were we went" Cyrus defended.

"The target already left and I guess those people were new in that room. You fail" She said and hung up.

Mrs Nicolas cried her eyes out. There was nothing more to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mrs NICHOLAS U Will Nt Go On Punished
Re: Twist Of Life by cyber5(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mrs Nicholas ntorrr

i think am falling for Hakeem already lol
Re: Twist Of Life by igit270: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2017
i yam not understanding again o,I tot Bella threat Hakeem wit his family like she knows d family,and like is an average guy,oya shield light bfor phcn come. mama Bella hmmm a dog dat will lost wont hear the hunter whistle.good one empress sweetheart
Re: Twist Of Life by taofeek968(m): 4:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Nice one bro I dey gbadun you jare

more ink to da pen
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 5:27am On Aug 12, 2017
igit270:
i yam not understanding again o,I tot Bella threat Hakeem wit his family like she knows d family,and like is an average guy,oya shield light bfor phcn come. mama Bella hmmm a dog dat will lost wont hear the hunter whistle.good one empress sweetheart
She only knew them BT never had a clue that he WS Kroos' son. U know Kroos doesn't stay at home most of the times
Re: Twist Of Life by Pinkfeet: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alex look at the way u are crying grin grin grin shocked

Mrs Nicholas ur end is near ooo
since Cyrus has failed d mission

But hakeem oga oooo, so u are mr kroos son.
Re: Twist Of Life by Jane1234f(f): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ghen ghen ghen ghen
Re: Twist Of Life by EmpressT(f): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hello sweetie, I have seen you are improving more and way beyond. I just want to commend on your work done. You deserve the best...
Re: Twist Of Life by adontcare(f): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Boscoe laugh got me grin. Greedy Mr Alex.tnk God khalifs n Gerald were not killed. What a sly fox(Gerald). Mrs Nicholas is plain stupid. So Hakeem is a billionaire son. Na wa o. Good one Emperor 380
Re: Twist Of Life by gtin(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Emperor380:
Yea he won't have any option... its been a while gtin. welcome
Thanks my man, am sorry have just been busy but i got ur back all the way
Re: Twist Of Life by taofeek968(m): 3:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for the update

Lemme be watching what Mr Alex would do now
Re: Twist Of Life by hormobolanle: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Hey u there... Have been around but a lil under the weather sha.
Thanks for checking on Mon... Kisses... How are u doing?
eyah e Pele, hope u feel better now? me dy OK o, moving d ministry forwardgrin
adontcare don't worry I will help u abi if I don't wu will?wink
Re: Twist Of Life by Yewandequeen(f): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
hormobolanle:

eyah e Pele, hope u feel better now?
me dy OK o, moving d ministry forwardgrin

Am better now jare... Thanks darling.
Re: Twist Of Life by adontcare(f): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
hormobolanle:

eyah e Pele, hope u feel better now?
me dy OK o, moving d ministry forwardgrin

pls do as time wait for no one. Thanx dear kiss
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
adontcare:
Boscoe laugh got me grin. Greedy Mr Alex.tnk God khalifs n Gerald were not killed. What a sly fox(Gerald). Mrs Nicholas is plain stupid. So Hakeem is a billionaire son. Na wa o. Good one Emperor 380
thank u vry much oo
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
My King Pls Come Nd Update
Re: Twist Of Life by Emperor380(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hello guys pls am sorry for being away for a while... I know that my sorry won't justify the fact that i have been silent this past few days... I promise to mke it up to u very soon, jst dat i haven't fixed my phone
Re: Twist Of Life by Toyin223(f): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emperor380:
Hello guys pls am sorry for being away for a while... I know that my sorry won't justify the fact that i have been silent this past few days... I promise to mke it up to u very soon, jst dat i haven't fixed my phone
No Problem,Till Waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.